Worst skill?

shotdown12

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sleeping is lunar spells 79 mage and dream mentor quest done and u can sleep too :P

Howdydee2003:

99 Attack - 99 Strength - 99 Hits - 99 Magic - 99 Smithing

First To get 99 Smithing With GoldSmithing Guants

Zx7r Ninja (Currently Training) Updated 2/14/09: Ags Achieved on 2/15/09

75/75 Attack 89/99 Strength 50/50 Def 78/85 Hits

***Owned a Bandos Godsword since 59 Combat***

glad everyone hates the mining skill, i hate it too.

ive gotten it to 85 though, and i make 6mil a day without much effort.

most useless skill would have to be firemaking as usual.

most hardest to train would be mining.

agility would be 2nd hardest.

farming is easy.

rc is no where on the hardest to train list.

slayer is pretty hard too but you always make money when training it.

same with rc, no one ever buys dueling rings to train it so they rate it from running nats at the abyss even though they make money and say its a slow skill.

overall, the absolute worst skill is firemaking, no profit, no purpose, no use. only besides for one or two quests, but even i havnt done those quests and i still have fun. every skill is needed for a quest now though, so the same applys to if you hate any other skill and say its the worst.

the winner is firemaking

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

farming is easy.

same with rc, no one ever buys dueling rings to train it so they rate it from running nats at the abyss even though they make money and say its a slow skill.

overall, the absolute worst skill is firemaking, no profit, no purpose, no use. only besides for one or two quests, but even i havnt done those quests and i still have fun. every skill is needed for a quest now though, so the same applys to if you hate any other skill and say its the worst.

the winner is firemaking

ahem i love mining

Shots-Sig.jpg

It used to be the walking skill (runecrafting) but I think hunter is even more stupid than just walking endlessly.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

farming is fun when you do routes, but just one patch is boring. firemaking is the most pointless skill in the game. hunter was pretty dissappointing. i'm starting to like mining a little bit more now. overall, i'd say firemaking is the worst, then hunter.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

I find firemaking extremly boring and useless. Should be a ''Light X'' option. Also hates prayer and ranged

Noooooo! Part of the challenge in firemaking is not having a click x, then it would turn the new easy 99, seeing as it's only about 3 mill to get 99 through willows.

On topic I hate combat skills, only trained them for barrows armour and shade burning. Which is a brilliant use for firemaking I might add.

Ultimo_Hobo1.png

cooking , fletching.. because all the noobs get 99 and think they are cool

Add fm to that

But imo, the skill i hate training and is just plain rubbish is hunter, its just plain pointless

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

farming is easy.

the winner is firemaking

Hehe, i'm 85 mining too, and I hate it with a passion :D.

I got it on f2p, was not much more to do there to make money but rune mining. Since i got member ive never ever runed mined.

But how the hell do you make 600k+ an hour with rune mining?

Firemaking...because it's pointless

Not true. Ever done shades of mort'ton? Probably the most profitable minigame in the game?

farming... stupid afk skills

Errr, this isn't true if you actually train seriously. If you just plant stuff in one place..i guess it's not fun...but if you get higher level and can do trees, fruit trees, herbs, flowers and allotment stuff, then it's really fun. You teleport around trying to figure out a good route and it's fun to check up on your crops when they're done. in the mean time, you can thieve hams or something...farming is terrific.

Worst Skill: Fletching. It takes no skill in my opinion, and that's not why i hate though lol. It's just boring to click something and not do anything. That's why cooking is better, because cooking has sooo much more variety of what to do, people just don't use it. Fletching, there are i think 3 things you can do that don't involve one click for an inventory of stuff.

In my perspective, Agility is the worst skill. It has potential but has been developed fully (meaning that there is so much more they could do; there isn't enough). I could go on about it, but then this post would belong more in Bugs/Suggestions. I dislike Hunter a lot too, as you can see by my stats.

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

I don't hate or dislike any skills but the one that I like least is runecrafting.. it doesan't keep my intrest up.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

The only skill that can annoy me is mining, but it's a well-implemented skill.

A skill that I do like, but I don't find a reason for being put in is Slayer. Personally, it's only purpose is to give people a reason to train combat. Also it gives a requirement to get certain good items, but an easy way to counter that is decrease the drop rate making it so the same number of whatever is coming in. I guess that would make some items extremely rare, and not worth it. Whatever. :-w

61784167.jpg

Right now, I really hate hunter, just cause theres never anyone else around...making me really really bored.

Also, herblore right now for me is really boring too and profitless.

But this is only 1.5 months into members, it might get better ::'

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!