Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jagex has changed the recovery system now.

I just looked up myself and a few other known f2pers, and all ask for p2p stuff.

I'll send Jagex a query later about this, but for now, I don't think you can disprove someone's f2p-ness.

Strange, mine appears to still be normal.

Hi, add I Kant Spall please, total level 1255.
That account has been members.

No.

Just confirmed it myself, it HAS indeed been a member at some point according to recover account method.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I canÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt be completely sure, but it seems that those F2Pers that have been/are moderators are asked billing details in the Account Recovery method.

Edit: After testing a bit more it seems there are a lot of exceptions. Guess I was wrong.

Something eated my sig.

New Billing system maintenance has changed it.

cant trust anyone new now

add the exp from the skills listed in the highscores and compare it to the total exp of the person in question... boy that was hard.

and if they only train f2p skills in p2p?

good luck figuring that out

i've caught one person doing that in the past, with the account recovery system... and his exp added up :shame:

160vy.png

blah, stop arguing :|

As of yesterday, you can't tell if someone's been p2p or not due to the new billing changes.

Before that, it was 100% accurate, so any fake f2p names that we know of (luvshot1, for example) haven't changed.

You can't blame someone for suspecting someone of being p2p if they didn't know about the billing system change.

No one is wrong here, so act mature and stop the arguing please.

160vy.png

hey kaizer, u too on this forum :)

Glaozed looks f2p lol

How u can c ur account details on membership in the past?

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

the list is void unfortunately

probably should just go by exp adding up.

if someone spots them on a p2p sever they get the boot.

not much else you can do.

The list certainly isn't void.

It was operating fine before I found the account recovery system method, it's already been proved to work without it.

160vy.png

A way to see that they are F2P: Add up all the skills and if they match the total it's correct, else it's P2P.

What if they got membership but only trained F2P skills?

Sry Sir Jem,

What I know is when u get membership its ridiculous just only to train f2p skills and then go back to f2p unless ur membership expired.

Only a few steel hearted high levels want to stay f2p.

Am I right?

(actually I can pay 10 years of membership if I want to) :lol:

The list certainly isn't void.

It was operating fine before I found the account recovery system method, it's already been proved to work without it.

It didn't ruin the list. As Lordjake said, it worked before, and only one person was doing that.

tfssig.png

Yeah, think about it logically; I doubt many people would want to waste the time and money to get p2p but train just f2p skills solely for the purpose of getting on this list. If anyone does do that, they should be kept on the list anyway out of pity. Who knows, maybe earning internet fame is the goal of their pathetic life.

rsn = I Kant Spall

Update :)

topf2pnov18kn9.th.jpg

Added:

Cxueqing1

I Kant Spall (rank 202)

Iwannabehero

Removed:

2Dimer

Glaozed

I would like to address some of the things that were brought up previous to this post. This is in no way the final word on this topic, it is only my take on this situation/list.

To begin, I would like to say that this list is in no way 100% accurate. There are people that are being "discovered', people are constantly leveling to stay on/get on the list, and there are people that will be taken off due to becoming members. I try my best to give you the most accurate list that I can with the information that I have. Now as a result of the billings system, I will just have one less tool to use when I check to see if the person has been a member or not.

This list was established a couple years back, I am not sure whether or not the previous maintainers knew about the account recovery method, but I did not find out about it until a couple months into updating this list. This however, did not make the previous lists any less valid. The f2p list still has a strong base of pure f2pers that have been on it for a long time, that are the backbone of the list. The main thing that is now different is that the extra security is gone and the f2p list is more trust based then it was for the past couple of months.

I would like to believe that the reason people want to get on the f2p list is so that they are acknowledged for their accomplishments in f2p. As a previous comment stated, very few people will actually get members to get on that list mainly because once they get members, getting on that list really means nothing since it is really the struggle of training in f2p that really makes getting on that list worth it.

Aura :D

The update will be next Sunday/Monday since I am going away later this week.