Andrew Gower and Jagex. (includes Pictures)

DavidRode

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a picture of andrew when he wasn't covered up, it was at some party for something. It was on an old rs fansite that isnt around anymore (forgot the name too). I'll try to find it if i can.

Go here:

http://www.spnm.org.uk/resources/images ... -Gower.jpg

to see Andrew.

Btw, didn't someone want to pay me a lot of money for this? :-k

That isn't Andrew.

Andrew is now like 30...

His first picture on his website was 1997 (i think) so it was 10 years ago.

He was 20.

Now he is 30.

You searched another Andrew Gower that is a music producent.

fthedayrsdiem78b46c74e0yq4.jpg

Go here:

http://www.spnm.org.uk/resources/images ... -Gower.jpg

to see Andrew.

Btw, didn't someone want to pay me a lot of money for this? :-k

That isn't Andrew rofl.

I've seen multiple pics of him back in RSC on various fan and cheat sites :-w

He is much younger (around 20-25?) and kind off ugly actually :P

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Y'know it's pretty interesting that they have an office called "St Andrew's House". The name doesn't have anything to do with Andrew Gower, but it's still a wierd coincidence.

andrew thinks he's a big star or something :XD: he's hiding his face all the time :P

im betting its the total opposite, that he doesnt want all the publicity. Or maybe he doesn't want 11 year olds coming up to him on the street saying "free stuff please"?

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Interesting...and quite revealing... :-k

If that really is Jagex HQ: Oh My God. I thought it would just be some small office around a corner on street...

The reason the Editor calls it JaGeX Towers is because it really is huge...

Pasty.png

I've seen a picture of andrew when he wasn't covered up, it was at some party for something. It was on an old rs fansite that isnt around anymore (forgot the name too). I'll try to find it if i can.
I think I know which picture you're talking about, but I'm doubtful it's actually him.

andrew thinks he's a big star or something :XD: he's hiding his face all the time :P

im betting its the total opposite, that he doesnt want all the publicity. Or maybe he doesn't want 11 year olds coming up to him on the street saying "free stuff please"?

that made me laugh :lol:

I was able to use a program to remove the megazine and see what his true face is check it...

mod.jpg

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I love how Andrew is wearing the stereo-typical geek watch. A man with his kind of money would surely wear something nice like a Rolex, no?

w4M8t.png

Y'know it's pretty interesting that they have an office called "St Andrew's House". The name doesn't have anything to do with Andrew Gower, but it's still a wierd coincidence.

Coincidence? you really didn't even consider who decided on where their office would be?

I love how Andrew is wearing the stereo-typical geek watch. A man with his kind of money would surely wear something nice like a Rolex, no?

Is there even a need to just buy a new expensive branded watch because he is rich? A normal watch can just perform the exact same functions?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Coincidence? you really didn't even consider who decided on where their office would be?

yep^

i actually thought they just named the building that, since the street adress is "St andrews rd" :?:

Clean_Staker.png

kewl...i'd only seen the paintball and the picture of him sitting b4

Thats a shnazzy office they got there

first post 8-)

practically exactly what i would say, only seen paintball and thats one awesome building

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Wow, i hadn't seen any of those pics before, hadn't even thought about looking for some :-k

its quite nice to see some of the people behind the game and as someone said, Mod constant, hmm that does explain a few things...

I suppose if we camped outsite St Andrews house/jagex towers, we could see Andrew Gower with out some journalistic headwear,we could take a photo and blackmail him, unless we all get fr33 p33hat2 pl0x, we will reveal his identity :twisted: . Hehe, who's in? :thumbsup: The perfect crime :anxious:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I've seen two prictures other than the one someone else posted in my 5-6 year rs carrer and to the best of my description this is what he looked like in the pictures:

Not the tallest of figures and a bit on the chubby side, but not obese, more of a bigger body if you will. He has jet black hair that is not very long, his bangs were probably down to the top of his eye brows. Now picutre all that with a somewhat pale face and traditional British look, and wallah, you have Andrew Gower.

Now I haven't seen these pictures for years and when I did see them, it was only brifely so I dont remeber specific facial details but its a fairly accurate description of him tbh.

By the way the two pictures were one of him on a moon bounce and other was just a shot of his face, as far as I can remember. I remember they spread around quite a bit, so someone SHOULD still have a copy somewhere, but I haven't seen them for years, like I stated before.

scubanz3.jpg

4972745284559197a18112.gifRsn: Scuba10