Your best day ever...?

Th3_Crusader

Have you ever had "The-Best-day-ever" before?

Post it and tell us why it was your favorite day!

It could be about finally completing all the quest, getting a certain skill stat, or even getting many drops from monsters or the barrows!

My best day ever was when i got a dragon chain and 91 attack from dust devils all in a minute. (also 105 combat)

Post them here!!

258uo8n.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a good story for this.

Around Christmas time was it .. last year or two years ago? I guess it was two years.

It was Christmas eve, and I was so hard up for GP that I actually prayed to get a G.Spear

from barrows, so I could afford to buy the runes to get to 85 Mage, so I could finally actually

PK. Well long story short, my first barrows run on the afternoon of Christmas day

(after presents but before dinner), I came out with a shiny new Guthan's Spear (10m+ at the

time).

Now when I said 'Prayer' I meant 'I made a deal with God', and my half of the deal was

that if I did get a spear, I wouldn't play RuneScape again until the new year.

(6 days of self restraint can be tough.) Well, long story short, I didn't hold up my end of the

bargain, and I was on again by December 27th. God, apparently, didn't like this so much.

I did end up getting to 85 Magic, (Well, 83, but at least I could still teleblock with a mind bomb).

However, on my first trip out using teleblock, I experienced catastrophic internet disconnection

and lost about 1m worth of stuff. So I guess the day I got the spear was the best day ever

(it was my first G.Spear, but I've had 3 more since then), and the day when I died horribly

was the moment of, "Well .. I guess I kind of deserved that."

Don't screw with God, especially on Christmas. He's kind of all powerful. :XD:

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

When I got a D Chain from Dust Devils when they were 32m. This was at the time when it was only a rumour that Dust Devils dropped them so nobody believed me :oops: . Without that Chain I would not be where I am today or anywhere near it (the funds got me 85 slayer).

Mine would be completing dragon slayer and coming back to train on lessers, somebody dieing and dropping rune scimmy, full helm, 80 nats, and str ammy. I also bough full rune, got 40 def, and 52 str. Oh yeah, i'm F2P.

2 rarest drops in 2 days

first day, kq got chain

the next day, i went to shadows in lengends guild and got d left half

now thats luck

but check this out =P this even luckier

Omg so, my first clue from greaters was bad... but after i came back, the lluckiest thing happend lol look and c

07jun18080339wl6.png

07jun18083523ix4.png

The first clue

07jun18083545bv2.png

This one was right after i picked up that clue fro the floor, and its from the greater that i was fighting with on the last pic

07jun18083622jy1.png

Can't pick up both, but!!!

I can pick the easier one =P

07jun18083625eu0.png

07jun18083741tu5.png

I aint going to lev 54 wild =)

This is Werid huh?

07jun18083749tp5.png

Right...

The days I got 99 fletch, cook, and the quest cape. When I got my first barrows drop. The day I logged in after vacation to see my easter egg and pumpkin had risen 400% is price. And today when I got my first dragon drop. (d legs :thumbsup: )

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

I don't know about my best day ever, but it was probably the time I got 90 Cooking. Spent a couple hours playing, hosted a drop party, had a fun time, you know, the usual.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

My best day was when I got G spear, Torag's plate, and Ahrim's Skirt all in the same day from Barrows within 10 runs.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

my best day was the first day dragon implings came out i got a total of 13 d implings that day along with manny other implings i got over 500 d darts that day also :thumbsup:

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

i was just starting my rs life, problay only lvl 20 or so, and some one gives me 172k. of course, whats a level 20 gunna so with that amount of money... i gave 50k to a friend, and bought some stuff for my other friends birthday.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

My best day went like this.

I was barrowing, making a small profit from just the nowmal runes etc, when I got my first good drop from the chest - a Guthans spear. Since I am fairly poor, I hung onto it until I had enough money for the rest of the armor. In the maentime I went on another barrows run.

And got another Guthan's spear!!!

So that bought me the Guthan's armor, and level 57 herblore. Now I'm poor again (Only 1M), but I have full Guthans.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

i dont have a best day its kinda a week :P

last year end of june

firstly i got a g spear from barrows \'

secondly i got a robin from a clue \'

and last but not least me and my friend got a d chain from kq(20m back then) \'

all this in one week i was sooo happy

RSN:neovenator

proud fire cape owner

proud fighter torso owner