3 126's v.s 126 3's.....

Saint69Jake

I see most people are voting for the level 126's, but I'm going to realy break the battle down here.

Ok, so the max hit of a level 3 would obviously be 1. With their extremely low attack level I'm guessing for every eight 0's they would hit, they would hit a 1. So every eight failed attack or so, they would sucessfully squeeze in a 1.

Ok, so the 126's can obviously hit way more than that and more often. With just punching or kicking, I'm sure their max is around 20 or so(I'm not entirely sure though). They will also hit this quite often, and with level 3's only having 10hp they will one hit most of them. Say every eight one hits(10's), they would hit something lower than that(1-9).

If you placed all 129 of these players in a multicombat area, all the level 3's could gang up on one 126. With hits about one second or so apart, using the 8 to 1 hit ratio, the level 3's could kill the first 126 in about 11 seconds. At this time, still using the one second hitting, the three 126's could kill approximately 29 level 3's.

Now since the first 126 is down, the remaining 97 level 3's could focus on a second 126. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the second one in approximately 15 seconds. During this time though, the two 126's could kill around 26 level 3's.

Now since only one 126 remains, the remaining 71 level 3's could focus on this last one. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the last one in approximately 19 seconds. During this time though, the last 126 could kill around 17 level 3's.

And there you have it, the level 3's win with 54 alive and 6 injured.

Wow... You really did your homework :XD:

steve.gif

Nocsyn.png

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see most people are voting for the level 126's, but I'm going to realy break the battle down here.

Ok, so the max hit of a level 3 would obviously be 1. With their extremely low attack level I'm guessing for every eight 0's they would hit, they would hit a 1. So every eight failed attack or so, they would sucessfully squeeze in a 1.

Ok, so the 126's can obviously hit way more than that and more often. With just punching or kicking, I'm sure their max is around 20 or so(I'm not entirely sure though). They will also hit this quite often, and with level 3's only having 10hp they will one hit most of them. Say every eight one hits(10's), they would hit something lower than that(1-9).

If you placed all 129 of these players in a multicombat area, all the level 3's could gang up on one 126. With hits about one second or so apart, using the 8 to 1 hit ratio, the level 3's could kill the first 126 in about 11 seconds. At this time, still using the one second hitting, the three 126's could kill approximately 29 level 3's.

Now since the first 126 is down, the remaining 97 level 3's could focus on a second 126. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the second one in approximately 15 seconds. During this time though, the two 126's could kill around 26 level 3's.

Now since only one 126 remains, the remaining 71 level 3's could focus on this last one. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the last one in approximately 19 seconds. During this time though, the last 126 could kill around 17 level 3's.

And there you have it, the level 3's win with 54 alive and 6 injured.

Wow... You really did your homework :XD:

problem is, i just did tutorial island again, i was hitting 1s every 5 hits on the giant rats. and since they have 1, or possible 2 defense, the rate is way way lower on 99 defense. mario thought it out well, but the rate was bad, and it screwed it up.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

if ALL of them have NO armor and weapons.

im 100% sure the 126s will win.

the topic maker allowed iron weapons and armor though.

just poison the iron weapons and poison the 126s with them.

and the iron armor would make the 126s have trouble one hitting them.

so the lvl 3s would win this battle by the current rules.

lvl 126s would win with the first rules, or no rules or if everyone has nothing on.

ring of recoils would change the tide aswell not in the rules though, vengence isnt an option unless you can be lvl 3 and have 89 magic with a magic pot to cast it.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

This question brought spartans into my mind straight away :twisted:

Lmao, me too like grunts vs da masta cheif :XD:

ahahaha :lol:

yep 126's hands down :-w

2vuhgcn.png

It's amazing that this thread now has 7 page to it.

It's really a no brainer and doesn't surprise me that the person that started this thread is no where even close to combat lvl 126.

Anyone who is lvl 126 or close to it can tell you that the 126's will win mainly because of the maxed def, att and str levels.

aglipoy.png

2 question, can 126s use barrages or chinchompas? can 126s use food (if no at both questions, lv3 might... just might have a chance)

how about 126k lv3s... thats what human wave is about :twisted:

no matter what anyone is using 126's would win

BUT! 126k level 3s? now thats a fight Id pay to see o_O pretty much 4-8 hours of constant slashing and being overwhelmed thats something

If prayer were allowed.. 2 126 will win 500 lvl 3.

Retribution > lvl 3

But even if theres no prayer allowed , lvl 3s still will NOT stand a chance.

I once see some lvl 20s guy fighting a LESSER DEMON. After 10min , he wasted all 28 lobs and the lesser demon only got hit 3 times in total and already regenerated all the health he got damaged.

a guy with maxed melee is MUCH TOUGHER than a lesser demon and so in conclusion, lvl 3s wont win.

I doubt they can even kill a greater demon together.

since the newbie starter equipment is a wooden shield and a bronze sword, let the 126's equip those and pit them with 300 lvl 3's with the same equipment

i really think the lvl 3's just might win

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

Make it 126 lvl 7s all casting fire strikes on 7 meleeing 126s and you might have an even contest.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

2 question, can 126s use barrages or chinchompas? can 126s use food (if no at both questions, lv3 might... just might have a chance)

how about 126k lv3s... thats what human wave is about :twisted:

ummm you couldn't get 126k of ppl in one server... :| I'm all for the level 3's...

LEVEL 3s WILL P0WN YOU ALL! <3:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

all these people saying the lvl 3's have a 1 in 5 chance to hit are wrong. do you remember tutorial island? the giant rats had the exact same stats as you. it took about 5 hits to get 1 damage on 1 defense, not 99 defense. so let's just multiply these odds by 99 shall we? the odds would actually be even worse in the fight for the 3's, but it has an exponential formula that is very confusing, as in all games. the lvl 3's would hit every 495 times, so odds are that one of them will hit after the 4th round of punches. meanwhile, 99 attack with 99 strength is hitting on 1 defense. for the sake of those not math saavy, let's use the simple formula again. 1 defense divided by 99 attack equals a 1/99 chance of hitting. i like to see runescapes attack, strength and defense system as a wheel. at the beggining, 1 attack on 1 defense has a 50% chance of hitting. this probably isn't right, it's just a way i like to think of it. when the attack side increases, the chance of hitting 0 goes down, while the chance of doing damage goes up, and vice versa. all strength does is divide the chance of hitting into sections, landing on different sections does different damage. for example, if you had 1 attack, enemy has 1 defense, and you can hit 2 max damage, the odds would be 50% 0, 25% 1, 25% 2. weapons and armor would affect this in a mind boogling way, i won't get into it. remember, my formula isn't correct, it's just an example. now at 99 defense and 1 attack, things would come out different than you expect. the percentage of someone hitting on 99 defense with 1 attack would be extremely slim, if there's any chance at all. if the level 3's got lucky, they would hit every 400 times, there is no way 1 attack could hit on 99 defense every 5 times, suggesting that is ridiculous. if you have picked up a strategy guide for any RPG, if they have a damage section, you'll see how complicated the formula is. but anyone with a half a mind can realise that 1 attack on 99 defense will rarely hit, even though my formula is probably way off, make a lvl 3 account and fight the giant rats on tutorial island for a while. you'll find that you hardly ever hit on them, and they have 1 defense.

it wasn't all the people saying 1 in 5, just me. Who knows? They might get lucky

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

You wouldn't need 3 126s, just one.

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator