Weird alcoholic drinks?

Futurama

Errm, not sure if this is going to stay open or not because it's not going to attract a whole heap of replies judging by the content and the age range here, lol...

Does anyone know of any well, different alcoholic drinks? Something a little out of the ordinary, just wondering as i've been expanding my er, pallette of alcohol lately :P

I'm talking of stuff like Pear Cider, Absinth, etc...stuff that you don't find all the time, but is great non the less :)

logo.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you can ever get your hands on a b52 with absinthe (I tried them in Lisbon once), go for it! The recipe: 3 cl bailey's, 3 cl kahlua, 3 cl absinthe. Set the top absinthe layer on fire for a sec, drink in one sip and enjoy the blast... Another fantastic Portuguese drink is Ginja, made of cherries. The Portuguese drink them standing on the street out of little plastic cups to start their long nights. About 2 of them and you're in for a very cheerful night out.

Any kind of cocktail is fun... 1/2 whiskey 1/2 amaretto is a blast to the senses as well.

Specific advice, well, I don't know. Whiskey is great. I'm a girl, so I'm also a sucker for sweeter drinks like Amaretto, Baileys and fruit beers.

There is something called Rainbow Juice where I live... I shan't go into it as it's pretty engrossing.

Aside from the there's Adam's Ale (which is actually water). Dunno if that counts or not, but that's my wierdest drink. I don't drink, nor do I go out to bars and clubs, so I don't really know the names of alcoholic drinks, let alone what they contain.

I had strawberry beer at some upclass bar once (10 pounds for a glass of wine). That was pretty damn nice. I don't like cider much so snakebites = eww. Meh, i usually stick to shots beer and whisky.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Make some sizzurp.

6 Oz cough syrup with Robutussin in it. 12 Oz Vodka/Hard Liquor. Finally, mix in sprite and 2 jolly ranchers. Drink it, then listen to chopped and screwed music.

You could also split the recipe among more than 1 person. The recipe I left will get you and 1 other person totally twisted.

Fiskarens Fiende, as approved by the professional drinkers in Finntroll:

Take a bottle of Vodka, take a good swig out of it, then empty a packet of Fisherman's Friend lozenges into it. Shake until the lozenges are dissolved.

Flatliner - Sambuca, Tequila and Tobasco sauce. Trust me it's not nice, you need 1 or 2 drinks just to get the burn out of your mouth afterwards.

And Tribal you do realise Sizzurp can make you have a heart attack if you drink it regularly. Abusing codine is not smart ask DJ Screw.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

uhhh tribal isnt sizzurp illegal anyway??

9945sigpa4.jpg

Not true. I lost my virginity to the log out button #-o
You should have knocked him out and thrown him out the window (I actually did that at school).

Its not alcoholic, but Pixie Stix and Coke are amaaaazzzziinnnnggg....

Also, me and my friend made something called "Toxic Sludge" at McDonald's once. One squirt of everything at the soda fountain. Oh, and a "Lets Trick Emily" Cocktail. Take every liquid you can find in your fridge (Sno Cone syrup, milk, OJ, apple juice, 7-Up, Coke, Grape Koolaid is what my friends had) add a small bit of toilet water (Yes. I said toilet water. -.- ) and give it to an unsuspecting friend to drink. Tastes weird, but kind of sweet. Until they tell you whats in it. :-X

Edit: My name is Emily. Ha ha.

souryw6.png

At my local we have a drink called the Ady Special.

Basically a bit of every shot toped up with lemonade cpsts 7 quid and gets you drunk as

runemjester,mazpot.gif

I attempted to launch a fart, only to have it get stuck between my cheeks.

b*tch piss alco pops are a wiered drink. Why not just drink sooding pop or even shorts. Why make an alcoholic drink with a target markey of 13 year old girls.

It still sells i suppose.

iteme3721.jpg

I think Bloody Mary's are pretty damn weird.
How exactly do they work? Vodka and some tomato thing, right?

I think vodka and hot sauce.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

b*tch piss alco pops are a wiered drink. Why not just drink sooding pop or even shorts. Why make an alcoholic drink with a target markey of 13 year old girls.

It still sells i suppose.

The hell?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

How about a solo cup with Natty Light mixed in with a little bit of thrown up Natty Light? I call it "Getting your money's worth"....get to drink the same beer twice!

tomato1ry.png