Your best day ever...?

Th3_Crusader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 may 2007...when i got my quest cape <3:

and a long time ago when i was lvl 10 and found a mithril scimmy on the floor. thought like *omg!a MITH scimmy!* :mrgreen:

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

All these answers are when people got rich in one day. :cry: (Me too, though, so no room to talk)

Doesn't anyone have a story with a deeper meaning?

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

Either when I got 70 attack, my first barrows drop, my quest cape, or most likely when I became a TET member. <3:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Someone died and i got their ranger boots.

I got to see stacked ranger boots in my bank <3:

:shock: my best was 75 wc, too bad it's only made me 177k, but that's all i have right now

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

ok i have one with deeper meaning,

i was barrowing and was running around looking for chest path i spot a kid that is almost dead ( usually i just watch them die and loot ) but for some reason i took pitty on the poor soul and gave him the rest of my sharks (i verac it so i dont need many) he thanks me as he was out of food and was lost, i explan how the doors works and he thanks me, we meet up at the chest and we both loot it i got a spear and he got a torag chest.... im not a hindu but, karma anyone? ( i met him at canifus bank and he gave me 200k )

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

april 26th, 2007. bought my green mask. <3:

i had waited so long for that day.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

well..... i think this happened last october or november

anyway, i was in f2p going for my 99 firemaking goal (long before acievements capes), with a full members bank, i sold my pumpkin for 4,9 mil (i know), and after getting some money in the next week or two, bought yews for 99 firemaking

so i wanted to try an experiment, but accidently withdrew all yews as notes, and having a full memebers bank i couldn't store them, so i just got members back. Since i lost my membership i wanted to go and train slayer so i sold all the yews (24k of them) and got about 6,5 mil, and with this i bought myself a whip and started saving the rest up for guthans, while i went back to slayer, my first task was i 150-160 turoths (i was 58 slayer at the time) so i though never tried them before, might as well try them before righting them off. So i bought the arrows and went to kill them, about 40-50 kills into the assignment i get a clue, i do it, and get a robin =)

I was selling Dh axe and someone trades me. He puts up 1.5m and im thinking,"oh great, a scam". But no, second screen, 1500k! He then accepts, wields it, and runs away calling me a noob. I was like :-s . Then i bought my second whip!( lost first to a scam a while ago)

This noob got owned! \'

December 2nd. I quit RS. I didn't even have it planned. I just quit because theres no end game content. No monsters are hard. Theres no challenge to anything.

ok then...

*points to a list of monsters and waits for you to find jad and the kq*

try soloing the kq 5 times without restocking on food. then try the fight caves with no prayer. there's your challenge. and there's no end game content in WoW either.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif