Behind the Scenes June

darkjab

I got up and danced irl, my ranged pure is gonna have a good time assuming I can afford dark bow and dragon arrows :anxious:

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres something I find weird... Why are they Re-Doing Melzar's maze and Elvarg again?? They were updated recently...

I guess the elvarg update is to make it look meanier, so it fits the new crandor theme better..

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Im sorted for the bow. My friend will get me one, after he's made his big chunk of cash from it.

Im now trying to get 83 Hunting before it comes out. I just finished Uni so i've got stacks of time to get collecting the ol red chinchompas.

Dark_Jab.png

Theres something I find weird... Why are they Re-Doing Melzar's maze and Elvarg again?? They were updated recently...

I guess the elvarg update is to make it look meanier, so it fits the new crandor theme better..

well Elvarg is really just a green dragon, I suppose they want to make it unique, considering its the hardest f2p quest. They probably want to do something similar to the maze as well.

Guest Lue_Dogs
Will this finally get people to shut up about there not being any high level updates?

Sadly, probably not :?

i cant wait til you remember you asked then, then go back to complaining about no high level updates to. trust me, none of the updates have been high level updates, they added monsters that were a high level, but look a lvl 43 has a fire cape, not a high level thing.

Personally I'm not inclined to hope too much for the bow, after all i've watched jagex release 3 sets of black dragon hide with 3 different sets of requirements.

Still then it is a slayer drop instead of something that can be made, so heres to hope :pray:

there are no stupid questions

just way too many inquisitive idiots

balance is scary to people who like things easy for them

Utopianflame.png

Sounds amazing! Only 1 quest, Jagex actually listening to what players said, better range equipment, finally high level hunter requirments, enz! :thumbsup:

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

well Elvarg is really just a green dragon, I suppose they want to make it unique, considering its the hardest f2p quest. They probably want to do something similar to the maze as well.

yeah as long as they dont change the things which melzar the mad says during the quest

tifsdac6mc.gif

but look a lvl 43 has a fire cape, not a high level thing.

Im getting tired of these.... Tell me, how many lvl 43 players actually posses a fire cape? How often a day do you see someone below level 90 wearing it?

Do you have any idea of how hard that level 43 had to work to get it..?

When you have the answers please reconsider your position, just because some great skilled players can do something doesnt mean any noob fresh from tutorial island can do it. A "high level update" is simply something that is not MEANT to be for everybody, something that requires a good and skilled player to get.

Levels are just a matter of clicking anyway.. And its not what matters.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Please update the bank...

This looks to be a very impressive month. Jagex will update range, canifis, crandor, make one (maybe more) convenience updates, and release a new quest. Sounds awesome :)

No mention of a continuation of the business with the museum however...

Yaaaahooooooo

Heh heh, I thought you'd be somewhat happy with this month. :wink:

I myself think that this month looks to be the best yet, finally Jagex are getting in some well needed stuff, not to mention some high level content. :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

[hide=Quote]
Finding and catching the implings on the surface may be a tricky task, but if you follow them home to their maze you will have to contend with imp guardians that object to you catching their impling cousins, and a maze that keeps changing ... Just the sort of things youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d expect in an area filled with imps.

Maybe this is as close to a randomly generated dungeon we'll ever get...

[/hide]

Ever heard of temple trekking? -.- It may not be a "dungeon" but its a randomly generated area

Yes, I've heard of Temple Trekking but I've never really tried it. Maybe I should try an easy Temple Trek this weekend. From what I understand, Temple Trekking is a series of randomly selected events that you and your travel companion have to get through, right?

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

not only do you need 90 slayer but you also need to haveat least gotten a little bit into mourning ends part...2 i think or is it 1?

im betting this bow will start at 30m

but finally jagex is listening and giving us lots of high level updates, unless the witch quest is easy then i think pretty much all of these are gonna be high level updates =]

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

I'm guessing that the hunter update has been in the works since the skill's inception. Even if this wasn't planned specifically, they may have just waited to see how the skill panned out before tailoring substantial content upgrades.

I may be the only one, but I'm almost always impressed with Jagex's ability to plan ahead with its updates, considering the amount of time they take to develop. I think it will be interesting to see how long it takes them to implement the guaranteed content polls into the game.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Dragon arrows! what the heck?! #-o

Have they listened to the 9 year olds suggestions? :wall:

PLease, jagex don't put this in the game :pray: :pray: :pray:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I said this a looong time ago when people were ranting and raving for a Dark Beast drop buuut...

The amount of Dark Beasts available to kill in proportion to the number of players able to kill them is pitiful. I can't wait for the "There aren't enough Dark Beasts/People half-killing Dark Beast!" rants to begin.

In the meantime, I've got about 500 uncooked wild pies to cook so I'm off.

OMGOMGOMOGMGOMG@@@@3#$(@*$(DIKDFINDINSF@@@

DARK BOW #@%R#DF#FDADADE$#E@DFDF

EXCITEMENT PLZZZ

Dragon arrows will probably be like 1k ea rofl..

Dark bow, for 90 slayer will be like 3m?

EDIT: Im not sure but when are these bows released?

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07