Behind the Scenes June

darkjab

Aww man, I had just reached all of my goals (short of one level I'm getting tonight) and was planning on not planning any more goals in the near future... But I don't think I'll be able to resist trying to get from 86 to 90 slayer asap.

The planned updates sound great! I'm really looking forward to the bits and pieces.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well it looks like Jagex is finaly listening to us. First with the poll now with implementing all of these impovements. Its nice to see this all comming together.

So anyone wanna guess how much the dark bow is going to be on the player market? 20m? 15m? Or 2m...?

prospektssigza4.jpg

Bah, if only I had the foresight last year to continue training slayer up to 90. I guess grinding for over a month can make you want to turn away from a skill for a while... I was going to start training it again once I was off school for the summer, but now I am tempted to get back at it sooner.

This looks to be a very good month.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

Dark Bow - Abby Whip :wink:

The bow should end the 'Range is Underpowered' rants

Don't worry.

"Omg range r overpowered!" :P

The updates look great, very good month I think.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Finding and catching the implings on the surface may be a tricky task, but if you follow them home to their maze you will have to contend with imp guardians that object to you catching their impling cousins, and a maze that keeps changing ... Just the sort of things youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d expect in an area filled with imps.

Maybe this is as close to a randomly generated dungeon we'll ever get...

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

pretty crappy sounding month.

im really looking forward to the canafis graphics update, but considering im 1 hunter and im 91 range (x bow or c bow ftw) all the other stuff is pretty pointless. but unlike the majority im not going to flame the future updates, im just not going to over-think them or get my hopes up this time.

we need wyvrenwolfs! :shock:

Very impressive month ahead of us. The thing I look forward to the most is the right click to Entrana. =P~

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I'll say this again, who wants to vote on a nerfing of the Dark Bow? The main reason complain about new weapon is that their new and no one knows how to counter them yet so they all complain.

Are you guys suggesting the new Imps drop the arrows? If so then by golly! This will be the first time ever I can profit off of a new item that I can aqquire myself ;)

As for hunter goes. As long as they keep updating it with higher level monsters Im going to continue training it untill eventrualyl I reach 99. This is the exact motivation I need! I just hope it doesnt come late in the month, my p2p is almost up xD

Wow, hardly anybody has discussed the new quest :P If it is a funny and enjoyable quest, I want Jagex to make more quests like it. :)

What new quest? The suquel to come? If anything it's going to make me finally finish the Witches House quest :P For some reason I cant figure out why I havent done it yet

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Finding and catching the implings on the surface may be a tricky task, but if you follow them home to their maze you will have to contend with imp guardians that object to you catching their impling cousins, and a maze that keeps changing ... Just the sort of things youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d expect in an area filled with imps.

Sounds more like Barrows to me. Technically they are randomly generated - the correct doors are different every time ;)

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

Sounds more like Barrows to me. Technically they are randomly generated - the correct doors are different every time ;)

To me it sounds much more complicated then that. But that is just my opinion

Sounds really good, finally a high level slayer and hunter update. I'm interested in these bits and pieces thing too, some reason the little updates make me happy.

The hunter update is 3 levels beyond my stopping point (currently) and this is the motivation I need

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

Hoo boy... looks like I have some training to do!

Grats to all those people willing to raise their slayer past 85 to 90.

It will pay off.

No grats to those hunters going beyond 71 (or whatever it is to trap imps) to 83? I thought it was quite a feat just making it to 80

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

i wonder if there will be any higher implings than the dragon ones, it doesnt actually say in the BTS that they are the highest (correct me if im wrong there) they just name an example, though i have no idea what would be better than dragon implings

i wonder if there will be any higher implings than the dragon ones, it doesnt actually say in the BTS that they are the highest (correct me if im wrong there) they just name an example, though i have no idea what would be better than dragon implings

Actually they do...

. Each type of impling likes to collect things based on a theme and require different Hunter levels to catch, starting at 17. The dragon implings, for example, like to collect objects that have the word 'dragon' in their name, including the new dragon arrows and darts. Of course, they will require an impressive Hunter level of 83 to catch.

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

high level requirements for most of these things.....but hey! everything sounds amazing! i like how they're gonna be making some "small" changes... just makes the game better and better!

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

Actually they do...

. Each type of impling likes to collect things based on a theme and require different Hunter levels to catch, starting at 17. The dragon implings, for example, like to collect objects that have the word 'dragon' in their name, including the new dragon arrows and darts. Of course, they will require an impressive Hunter level of 83 to catch.

where does it say that those are the highest? it says starting at 17 but doesnt say ending at 83

Ever heard of temple trekking? -.- It may not be a "dungeon" but its a randomly generated area

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Of couse...jagex would put the starting level and just a random level from the middle and actually mention it would be the dragon stuff...

sigqp2bw9.gifIceBlackIce.gif

*** [ END ]: You gained 1,671,000 thieving exp in 9mins 44secs. That's 10,300,684 exp/h.

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt

Best update they have had all year!

Now people who didn't stop at 85 slayer will be crying there eys out :twisted: .

That new bow will be the same price as wips where. hahahahah finnally some justice!!

good update jagex

Whips were 100 million b/c 2 people in the entire game had 85 slayer. That bow won't come near that price.

Won't be very cheap though either. 90 is still pretty high, feel sorry for those who stopped at 85 lol. Plus you hardly have any inventory room because the dumb Mourner outfit.

Don't forget about wild pies~ :| I am sooo looking forward to this update.

queenvalerie.png