This question brought spartans into my mind straight away :twisted:

Lmao, me too like grunts vs da masta cheif :XD:

I think he means Spartan Soldiers (Battle of Thermopile, Film: 300 etc.) :D

Ohhh, yeah history isn't my stong point :-#

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

Theres a thread like this on the official tif forums. But it's 1 lvl 126, vs 1999 lvl 3's and even on there the opinion is the 126's would win.

Obviously the 126's

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

126's

Yeah, we all agree the 126s would win, please include what you think it would take to tip the scales to the lvl 3s

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

I think the 126's would win.

Rapid 20+'s even with kicks would do the best of lvl 3's in.

Not to mention their defence would make them near impervious to damage.

I have a hard time hitting 120+'s with a whip sometimes.

[edit] I think to stand a chance, the lvl 3's would need to have some form of mage hit... maybe fire strikes or something.

even without armor or weapons, the 126's will just go up to the lvl 3's and be like:

126's: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10... until they've hit 126 10's.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

the level 3's would win obviously. With 99 def they'd rarely get hit. Say the level 3's get really lucky and hit 1's 1 in 5 hits, and the 126's 1 hit with every hit. Say they attack the same speed and divide up evenly against the 126's. 42 level 3's per 126. Every attack round around 8 damage is done by level 3's, and 1 lvl 3 dies. goes again and another 8 damage plus 1 level 3 dead leaving 83 hp and 40 lvl 3's per 126. then they hit 7 lets say per round, 39 lvl 3's and 77 hp. again and again it goes, 38 lvl 3's 70 hp, 37, 63 hp, 36, 56 hp, 35, 50 hp, 34, 46 hp, 33,40 hp, 32,34 hp, 31,28 hp, 30, 23 hp, 29, 18 hp, 28, 13 hp, 27, 8 hp, 26-3 hp- 25 level 3's per 126 left and they are all ko'ed.

That is assuming that all hits are 1 in 5 chance of hitting a 1 for level 3's, koing 1 level 3 each attack round, and no food prayer or anything. It'd be really different if it was like 1 in 10 was hit, but unless someone takes a level 3 and attacks a 126 no retaliation, we'll never know. But those are my calculations, level 3's might actually win

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

Where you the one who posted on the RSOF? #-o

To whoever is saying that Level 3's can beat Level 126's, how is this possible? It's like hitting Dharok with Rubber Chickens with 1 Attack and Strength! #-o

1 Attack + Strength onto 99 Defence = Asking for failure

Oh, and I think What If threads are against the rules

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

i think that 1 lvl 126 could take on 126 lvl 3s in a fight because he could 1 hit k0 them and they all hit 0s almost 100% of the time on his defence. he might get hit once very 100 hits? if there were 3 they would own even faster.

1 att and str with iron weapons vs 99 defence

Uhh yeah 126s are gonna win

i would have to disagree, or at least question that, since the lvl 3s have actual weapons, they can do like 1-2 damage. and im not sure a any1 could hit that much damage before he was hit for 99.

it would really be a long fight i would have to say, that is why i really question otherwise.

Where would this take place? Level 123 wilderness?

Seriously though. Yeah, the level 3 army would have no chance against 3 126s. What if instead, there was only one unarmed level 126. Then possibly, just possibly if they all piled onto the 126 and in a collaborative effort and attacked with accuracy, supposing at least a third of them hit ones they might have a chance. The level 126 can only knock them off one at a time and if they were to perform said action 3 times in a row. They might have a chance.

By the way, I don't think you have to have 99 defence to be level 126. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Where would this take place? Level 123 wilderness?

Seriously though. Yeah, the level 3 army would have no chance against 3 126s. What if instead, there was only one unarmed level 126. Then possibly, just possibly if they all piled onto the 126 and in a collaborative effort and attacked with accuracy, supposing at least a third of them hit ones they might have a chance. The level 126 can only knock them off one at a time and if they were to perform said action 3 times in a row. They might have a chance.

By the way, I don't think you have to have 99 defence to be level 126. Correct me if I'm wrong.

you need all the melees at 99 and prayer at 98 or 99 for 126. and the 126 could one hit any of them even if he had no weapons and they had iron. you people seem to be forgetting that 99 attack>1 defense+iron. and 99 defense>1 attack+1 strength+iron scimmy.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

This is simply ridiculuous, one 126 by himself could stand against 126 lvl 3's...!

But of course people are forgettin' the lvl 3 can get some bone stuff armor, maybe with it it can hit better?

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

This is simply ridiculuous, one 126 by himself could stand against 126 lvl 3's...!

But of course people are forgettin' the lvl 3 can get some bone stuff armor, maybe with it it can hit better?

oh right, and obby mauls.... they still wouldn't hit much but if they all had those they would probably win, seriously, there needs to be an attack requirement on obby weapons, the shield has it....

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif