~ The Next New Skill? ~

Our_Moon

Well, as of this week, 17 Players have achieved a Total Level of 2277. As they normally do every summer, to keep people playing, Jagex will probably release a new Skill soon. What do you think it will be?

Personally, one of my best friends in RuneScape, Osijek, suggested Archeology. I'd love to see this come out. (See Page 57 of the "Suggest-A-Skill Sticky" in the "Suggestions Forum" on the Official Forums, for more details.)

Our_Moon.png

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paintball \'

I wish...I have no idea actually. :-k

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

17 o_O?!?! They're popping up... like daisies o_O!

Not like there'd be a point in a new skill though. They'd all finish it in a week, whoever "they" are :| .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I think expanding current skills would be a better but who knows.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Ninjutsu

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

i hope it's something good. at least they've started to expand on the hunter skill so that it won't be completely worthless.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

a skill called speed..

the higher your level.. there faster your attack

how long i've waited for that but 2 problems with it.

1. how do u train it.

2. it's already determined by the wep u use

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

~I've heard people talking about Necromancy and Summoning. Wow, i hope they don't add those...Like we need another useless Skill.~

You kiddin'? Those would be awesome, think of the possibilites. It could be used to aid in combat (by either fighting or healing, etc.), transportation (summoning a dragon to make can fly you places), doing other tasks, (like summoning abyssal demon that'll craft runes for you, though that's a bit strange :P ), etc.

Yeah, stuff along those lines. But they may just end up makin those spell books, lol.

Other than those 2 I think a music skill would be nice. Y'know, the higher level you get, the better the instrument you can play, and it would have variopus effects (such as making enemies fall asleep, attack each other, persuade an NPC, etc.). That's be a cool skill.

I want another afk like skill that is similar to farming lvling kinds

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

the only 2 new skills I can think of are engineering(probably called mechanics or something) and necromancy, which MAY have it's own tab, and we can get maybe culliomancy(food summoning like in rfd) ^_^, probably no culliomancy though.

Sir, the Panzerschreck squad is blocking the road!

~I've heard people talking about Necromancy and Summoning. Wow, i hope they don't add those...Like we need another useless Skill.~

You kiddin'? Those would be awesome, think of the possibilites. It could be used to aid in combat (by either fighting or healing, etc.), transportation (summoning a dragon to make can fly you places), doing other tasks, (like summoning abyssal demon that'll craft runes for you, though that's a bit strange :P ), etc.

Yeah, stuff along those lines. But they may just end up makin those spell books, lol.

Other than those 2 I think a music skill would be nice. Y'know, the higher level you get, the better the instrument you can play, and it would have variopus effects (such as making enemies fall asleep, attack each other, persuade an NPC, etc.). That's be a cool skill.

Lol it would be way too much like Wow.. If it did that, i would seriously think of stopping.. I hate Wow :thumbsup:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

slavery.

if they did that then be sure to check the rants forum for racist rants... never gonna happen :XD:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

archaeology

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets