The 2nd diary out already!

rooneyrules0

wow smart just change the number i dont think i would have in a million years thought of that =D> =D> =D>

OK Mr. Cocky-I'm-so-smart-that-was-easy-to-find, did YOU find it?

Don't say something is stupid when you're below that level of intelligence, it doesn't make you sound smart at all.

lol i think he was using a remote thing to you called sarcasm :-$

Exactly? If it was sarcasm then it would be insulting me, which superson stood up for me for?

lol what did you said?

did't get a single word of it :-k

explain thx -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

wow smart just change the number i dont think i would have in a million years thought of that =D> =D> =D>

Don't say something is stupid when you're below that level of intelligence, it doesn't make you sound smart at all.

Exactly? If it was sarcasm then it would be insulting me, which superson stood up for me for?

lol what did you said?

explain thx -.-

He was being sarcastic by saying "oh you're so great" or whatever, when he didn't mean it.

Superson figured it out, and had a go at him. Then you say he was being sarcastic. But if he wasn't, why would superson flame him?

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

Sarcasm isn't very remote to me.. I am quite a sarcastic person myself sometimes, but I try not to be offensive with it.

Although when I was little, and my mom first explained sarcasm to me, I would lie and say 'but I was being sarcastic!" #-o

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

can you guys stop spamming and take your arugment somewhere else, please stay on-topic.

sorry i had to say this before it gets out of hand

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

No offense... but the changing of the URL isn't really much of a secret these days. I mean... content from Runecrafting, Farming, and even POHs were discovered before their release with the simple tweaking of a URL. All you need is a little common sense, the will to actually seek it out, and a little bit of luck (that being if the content is even up). You make it out to be like some grand find when it really isn't.

It's still nice for someone to point it out. I doubt many people would have bothered otherwise. Easy to dig up, but most people don't care (and are lazy/oblivious).

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

lol what did you said?

explain thx -.-

He was being sarcastic by saying "oh you're so great" or whatever, when he didn't mean it.

Superson figured it out, and had a go at him. Then you say he was being sarcastic. But if he wasn't, why would superson flame him?

Exactly. Was he being sarcasticc? At first I thought he was, but then I thought "hmm... I never would have found that either...", at which point I decided he wasn't being sarcastic.

~on topic.

Wow, nice find. Too bad the pics dont work. Or #3.

off topic~

Wow, I just found out that if you click ctrl+alt+i , it uses the itallicised bracket things. Same with ctrl+alt+b for bold.[/b]

[hide=long quote pyramid]

lol what did you said?

explain thx -.-

Exactly. Was he being sarcasticc? At first I thought he was, but then I thought "hmm... I never would have found that either...", at which point I decided he wasn't being sarcastic.

~on topic.

off topic~

Wow, I just found out that if you click ctrl+alt+i , it uses the itallicised bracket things. Same with ctrl+alt+b for bold.[/b]

[/hide]

I'm not so sure he is sarcastic, but anyways, even if he is, I'm not sarcastic:

wow smart (not really smart in the sense that you needed a lot of intelligence to think of this, more like, good thinking) just change the number i dont think i would have in a million years thought of that (because I'm way too lazy to try something like that :lol: ) =D> =D> =D>

best-guide-ever.jpg

I agree with the dragons was awesome update, zombies too, but since the "Small spiders, kalphites, scorpions and metal dragons" update, I get the feeling they taking less effort to the graphical updates, I mean, look back at all the variety of graphical models of dragons, skeletons and zombies! and compare it with variety of metal dragons, kalphites and hellhounds...

Hell Hounds got a MAJOR downgrade in the last update. They look like dogs on drugs with no tails and pointy butts IMO. I also think they're too small. They should be giant beasts like dragons.

Personally, I think the oldschool, 2D, RSC hellhounds looked better then the last two we've seen

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

lol, nice find!

i never thought of url changing. I'm gonna see what other juicy info can be uncovered by tweaking the url!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

[hide]

[hide=long quote pyramid]

lol what did you said?

explain thx -.-

~on topic.

off topic~

[/hide]

I'm not so sure he is sarcastic, but anyways, even if he is, I'm not sarcastic:

wow smart (not really smart in the sense that you needed a lot of intelligence to think of this, more like, good thinking) just change the number i dont think i would have in a million years thought of that (because I'm way too lazy to try something like that :lol: ) =D> =D> =D>

[/hide]

lol i actually don't think he was being sarcastic same as above, not many people wouldve thought of it and he was saying lol wow so obvious really but you tried and it worked, cool!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

The topic of the second developer diary wasn't very interesting. Maybe it was a fake diary to test if people would be constantly probing for leaked content so that Jagex now knows to prevent leaks better. On the other hand, they should have learned from leaks in the past.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

nice find, I was actually going to do this myself but I forgot about it.

It doesn't really show any future update information though, and yeah achievement diaries aren't hard to make, it's not like they really add new game content, just make a list of current game content that you can check off :P