• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This question brought spartans into my mind straight away :twisted:

Lmao, me too like grunts vs da masta cheif :XD:

I think he means Spartan Soldiers (Battle of Thermopile, Film: 300 etc.) :D

same diff

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

give 126's ice barrage and put all the lvl 3s on one spot and they all dead at once

muhahahahahaha

If it was like 1 lvl 126 vs 126 lvl 3s and the 126 had nothing it would be funny

Jamje.png

null and void

the 126 hands down could own them all even without any supplies

IMO 1 lvl 126 could take on a wave of 100k lvl 3's

^^ precisely, think back to tutorial island on the rats, you would hit the rat after about 10 attempts and hit 1

but it would usually heal before you hit it again

this is just a level 3 rat

imagine how many times it would take the level 3s to hit the 126 with 99 defence?

Jamje.png

null and void

the 126 hands down could own them all even without any supplies

IMO 1 lvl 126 could take on a wave of 100k lvl 3's

^^ precisely, think back to tutorial island on the rats, you would hit the rat after about 10 attempts and hit 1

but it would usually heal before you hit it again

this is just a level 3 rat

imagine how many times it would take the level 3s to hit the 126 with 99 defence?

:lol: that's exactly what i said. i got all my stats to max that you can train on tutorial island, and i still had a hard time hitting them. of course, if it let me get to 4 prayer instead of 3 i might have hit 2 on them :lol:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

The 126's without a doubt, the 3's won't be able to hit anything at all with the 126's high defence. It would be fun to watch though :D

2480+ total

126 level 3's would slaughter the three 126s. Why?

The summary for level 3s:

A guaranteed 252 damage from rings of recoil and similar amount of damage from Vengeance.

You kids are forgeting about crossbows and enchantable bolts. With over 100 bolts shooting at once, you are almost guaranteed to strike at least ten lucky lightnings every shot. Guaranteed 50+ damage every shot from Lucky lightnings.

Summary for lvl 126s:

Instant death from opponents' recoil and vengeance effects if using ancients. Yet, single target attacks are too slow. The only chance 126s have at winning is, theoretically, with a very lucky Guthan effects (read: series of 20 in a row) and clever hit and run tactics.

edit: with no armour and weapons or jewels allowed, level 3s would still stand a chance though, just lure the big guys into the new mithril dragons cave :twisted:

Well we could always find out couldn't we?

Just make it a TET event

It would not be that hard to get 126 lvl 3s

Now the 126s... that may be a little harder.

My vote goes to the 126s

Trespasser's Will Be Shot, Survivors Will be Shot Again.....And bam! We Got One!

KnightSig2-1.jpg

|Proud Green Mask Owner||Proud Blue Mask Owner| 100% F2P

lol the level 3 people have trouble just hitting a 1

my bet is on the lvl 126s :thumbsup:

And the cavemen wondered how to make fire...

Im in the .00001% that finds Firemaking fun. If you find it fun add this to your siggy.

blaster909.gif

Blaster909.gif

I think the lvl 126's could win with ice barrage using magic and makeing it so that they can't move. But if you say that the 126's can't use magic at all, then the lvl 3's would probably win because the 126's can't use food. and prayer would run out eventually...

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

id say lvl 126's

even match would be 1.0*10^(25),one point zero multiplied by ten to the power of 0, lvl 3's vs 2 lvl 126s...

seriously it would take that many to kill them..all you would see is a billion zeros plus a few 1's on the lvl 126 side and on the lvl 3 side you'd see 3 10's constantly....eventually hose few 1's would kill the 126's as they keep hitting their 10's on the 1.0*10^(25),one point zero multiplied by ten to the power of 0, lvl 3's

:XD:

for making it realistic lets say 3 lvl 126's and 1997 lvl 3's

It doesn't matter how many 3s you pit against even one 126, it is statistically impossible for someone with 1 attack to hit someone with 99 defense, especially if said 126 is wearing armor. The 126 would be killing masses of 3s left and right with ancients, or if for some reason they don't have it, they'd be one hitting 3s left and right.

Ok. The level 126 have no armor or food or prayers or potions, and use flowers as weapons.

The level 3 all use Full iron armor and a combination of ids (iron dagger supperpoisoned) and iron scimitars, plus fury ammies and climbing boots, and they all use farming skil capes, as well as recoil rings, just in case. They use tunas, supersets, sara brews and prayer pots, as well as the prayer "tough skin", or whatever it's called.

The level 3 win.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

im sorry, but that is a bad tactic. i dont feel i should have to explain it, but i wanted to just inform you.

How so?

came back to read everything.

that is a bad useage of resource is all.

3 people who cant naturally hit 10s attacking 1 person at a time? you would be better off delegating them to attack in directional patterns then teaming.

Well we could always find out couldn't we?

Just make it a TET event

It would not be that hard to get 126 lvl 3s

Now the 126s... that may be a little harder.

My vote goes to the 126s

wilderness does not go over lvl 56? also, who the hell is going to have 126 member lvl 3s to goto a house..

besides the idea is a max melee player, prayer isnt a big deal just filler combat lvls

As I recall, the Spartans lost.

yea, they were betrayed, in the movie 300 the king thought he might just might beable to defeat the army with just his 300 after how the first few battles went.

in reality, he knew he was doomed... but still held off alot of persians, i believe the kill to death ratio for spartans was like 10 to 1 or 100 to 1, not sure.