Keep or Return?

I_Fly_High_G

I always return it if they died on accident. Like, if they disconnected, first timer at barrows etc etc. If I were you, I'd wait around barrows for a little bit, maybe check canifs bank, see if anyone is there looking for who go their pile. If he doesn't come back, it's all yours.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

someone died in lumby cellar, doing a clue scroll (sara wizard, dds) I didnt see who it was, but I got my first obby shield, obby cape, and rune boots. They helped fund my first whip... Person came and said it was his, I said you died, thats the game...He said "Reported"

I added to ignore...

Keep The Items, theres no way for you to know who it was.

Happy 'Scaping

Featherking8.gif

WHAT is a dh

Dharok.

If they're stupid enough not to pray on Dharok they deserve to have their items looted.

Oh and if it was lag get a better comp. :XD:

Well, i have a pretty good comp, but I still lag. You can't have a computer that won't ever lag unless if you only have microsoft word open.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I ave been known to return lost items but i take alot of things into consideration before i do.

1) what were they doing

----ex: if someone was fighting hard and just barely lost, i might give them their stuff back, but if they had no chance of winning, their stupidity will be punished.

2) combat level

----ex: if a low level is merely exploring a dangerous area, i might help em out. If it is high level just being an idiot, they don't deserve their stuff back

3) friendship

----ex: if i see a friend die, i will do my best to recover everything they lost

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I keep it if its value is anything important to me. And also if it isn't, but it stacks with another item I use, for example some kind of armor or tool :) And if it isn't useful to me in anyway, I won't go out of my way to return them, so I ask them to come if they want it. And if my inventory gets filled with coal and I can't mine any more because of their junk, sucks for them :-k And if there is a general store nearby, oops :|

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

WHAT is a dh

Dharok.

If they're stupid enough not to pray on Dharok they deserve to have their items looted.

Oh and if it was lag get a better comp. :XD:

Well, i have a pretty good comp, but I still lag. You can't have a computer that won't ever lag unless if you only have microsoft word open.

So you assume everyone should have an MSN, 3 Internet pages, a game on hold and Windows Media Player open? Sorry for the double post.

You're being watched.

this has also happened to me in many occasions the worst being a dragon axe head.i returned of course :D

if i were in your little situation i would do what i always would,give them a chance to message or pm for their stuff back.

after 30 mins have passed you can honestly say you tried and the stuff now belongs to you as they didnt claim.

you have the right to keep it now and not feel bad

shiro_chan7.png

Keep it, if that would happen to you, they wouldn't give it back to i think.

If it's a few 100k , i'd give back.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

My rules when someone dies are if the person was nice to me, or just simply wasn't a jerk, I would track them down and return every single item. If the person is a jerk, I keep all his stuff and pm him with something like "I'll keep your stuff just to teach you a lesson, stop being a jerk."

Thats exactly what i do.

range: 64/80/80

mage: 61/84/82

atk: 46/77/60

str 41/82/99

elvin007.gif

I would keep it, because it's his fault he died. Of course, you could sell it and buy stuff for a drop party and give back to the RuneScape community.

I've seen many noobs die (some at my luring hand) and I rarely give their stuff back unless they act very politely and they make reasonable demands.

What's really funny is that once someone died with 40 noted cooked lobsters and only wanted his anti-dragon shield back. Some players report me for item scamming.

Anybody who took the time to read my boring junk/this, please tell me if it's okay to say "Drop party" in Lumbridge, then walk over to the dark wizard circle south of Varrock. I feel that it is not nice, but in a way, is truthful.

mememe513.png

Well, yeah. I seriously can't get it why some people are so generous, you are wasting time you could use for doing useful or fun stuff by returning their full addy after spending 10 minutes to realise they are in the Varrock southeast mine. I'm willing to sell it back to them though at a bargain price... as long as it's above the price the gen store buys for :twisted:

You're being watched.

When I died in barrows the first time no one was around or didnt care. 2nd time my gf rescued all my stuff but my gloves of course. When I find a death pile i usually hang around bank in Canafis and see if anyone singin the blues. If they are sincere then I give them their stuff back except I ask them for the monks I dropped to pick up their loot. That is best thing u can do to make a new friend.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

My rules when someone dies are if the person was nice to me, or just simply wasn't a jerk, I would track them down and return every single item. If the person is a jerk, I keep all his stuff and pm him with something like "I'll keep your stuff just to teach you a lesson, stop being a jerk."

Lmao, you sound like you're 8 in that last sentence.

OT: Keep the items, enjoy the profit. The guy was dumb enough to come unprepared, he deserves the lost.

soulthresher.png

Guest Kickpointy

I lewt like 3-4 people a day at DH Tomb. I alch there and always see death experiences and near death experiences. The best i got in a day was full Guthan's, Full Ahrims, Karils, and a whip. I know its wrong but if they pm you back you should give it back. Unless you lie :^o

I've died once with dharoks (Just because i was afking at abbys), but that was all my fault.. Luckily a guy messaged me from there and asked me if i wanted my stuff back :P

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

There are alot of comments from people saying.

'i would keep it, people never give my stuff back'

I am wondering, how many people have had stuff returned to them after dying? :-k

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.