Most attractive male celebrity?

Bones_Zero

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.I:

tidl4.jpg

Lol Chocobodude, He isn't attractive at all >_< He just has that show because he's rich.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

and Matt Damon

mattdamon98kd9.jpg

I love you Goddess! =P~ :P

We have awesome taste. Oh yeah.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

prev128.jpg

:lol: , in a non-homosexual way.

Yeah man. If it was in a homosexual way you'd have better taste. He looks like a cartoon character from that viking show.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

prev128.jpg

:lol: , in a non-homosexual way.

Yeah man. If it was in a homosexual way you'd have better taste. He looks like a cartoon character from that viking show.

True, but he's not. He's the best political-rapper/hypeman-gone-reality-telivision star ever. Yes, even better than Rev Run (in terms of television, that is).

Lol Chocobodude, He isn't attractive at all >_< He just has that show because he's rich.

That and that he wears giant clocks and had been in two reality shows before then.

And he's the best political-rapper/hypeman-gone-reality-telivision star ever. :wink:

Not gonna post any pics. But Kaka, from A.C. MIlan. God, if I were gay, I'd hit him. He's like an angel.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I can't seem really to find a guy who doesn't find Johnny Depp attractive. :lol:

Again, Stanislav Ianevski aka Viktor Krum, oh how he makes me melt!

Stanislav_Ianevski-krum05.jpg

As Viktor Krum:

Stanislav_Ianevski_1.jpg

Can't wait to see him in Hostel 2.

Jude Law:

C57645~Jude-Law-Posters.jpg

Both of them: =P~

20030303190051.jpeg

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

I don't find Depp attractive, his cheekbones are too pronounced.. So there you go :P

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Johnny Depp

johnnydeppme7.png

*Sigh* I wanna pull his hair. O:)

Jude Law

judelawec0.jpg

Mmmm...

Orlando Bloom

orlandobloomyt9.jpg

He's pretty.

Ioan Gruffudd

ioangruffuddih9.jpg

Yummy

Ewan McGregor

ewanmcgregorws3.jpg

=P~

And I don't see anything wrong with David Tennant

davidtennantng1.jpg

Dark hair, cute smile...what's not to like? He looks great in glasses too.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Whats up with the weird monk guy, and those skirts.

Signature3.gif

By tBy the way, guys, you don't need to post I am straight after everything.of other males.

And no, I am not [bleep].

Har har har har.

I can't tell if he intended to say that or not :lol:

I don't find Depp attractive, his cheekbones are too pronounced.. So there you go :P

I just don't find him attractive, period. I don't really understand why people think he's even near the top of the list for most attractive guys :| .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Heath Ledger in his younger days.. but not now.. when he was younger.. O..M..G.. \'

Brad Pitt.. because hes HOT.. and even HOTTER in person !!! :D

Matt Damon is HOT in person too.. but not incredibly hot like Brad Pitt.. YUM.. :D

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3