Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

A_U_R_A

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you everyone for your kind words.

The Archive is now complete and will be released in PDF format within 12 hours after the game update. I mentioned before that I won't accept any more names but I don't see why not anymore. I will continue to accept names up until the hiscores no longer become available.

At this time I would like to thank every single one of you for contributing to this effort. Doing this has been a somewhat emotional experience for many of you, as well as for me. I solemnly thank all of you for your combined dedication.

Isthatok

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

Sorry about not knowing about posting names!

I do think you deserve a big thanks as well, along with everyone else who contributed.

Too bad I didn't find out about this thread until today :s

7up1230.png

7up1230.png

It's over.

Along with the new website comes a re-structured hiscores section, which is now a members-only feature, for the reasons outlined in last week’s post.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-revolution

Time to remove our stat/goal sigs.

Also, note to self: don't make a new F2P account from this day forward:

It’s a sad fact that the vast majority of gold farming activity takes place in the free game, where it is possible to create disposable accounts that can be used to generate in-game money and send it on for illicit real-world trade in defiance of our rules. Today’s measures will reduce the effectiveness of this practice by a factor of 100, to show these people once and for all that ruining your game is not only unacceptable, but also a waste of their time.

From today onwards, newly created free to play accounts will be subject to a number of trade limitations, consisting of:

•  
  • New free-to-play accounts can only give away gold coins or items, or make a trade with an imbalance in the recipient’s favour, to the value of 25000 coins per 24 hours. This limitation also applies to drop trades.
  • New free-to-play accounts can make Duel Arena bets with no greater imbalance than 25000 coins per 24 hours.
  • We have also made a change to Wilderness PvP, where noted items will only appear to the original carrier when dropped upon death; not the killer. This affects all accounts – not just ones subject to the limitations above.

The last thing we want is to make trading difficult for our long-standing and bustling free-to-play community, so existing free-to-play accounts will be unaffected. What’s more, there is no limit to the value of gifts that can be received by a new free-to-play account, so there’s nothing to stop a new player from receiving a helping hand from a high-levelled friend. Needless to say, balanced trades between players are not a problem, either.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/anti-gold-farming-measures

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Isthatok: Wow! :o Thank you so much for doing that!

Well, this sucks. Even though I don't play anymore, it is still sad that Jagex would do this to such a fine community. :(

Also sucks for my own list, which I have been updating regularly since 2007 with help from my clan <3:. Oh well, here are the F2P parts of it:

[spoiler=Who was first?]

[spoiler=First to X skill total]First person with 1400 Skill Total in F2p - Mendark 9

First person with 1600 Skill Total in F2p - El Popo1

First to max out Skill Total in F2p - Syzygy

First female to max out Skill Total in F2p - S Diamant Y

[spoiler=First to level X in a given skill or combat]

First to 99 Magic - Bluerose13x - F2p (Before Members was released)

First person to reach a level 80/90/99 stat - Everdred, Woodcutting. - F2p (Before Members was released)

First adam/rune/level 99 smith - Bluerose13x - F2p (Before Members was released)

First to 99 Prayer in F2p - Franzk

First to get maxed Combat level in F2p - Franzk

First to 99 Crafting in F2p - Mendark 9

First to 99 Runecrafting in F2p - Artemk2005

First Female to 99 Runecrafting in F2P - S Diamant Y

First to 99 Dungeoneering in F2p - Devilstator

First to 100 Dungeoneering in F2p - Devilstator

First to 120 Dungeoneering in F2P - El Popo1

[spoiler=First to an X amount of Xp in 1 or more skills]

First F2P to 100M Xp in one skill - Expert1212 (firemaking)

First F2P to 100M Xp in a combat skill - Pietha (ranged)

First F2p female to 100M Xp in one skill - S Diamant Y (cooking)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First F2P to 200M Xp in one skill - Expert1212 (firemaking)

First F2P to 200M Xp in two skills - El Popo1 (ranged, cooking)

First F2P to 200M Xp in Firemaking - Expert1212 - #1

First F2P to 200M Xp in Cooking - S Diamant Y - #2

First F2P to 200M Xp in Mining - Serialheated - #3

First F2P to 200M Xp in Ranged - Pietha - #4

First F2P to 200M Xp in Crafting - Varro182 - #5/#6

First F2P to 200M Xp in Smithing - Water - #5/#6

First F2P to 200M Xp in Magic - Water #7

First F2P to 200M Xp in Dungeoneering - Kameeru #8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First F2P to 500M Total Xp - S Diamant Y

First F2P to 1B Total Xp - El Popo1

It's not over yet...

It is still possible to find some info about accounts if they join a clan:

http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-hiscores/c=L1fNWt2vz2E/members.ws?clanId=194&pageSize=15&ranking=51

All pure F2p, but... The xp isn't right, we have to figure out what Jagex is trying to say when they talk about "total xp".

Maybe we can also ask some help from botsites, I do know that some botsites know how much xp someone has in some skills and their programs read that along the info ingame, not from the hiscores.

So maybe this is a way how F2p players can show their xp without much problems anyway.

Jagex just forces us to take a lot lot lot of risk all the time.

All pure F2p, but... The xp isn't right, we have to figure out what Jagex is trying to say when they talk about "total xp".

This option is there since the beginning of clans. It shows how much total exp the clan member did during his time in the clan.

Maybe we can also ask some help from botsites, I do know that some botsites know how much xp someone has in some skills and their programs read that along the info ingame, not from the hiscores.

So maybe this is a way how F2p players can show their xp without much problems anyway.

Jagex just forces us to take a lot lot lot of risk all the time.

They can't read informations from the client that easily anymore. That's mainly why bots don't work that well now.

[404] Signature not found.

Special thanks to Bursaz for adding +- 200 more pure F2Ps to the list :)

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=pure_f2p

I want the hiscores back, or atleast the ability to see a persons stats. I'll keep posting on the rsof until they are back, idc whether Jagex likes it or not.

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

The final 82-page Archive has been released.

You can either view it on Google Docs which offers pretty bad quality, but from which you can download the original copy:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B66nmDjFWLCZOWRjMWU5NWEtNDRmMi00MWI3LTk3NDYtYTAyOTE5ZWUzN2Y4&hl=en_US

Or you can download the document from PDFCast (takes quite a few clicks and captchas to get to):

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/top-250-f2p-archive-11-11-11-pdf

Isthatok

jOi7G.png

~PM me and I'll do my best to make you a signature!~

That's an amazing report! Definitely a lot of work. Thanks for all the effort put into it.

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but on "page 64", line 7 of the second paragraph, the word "accomplished" is misspelled. Just thought I'd point that out.

Maybe Jagex will make a new xp tracking system of some sort in the future. Who knows. I like to think there's hope. :)

Can't the list be maintained somehow by reaching and visiting the top 250 players live on rs and letting them say their non 99 levels in quick chat ?

Let's say that everyone gets a visit once a month by an "F2P - inspector". More work but less updating of the list.

That way it could be updated somehow (total levels).

If someone thinks he can get to the 250 list, he needs to tell us here.

Good and realistic idea or not ?

Thank you so much for compiling and authoring the final top 250 report, Isthatok.

I finally had a chance to sit down and read through it. A very fitting monument to the excellence of the F2P community. I'm honoured to be a part of it. :)

Edit: I almost forgot, a big thanks to Fire_Hawk154 for all your work in helping to compile the list of F2P players. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I've always loved the F2P side more then the p2p side of the game, and have always stayed loyal to it (I did have a p2p char though) and this is very sad news indeed.

(You forgot to add me to the Spread sheet but ah well I would only be ranked very nicely on the FOG highscores with a 15972 rating).

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Thanks Isthat ok for maintaining the list up to now.

Thanks everyone for creating the last rememberance of F2p and Isthat for compiling it.

I've made up my mind and will definately play less or maybe even quit from now on, this was the final day for many of us, darkest day in RS history.

I wish Jamflex would do anything to make sure we are visible, either by players with a 99, who logged in in the last period of time, or who have been searched by multiple other players.

Maybe even make a F2p pure list. Those are ideas floating around, which jamflex obviously tries not to consider.

For now I'll stay spamming the forums too.

Hope that there is a way to extract the data for the list any other way then hiscores, to get the list still going. If that is impossible, maybe let everybody enter their own stats.

That last method might be sensitive to fraud but I don't see much other possibilities.

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

I know this is a sad time for us as we have recently lost our hiscores but i would like to invite everyone to mine and angainor2 (entomoligist) 99 smithing party on saturday novermber 26th at 2pm est we will be meetin in fally square.

Zenten3

Zenten3.png

If jagex could bring back lite hiscores for free players then stat tracking sites would work for us again. if you want you can support this thread on the runescape forums QFC: 278-279-967-63398482

If jagex could bring back lite hiscores for free players then stat tracking sites would work for us again. if you want you can support this thread on the runescape forums QFC: 278-279-967-63398482

But they already said they won't disclose that data to us.

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

Can't the list be maintained somehow by reaching and visiting the top 250 players live on rs and letting them say their non 99 levels in quick chat ?

Let's say that everyone gets a visit once a month by an "F2P - inspector". More work but less updating of the list.

That could work, but it would be a ton of work and it wouldn't be possible to check xp

That could work, but it would be a ton of work and it wouldn't be possible to check xp

Not only that not all of the top 250 are active, so it would only be a list of the top active f2pers.

Not only that not all of the top 250 are active, so it would only be a list of the top active f2pers.

Indeed, but harsh times call for harsher measures. The bottomline is that everyone will get the place they deserve in the end, maybe after updating once every 6 months for some of them and once a month for the others. In the end we will be all equal though.

I'm aware that xp checking will be impossible but hey, we need to preserve what we can right now. Better a minimal list than no list at all.