Enough with the Chuck Norris crap

Viktorkrum77

If you love chuck norris pm me i can send ya quite a few.

I find them pretty funny myself.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Who still uses these jokes? Let alone find them funny.
The people who just found out about them =]

Then they must've just found out about the internet.

2009rb9.jpg

My favourite Chuck Norris facts, for people who don't know him.

There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Chuck Norris can delete the recycle bin.

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

When Chuck Norris has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.

This one is actually true;

Chuck Norris has been to Mars. That's why there are no signs of life there.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

egamer"]chuck is old, just like his jokes.

And your sense of humour :)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

if u ate chucks beard hair u would live forever..too bad they would tear apart ur digestive track and send u into hellish pain for the rest of existance.

when mathew mark luke and john asked what would jesus do, jesus asked what would chuck do.

chuck has his own size of clothes.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

egamer"]chuck is old, just like his jokes.

And your sense of humour :)

Except it's not about that at all. It's the fact that every person aged 10-16 used these jokes everywhere for several months. They just got really boring, really fast. I bet if you heard the same jokes several times a day for several months, you'd find them boring as well.

EDIT: You actually get a probation for using these jokes on a forum I visit - and guess what, it's a comedy website.

2009rb9.jpg

On the official forums.

Some of them can be pretty funny. THey're not really that over used... :roll:

Yea but the part that gets old is when you say something like "Oh man, no one can do that" and then someone else says "Chuck Norris could! HARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR". I dont actually hear the actual jokes as much as I hear people just say "Chuck Norris" when ever they think it make sense.

lope6jw0.jpg

The jokes do get annoying after a while. But people who complain about the use of the jokes are even more annoying. Just let it go, why do we need to debate if the jokes are funny or not?

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

The jokes do get annoying after a while. But people who complain about the use of the jokes are even more annoying. Just let it go, why do we need to debate if the jokes are funny or not?

Very well said. It's amazing how similar the whole 'debate' is to the liking/disliking of Napoleon Dynamite. First it was new, underground, hilarious - then people started getting angry when it became big, overused, repeated etc.

Amen, as long as the one I saw is one that I've never seen before, I don't mind it.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

This is one of my favorites:

Chuck Norris once got into a fight with a one armed ninja. Seeing that he was at a disadvantage, Chuck promptly tore off both of his arms and one of his legs (in that order). Chuck then roundhouse kicked the ninja in the head, killing him instantly. He then proceeded to sew his limbs back on with a tent stake and some rusty barbed wire that happened to be laying nearby.

\'

Shutup.jpg

Golden Sun= the best game ever made?

Farming and construction are dumb. I am proud to have level 1 in both.

How to write very bad guides (B3$7 3\/4R!!!!1)

Chuck Norris once destroyed a part of Earth so large with his round house kick. We now call that place the Barrens

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.