Dragon Arrows, Dark Bow, Dragon Darts-Starting Prices?

denhaag0o0

well right now 2,082 can hunt em'

dragon arrows going to be at a slow income to the game.

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, ill be hunting imps with my 99 hunter and expecting aounrd 1.5k per arrow/dart..

Anyway the UNSEEN MONEY is in the crossbow update which will mean enchanted bolt prices and gem prices will rocket. Invest in Onyx and d stone, well thats what im up to :)

2715 slayers with 90 hunter...

2000 ish hunters with 83...

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

It all depends on the strength of the bow, take the seercull for example thats a high level drop and isnt worth much now.

I think the price will settle around 2m after a month.

the dragon arrows etc depend on how easy they will be to get, if we go by rune prices you will be looking at 1-2k ea

Well...The seercull requires a grand total of (drum roll, please!)...

...1 Slayer to get!

Now...lets look at what the Dark Bow will require to get:

90 Slayer (About 5,350,000 exp)

Now, of course we're not putting in the combat requirement factors, but pretty much you have to have a high SOMETHING (Magic, Range or any Melee stat, or a combo of all) to have 90 Slayer.

Also, right now...about 3,000 people have 90 Slayer. That's 3,000 people that will be supplying the entire RS population with this bow. Sure...the demand will eventually die down, and so will the price, but to say that it's going to drop to 2m within the first month is kind of pushing it, in my opinion.

Will it get there eventually? Probably. Will it happen right away? No.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

It all depends on the strength of the bow, take the seercull for example thats a high level drop and isnt worth much now.

the dragon arrows etc depend on how easy they will be to get, if we go by rune prices you will be looking at 1-2k ea

...1 Slayer to get!

The seercull also requires:

100+ combat usually

A good 3 or 5-man team with experience.

Luck in not having lurers mess you up.

A lot of cash spent on each trip.

A LOT more risk then at dark beasts.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

...1 Slayer to get!

The seercull also requires:

100+ combat usually

A good 3 or 5-man team with experience.

Luck in not having lurers mess you up.

A lot of cash spent on each trip.

A LOT more risk then at dark beasts.

But you dont go there for Seerculls right? Yes you dont. Seerculls are just recrement products while DKing.

If the Dark bows wont be worth MORE then Whips , almost no1 will kill them.

Even though i hate ranging i might get it to 60...but i personally think that the prices are going to skyrocket to 10k per arrow or 8k stated in the past posts. darts however will be 1.5k to 2k per dart who know the merchants will deciced this.

the bow how ever will be at least 50m...

Anyway the UNSEEN MONEY is in the crossbow update which will mean enchanted bolt prices and gem prices will rocket. Invest in Onyx and d stone, well thats what im up to :)

ooo son u shouldnt have let that out here 8-)

*runs to w2*

Even though i hate ranging i might get it to 60...but i personally think that the prices are going to skyrocket to 10k per arrow or 8k stated in the past posts. darts however will be 1.5k to 2k per dart who know the merchants will deciced this.

merchants dont decide or make the prices of anything.

supply and demand?

if anything, merchants help items get through the economy to make things easier.

imagine having to go grocery shopping without merchants, enjoy going to the egg farm and milkworld then pancake land for breakfast.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Prices of darts/arrows will also depend on at least two other things. 1) If the new dark bow is the only weapon that can fire drag arrows, and the spec is rubbish - then there will be no demand for them. 2) If the drop rate, and cost of arrows/darts etc does not equate to more than 200k per hour, then the 83 hunters will be better off financially to go back to catching 300 red chins per hour.

If however there are other drag drops such as d scims, drag daggers etc, then the 83 hunter may well stay for a less hourly income in the hope of getting a rare drop.

Wait n see, wait n seeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

arrows would be around 800-2k since it overpowers rune at 400 ea.

darts would be around 1k since noone really buys these, people perfer knives over them.

bow would be around 15+, whips were more then 27m at the release and it only required 85 slayer with a few amount of people.

True that - in which case there may be almost no demand for the arrows, if the bow is rubbish - with the exception for the first few days when the bow buyers want to test them out. The bow buyers will be rich fellas, so the arrow price will begin rather high bhut drop sharply if the bow has a spec that raises your farming level..

Yay for another newb who has NO IDEA what hes talking about.

You CAN NOT compare Abyssal deamons whit Dark beasts. They are like a Chicken vs a Greater Deemon.

You cant guess the power of the item buy level its needed.

Dragon armor = 60 def = Best unbrakable melee armor.

Rune boots = 40def = Best Boots.

Whip = 70 attack - best weapon - 70 isent a high lvl #-o

etc etc etc

EVEN IF THE BOW SUCKS IT WILL NEVER be under 200k. Why? No1 will kill Dark Beasts, because killing them costs alot of suplys.

Um eva heard of barrows armour?? also the *best* weapon could be dharocks axe with full dharock if u look at power wise or guthans spear at value and rareness.

+ lv 70 is fairly high considering it is the highest lv in a skill required to weild the best wep (i.e 70 att for whip, 70 def for barrows armour, 70 range for crystal bow.)

This item isnt going to be that strong because its reqs are less than the crystal bow and karilz x and those items already aren't that strong.

The boots is a seperate issue boots provide very little protection.

I've already stated that the item is going to be high in price because of the 90 slayer part, however, i have also stated that when the reqs come out and they're as low as i have predicted jagex will surely have to make the item dropable by another npc.

I do know what i am talking about and i also said that the prices would start of very high and then become fairly low because an item with reqs of 60 range is obviously not going to be very strong.

What i also noticed is your stats- you say level 60 requirement is low, though you are a complete newbie. Dragon armor and wepons require 60 attack/defence- you cant even wear dragon wepons.

For ur info my attack is 60, i cant be stuffed to train it 1 more lv just so that i am in the high scores.. i can wear drag weps and i will post a stats pic if ur so desperate to know my attack.

both of u obviously didnt read my post in detail and actually ur *newbs.*

Yay for another newb who has NO IDEA what hes talking about.

You CAN NOT compare Abyssal deamons whit Dark beasts. They are like a Chicken vs a Greater Deemon.

You cant guess the power of the item buy level its needed.

Dragon armor = 60 def = Best unbrakable melee armor.

Rune boots = 40def = Best Boots.

Whip = 70 attack - best weapon - 70 isent a high lvl #-o

etc etc etc

EVEN IF THE BOW SUCKS IT WILL NEVER be under 200k. Why? No1 will kill Dark Beasts, because killing them costs alot of suplys.

Um eva heard of barrows armour?? also the *best* weapon could be dharocks axe with full dharock if u look at power wise or guthans spear at value and rareness.

+ lv 70 is fairly high considering it is the highest lv in a skill required to weild the best wep (i.e 70 att for whip, 70 def for barrows armour, 70 range for crystal bow.)

This item isnt going to be that strong because its reqs are less than the crystal bow and karilz x and those items already aren't that strong.

The boots is a seperate issue boots provide very little protection.

I've already stated that the item is going to be high in price because of the 90 slayer part, however, i have also stated that when the reqs come out and they're as low as i have predicted jagex will surely have to make the item dropable by another npc.

I do know what i am talking about and i also said that the prices would start of very high and then become fairly low because an item with reqs of 60 range is obviously not going to be very strong.

What i also noticed is your stats- you say level 60 requirement is low, though you are a complete newbie. Dragon armor and wepons require 60 attack/defence- you cant even wear dragon wepons.

For ur info my attack is 60, i cant be stuffed to train it 1 more lv just so that i am in the high scores.. i can wear drag weps and i will post a stats pic if ur so desperate to know my attack.

both of u obviously didnt read my post in detail and actually ur *newbs.*

meybe we did not read your post in detail because of the load of garbage in it?

at this moment, the best BOW in the game is magic short-bow, crystal bow is just plain rubbish and slow- karils x-bow is , as its name- a cross-bow, and the best bow in the game- suprise-suprise- requires 50 range to wear- so, as a superior bow to the msb, the dark bow WILL be the best bow in the game- hence it really doesnt matter whet the requirements for it is- dark bow will be the best bow.

Now one thing i still can not understand- you are a low level, though you still call a level 60 requirement low- no logic in that, im sorry. Now when id call a level 95 range requirement low, that would be a whole nother story.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

with little contraversy, the abbysal whip is the best melee weapon in the game, and that comes from a level 85 slayer monster, so it may be a guess to assume that this will be the best ranged weapon in the game.

When the abbysal whip first came out, they were sold for 20m, they lost their price, down to 10m and kept going down.

My guess Dark bow will be over priced at 10m, maybe go back down to 5m and keep lowering

as for arrows, my guess is only 1 per imp, and they will be hard to get, maybe 100k ea at first, eventually down to 5kish each

When the first whips were being sold there were only like 5 85 slayer people, now there are a lot more 90 slayer people who will all start hunting the bow.

Ppl get real, then whips come out no one could getting em... After a while there was first player able to kill abby demons for whip.

This time we got 2.7k+ players can get bows, like 500 players will get lvl90 before relaese. Some ppl will kill darks with pies.... Price will go down very quick.

In the first week I think prices will be around:

Bow - 20-30 million

Arrows - 4- 5k

Darts - 10-15k

Hopefully in 2-3 months price will be similar to that of whps etc

Bows - 3 million

Arrows - 2k

Darts - 7k

When you look at rune darts, they sell for alot more than arrows, so why will dragon be any diffrent?

Here is my 2 cents worth of thoughts (hopefully someone will value it more than that though :pray: :ohnoes: )

Looking at the comparison of addy arrows to rune, rune hits about 3 more than addy at any given level, so i think that dragon will hit comparably higher...say about 4 or 5 more (considering addy only hits 1-2 more than mith). Based on this and the greater difficulty to obtain them i think dragon arrows and darts will have a price in the range of 4k-6k after a few weeks.

On the bow well...im hoping it has an attack bonus somewhere in the range of 90 to 100, but more likely will be about 85 or so. Therefore it would cost somewhere just above the price of karils crossbow after settling down in price.

Although in a speculation on its spec attack i think it should have a "guthan" style effect :thumbsup: i.e. heals hp equal to hit amount, since range is the combat type lacking this form of attack (guthan for melee, blood spells for mage). If this was to be the case then this bow would take up the throne of the *ultimate* ranged training weapon (and perhaps pking) and hence would stay up in price around the 2mill mark or maybe more if its a rarer drop.

Anyway if u didnt read all that heres for hoping it has a "healing" spec :mrgreen:

EDIT: just realised this topice is called "starting prices" :oops: so i reckon that they will be about 5-10 times the settled down prices, therefore:

Dark Bow: 10 - 20mill

Dragon arrows and darts: 20- 30k

EDIT2: just had a brain wave...i realise that onyx tipped bolts can heal the firer of the bolts, but who honestly is gonna cut up an onyx for 15 bolt tips just to gain a healing effect?!? so my statements above still stand (hopefully people read this before i get flamed lol)

jogus99.png

I say the bow will be at 20-30M at the start, and WILL NOT fall to 300k in a month, lol.

It's just plain stupidity to say that the bows will be 300k, etc.

Pure enviousness what's saying that.

You just can't swallow the unpleasant feeling that YOU are not the one with slayer level of 90, can you?

Live and let live, be poor but let other become rich off of this update.

This thread owns some of the most stupid posts I have ever seen.

Get real, only way I can see dark bows become really cheap, if it is in Jagex's intentions not to create another "Get-rich-fast" thing, like it was with abyssal demons at the start. Only way it would be if dark beast drops it in every 5 minutes of play. But i highly doubt that.

Yes, newbies(not noobs, but I guess I can say that relying on some of your mindless posts) with attack level of 60: It's not our fault if you have been too lazy to constantly and effectivly train your slayer level...

"You will never get it, you will never get it. One day he got out of the cage and he GET IT!"

Same applies for you, get out of the frigging cage and GET IT, don't freaking whine.

Margus.png