3 126's v.s 126 3's.....

Saint69Jake

1 att and str with iron weapons vs 99 defence

Uhh yeah 126s are gonna win

i would have to disagree, or at least question that, since the lvl 3s have actual weapons, they can do like 1-2 damage. and im not sure a any1 could hit that much damage before he was hit for 99.

it would really be a long fight i would have to say, that is why i really question otherwise.

A 126 could walk over and one hit the level 3 especially if all 3 went on the same guy

how often do you actually think the level 3s would hit the 126s

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 126's will drop coins in a 3x3 square. They 3's will all go after the money. Since Ice Barrage hits everyone in a 3x3 square, it's an easy one hit KO for the 126's. :lol:
:XD:
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

126's will win easyly... they can kill 9 in 1 spell

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

what you seem to be forgetting is that the 126's have nothing... and the lvl 3's have whatever they can use at that lvl. still, they're all going to get one hitted, plus unarmed hits as fast as a dagger. of course, if the lvl 3's all had iron dagger p++ they might actually win...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

what you seem to be forgetting is that the 126's have nothing... and the lvl 3's have whatever they can use at that lvl. still, they're all going to get one hitted, plus unarmed hits as fast as a dagger. of course, if the lvl 3's all had iron dagger p++ they might actually win...

what you seem to be foregetting is that the 126s have 99 defence and hp.

and that if all 126s attack the same guy till they all die then theyll win...

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

126s would win no doubt. They can one hit all the level 3s while the level 3s only hit 1s, and they'd be hitting very rarely on 99 defense.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

i'd say the level 3's why? because there would be so many of the that the level 126's would just give up :P...ok not a good enough reason but i still think they'd win...we may never know...unless a tipiter tries it out themself * hint hint TET*

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

1 att and str with iron weapons vs 99 defence

Uhh yeah 126s are gonna win

i would have to disagree, or at least question that, since the lvl 3s have actual weapons, they can do like 1-2 damage. and im not sure a any1 could hit that much damage before he was hit for 99.

it would really be a long fight i would have to say, that is why i really question otherwise.

A 126 could walk over and one hit the level 3 especially if all 3 went on the same guy

how often do you actually think the level 3s would hit the 126s

so much more then people might expect... RS is about luck, stats and bonus's mean something, but not always does that matter.

and if you think the 126 is going to go 1 hit all the lvl 3's.... so mistaken.

the 3 lvl 126's would have 99 str and attk, could hit a 10 with no weps easly. the lvl 3's couldent hit on the lvl 126's because with ttheir 99 def the cant be hit. even with lvl 3's wit harmor and lvl 126's with wep, still lvl 126's... and with 99 hp they would never die from the onslaught of 0's

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png

I see most people are voting for the level 126's, but I'm going to realy break the battle down here.

Ok, so the max hit of a level 3 would obviously be 1. With their extremely low attack level I'm guessing for every eight 0's they would hit, they would hit a 1. So every eight failed attack or so, they would sucessfully squeeze in a 1.

Ok, so the 126's can obviously hit way more than that and more often. With just punching or kicking, I'm sure their max is around 20 or so(I'm not entirely sure though). They will also hit this quite often, and with level 3's only having 10hp they will one hit most of them. Say every eight one hits(10's), they would hit something lower than that(1-9).

If you placed all 129 of these players in a multicombat area, all the level 3's could gang up on one 126. With hits about one second or so apart, using the 8 to 1 hit ratio, the level 3's could kill the first 126 in about 11 seconds. At this time, still using the one second hitting, the three 126's could kill approximately 29 level 3's.

Now since the first 126 is down, the remaining 97 level 3's could focus on a second 126. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the second one in approximately 15 seconds. During this time though, the two 126's could kill around 26 level 3's.

Now since only one 126 remains, the remaining 71 level 3's could focus on this last one. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the last one in approximately 19 seconds. During this time though, the last 126 could kill around 17 level 3's.

And there you have it, the level 3's win with 54 alive and 6 injured.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

if the noobs had weps, and the 126s couldn't use anything , not even prayer, then the noobs may have a chance. otherwise, no way in hell

it was said they would have iron weapons and armor at the first post of this thread.

if we were going to say full iron... then that would be plate,legs,kite,helm,scimitar,boots,gloves. also i dont see why they couldnt wear obby capes/glories. since the idea is to use stuff that works around not combat lvl requirement.

since the scimitar and other things are going to be giving a strength bonus, you might expect to see a max of like 3, i highly doubt it tho.

i bet, with all that, even with 99 attack, you would miss 40% of the time, and 126 people only have to hit 99, compared to 1260... 126 hits on you all at once like that, i am sure each swing one person would get lucky. so if that WAS true ill throw this out

126 needs to do 1260 damage to win, provided he hits a 10 each time he has to max hit 126 times

lvl 3's need to do 99 damage, if out of all 126 lvls 3s if only 1 player does damage each round of combat then they only have to sit through 99 rounds of combat. but that does not factor in the reduction of possible people hitting 1's.

take all this into account and factor in the fact that it is possible that more then 1 lvl 3 will hit damage and no 1 else helps further support the lvl 3s

also, the 126 would not always hit 10 on each player, infact i bet he would average 3 swings to kill a lvl 3, that would be 378 rounds of combat on average.

i just think it would be a very LONG fight and really, the results are questionable, i do not think this question can be simply thought of for 5 seconds then said, him or them would win.

like i said to toast's post, i disagreed with him and said it would be questionable, i didnt say i thought the lvl 3's would specifically win, i just dont think it as cut and dry as everyone says.

I see most people are voting for the level 126's, but I'm going to realy break the battle down here.

Ok, so the max hit of a level 3 would obviously be 1. With their extremely low attack level I'm guessing for every eight 0's they would hit, they would hit a 1. So every eight failed attack or so, they would sucessfully squeeze in a 1.

Ok, so the 126's can obviously hit way more than that and more often. With just punching or kicking, I'm sure their max is around 20 or so(I'm not entirely sure though). They will also hit this quite often, and with level 3's only having 10hp they will one hit most of them. Say every eight one hits(10's), they would hit something lower than that(1-9).

If you placed all 129 of these players in a multicombat area, all the level 3's could gang up on one 126. With hits about one second or so apart, using the 8 to 1 hit ratio, the level 3's could kill the first 126 in about 11 seconds. At this time, still using the one second hitting, the three 126's could kill approximately 29 level 3's.

Now since the first 126 is down, the remaining 97 level 3's could focus on a second 126. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the second one in approximately 15 seconds. During this time though, the two 126's could kill around 26 level 3's.

Now since only one 126 remains, the remaining 71 level 3's could focus on this last one. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the last one in approximately 19 seconds. During this time though, the last 126 could kill around 17 level 3's.

i see, after i read your post, i realized that i misunderstood, i thought it was a single 126 VS lvl 3's. now that i do see it says 3 126s against lvl 3s, i have to say it becomes more stacked in the 126s favor.

but the fact remains that what both me and you said has to be thought about. and people who conform to everyone else's opinion like this

is this even a poll, the lvl 126s would win...badly. :-s

just points out that a majority of the people who posted here considered this post to its very minimum

and let me say, for a poll topic, this is perhaps the best i have seen in a while, because theirs is actual debate involved in it, where as other topics its like, where are you rite now in the game? its like theirs no discussion, im sure 90% of the players on this forum will not read through all the other players locations and care, this topic however people put out legitimate opinions.

the 3 lvl 126's would have 99 str and attk, could hit a 10 with no weps easly. the lvl 3's couldent hit on the lvl 126's because with ttheir 99 def the cant be hit. even with lvl 3's wit harmor and lvl 126's with wep, still lvl 126's... and with 99 hp they would never die from the

do you know how often i hit 10s with out a weapon, even with like str boosting gear and barrows gloves? provided its usually on things higher then a lvl 3s def, but ill consider with a lvl 3s armor and my gear boosting thing. i guess i have fought ogres barehanded the most in game... and wow i think they would not be an equal to the situation, but hitting damage and hitting 10s is not easy, infact i was collecting red spider eggs and kicking spiders while i did it and i did not hit a single 10 while i collected 100 eggs in edge and i didnt stand around and fight spiders for long but still.. alot of kicking

i believe the first post should contain quotes of me and mario sunny's relevant discussion of this since we together have provided similar and best support for the lvl 3s(best because no1 else supported lvl 3s)

btw, i love how every1 gets all opinionated and defensive and like 100% set in the opinion even though most are no where near as experiences as a 126.

Lvl 126s win. Even if some lvl 3 hit through 99 def, the 1 dmg would have healed by the time one of them hit again...

A fairly even match would be a 126 with nothing vs 1999 lvl 3s with full iron.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

you seem to be forgetting how often you hit as a lvl 3, mario. when i was facing lvl 2 men, i was hitting every 3 times, and someone was nice enough to give me an iron longsword. that makes it much much harder to hit on someone with 99 defense, perhaps even impossible. meanwhile, the 126's won't hit anything but 10, because they can hit about 15 unarmed, maybe even higher, plus with 99 attack against 1 defense. it would kinda be like facing 126 lvl 3 giant rats from tutorial island, unless the lvl 3's have food, but that wouldn't save most.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

99 defence is equivalent to adamant armor and more, i doubt lvl 3s can kill lvl 7 monsters without food, as long as the defence reachs a certain point, lvl 1 attack will NEVER hit.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

The 126's no doubt... their def would overwhelm the 3s and theyd one hit the 3s...

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

This is really a technical argument, like many people pointed out. There is a correct answer. If someone finds the hit % of a lvl 3 on a 126, and even if its as low as 1/8, as Mario Sunny pointed out, the level 3's mathematically win. But if its something much lower, than the 126's would win. My hypothesis is that the level 126's would win, because I'm guessing the hit % is more around the 1/20 mark.

happiehour.jpeg