3 126's v.s 126 3's.....

Saint69Jake

Even without prayer, the 3x126s would win.

Their defence is so high, that a lvl 3 would rarely hit, and even when they did the damage would be minimal.

Whereas a lvl 126 would one-hit-kill each lvl three. With each punch thrown, there would be three less attacking lvl 3s and the damage inflicted on the 3x126s would gradually diminish.

The fight would be over in the time it takes to throw 42 punches.

Harrington.gif

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random events would present a greater challenge to the 126s than the lvl 3s

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

This question brought spartans into my mind straight away :twisted:

Lmao, me too like grunts vs da masta cheif :XD:

I think he means Spartan Soldiers (Battle of Thermopile, Film: 300 etc.) :D

wow people should really get over that historically incorrect aka bs movie which is just for entertainment purposes like spiderman

2 question, can 126s use barrages or chinchompas? can 126s use food (if no at both questions, lv3 might... just might have a chance)

how about 126k lv3s... thats what human wave is about :twisted:

Good luck fitting 126k people on a server.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

wow people should really get over that historically incorrect aka bs movie which is just for entertainment purposes like spiderman

Actually most of it is based on or is historic fact. I admit the freaky immortals etc. are all for the movie, but the basics and 'plot' of it is factual.

Yeah, fraid it's a no-brainer, the only question is how long would it take. If the lvl 126's weren't allowed to hit back then it might be a question who would win, the lvl 3's would probably get bored of 126's rehealing and kill each other off for fun. :lol:

sigcopyzj5.jpg

Even with full iron, the level 3's would be lucky not to be 1-hit by the 126's, so they all fall in 43 hits, plus a few more to make up for the odd miss.

If the 3's had super-poisoned iron daggers, then it might get interesting, as the 126's would be lucky to avoid poisoning, then it would be the whittling away of the level 3's versus the whittling away of the 126's hitpoints by poison, until the numbers drop to the point that re-poisoning is unlikely.

In level 50 wilderness, you could have 76 126's versus 126 76's - not sure which way I'd call that one, though I guess the 126's would still be favourite, as they are not comprehensively outnumbered

Actually most of it is based on or is historic fact. I admit the freaky immortals etc. are all for the movie, but the basics and 'plot' of it is factual.

the immortals actually existed but they probably didn't look like that in real life. also, it there were 1000 other people fighting with the Spartans but..yeah

Don't Click This

ironmfmcape,dominator428.gif

774th to 99 hunting on July 16th 2007