3 126's v.s 126 3's.....

Saint69Jake

The 126s would win, unless...

ok instead of level 3s make it 126 level 9s (1 to all stats except 46 to prayer for retribution). Have them turn on prayer, equip ring of recoil, and have a single lunar mage start casting vengeance on them all. Can you say Kamikaze? :twisted:

sir%20nomad.gif

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should change it a little. I read this on the forums as 126 vs 1999 (max in server) 3s

It was hard to say, but the lvl 3s would probably win with a few lucky shots, but with 1999 of them attacking at once even with food they would hit the 126 and kill him/her before they were all killed

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

i think someone should get a lvl 3 account and test the hit rate on some 99 defence person at duel arena.

im still 100% sure the 126s would win though

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

so much more then people might expect... RS is about luck, stats and bonus's mean something, but not always does that matter.

and if you think the 126 is going to go 1 hit all the lvl 3's.... so mistaken.

All three 126s attack the same level 3 till they all die, done.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

This question brought spartans into my mind straight away :twisted:

Lmao, me too like grunts vs da masta cheif :XD:

I think he meant spartans from the movie 300,

I think maybe 9,999 level 3's teamed to together in the follwing ranks would win;

3,333 melee

3,333 range

3,333 mage

untitledgn9.jpg

3 is the lowest lvl ingame...

126 is the highest lvl ingame...

thats... 123 lvls...

why not fight with 123 lvl 4s vs 1 126?

(4-3=1, 126-3=123)

then the lvl 4s will win... without armour...

ring of recoil calculation: based on 3x 126 vs 126 x3

the 3x 126 have 297 hp!

the 126 x 3 have 1260hp!

recoil hits 10%

1260 * 0.1 = only 126hp :roll:

get 36 lvl 3s a iron dagger (p++) and full iron / ring of recoil...

get 90 lvl 3s full mage gear and spells up to water strike...

lvl op 1 or 2 str so you wont get 4 combat,

lvl up 2 mage lvls so you wont get 4 combat,

12 lvl 3s fight a lvl 126, another 12 fight another 126 etc... and hope they get poisoned! all magers start fighting the 126's and hopefully hit something... if all 90 magers can hit a 3 once they will sucseed... but if they can only hit 2 its still ownage :XD: cuz 180 + 126 = 306 hp! wish will kill the 126's!! and then they are still super poisoned... :thumbsup:

but if 126's wear full dragon hide theyll never be killed by magers...

the mage attack / whip speed = 9 strikes /12 hits...

the lvl 126s can only kill 3 lvl 3 every strike of there whip... the lvl 3s magers can strike all 8 times because the 126s will have to kill the meleers first...

then once with 84 magers (lost 6),

then once with 81 magers (lost 3),

1x 78(lost 3), 1x 75(lost 3), 1x 69(lost 6), 1x 66 (lost 3), 1x 63 (lost 3), 1x 60 (lost 3), 1x 54 (lost 6), 1x 51 (lost 3), 1x 48 (lost 3), 1x 45 (lost 3), 1x 39 (lost 6), 1x 36 (lost 3), 1x 33 (lost 3), 1x 30 (lost 3), 1x 24 (lost 6), 1x 21 (lost 3), 1x 18 (lost 3), 1x 15 (lost 3), 1x 9 (lost 6), 1x 6 (lost 3), 1x 3 (lost 3), all lvl 3s are killed!

CALCULATION: (90*8)+84+81+78+75+69+66+63+60+54+51+48+45+39+36+33+30+24+21+18+15+9+6+3

= 1728 strikes! what lvl 126s can survive that! even if thry only hit 10% of the time and only hit 1s :wink:

sorry that i have to tell you... but the lvl 3s will win 100% unlease the 126s arnt using ancient magic (that can kill 30+ lvl 3s a shot...)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I feel that the 126 level 3's Would win the fight.

Reasons i beleive this:

1.) 126 Accounts do NOT always hit 10+, there are the occasional 0's or 1-9 Red Blobs.

2.) The 126 level 3's.... As much as they are all being killed mass numbers EXTREMLY quickly. The 126 players still need to swing their Weapon 126-2,000,000 times Total. By that time with the Level 3's hitting the 0's or 1's... Who has sat in the FirePits in Player owned Houses? Constant 1-3's...

But that is going Bam-Bam-Bam... With these you have !126! people hitting you at one time!. You'd think 4-20 of those hit a 1 on you in those 126 Simultanious hits.

if all the level 3's hit the same 126. They Could kill him in 1-5 Swings of a weapon/punch of a fist.

In that time the level 126s can kill 9 level 3's Max.

3.) The Power difference in Combat levels isn't that large in this game without Armour. This game is luck Based... a level 70 has as much chance of killing a 100 as an 80 Does.

I hope this wasn't too long, and people understand my point ::'

-Aussy321,

penguinesigrq6.png

i know who would win , this is the foolproof decider people :D

the 126 lvl 3`s.

why?

recoil rings and iron(p++) daggers, surely that would be enough with all the 4s being hit from recoil

I see most people are voting for the level 126's, but I'm going to realy break the battle down here.

Ok, so the max hit of a level 3 would obviously be 1. With their extremely low attack level I'm guessing for every eight 0's they would hit, they would hit a 1. So every eight failed attack or so, they would sucessfully squeeze in a 1.

Ok, so the 126's can obviously hit way more than that and more often. With just punching or kicking, I'm sure their max is around 20 or so(I'm not entirely sure though). They will also hit this quite often, and with level 3's only having 10hp they will one hit most of them. Say every eight one hits(10's), they would hit something lower than that(1-9).

If you placed all 129 of these players in a multicombat area, all the level 3's could gang up on one 126. With hits about one second or so apart, using the 8 to 1 hit ratio, the level 3's could kill the first 126 in about 11 seconds. At this time, still using the one second hitting, the three 126's could kill approximately 29 level 3's.

Now since the first 126 is down, the remaining 97 level 3's could focus on a second 126. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the second one in approximately 15 seconds. During this time though, the two 126's could kill around 26 level 3's.

Now since only one 126 remains, the remaining 71 level 3's could focus on this last one. Using the 1 to 8 ratio, the level 3's could now kill the last one in approximately 19 seconds. During this time though, the last 126 could kill around 17 level 3's.

And there you have it, the level 3's win with 54 alive and 6 injured.

yeah I agree, it was just like my post

the level 3's would win obviously. With 99 def they'd rarely get hit. Say the level 3's get really lucky and hit 1's 1 in 5 hits, and the 126's 1 hit with every hit. Say they attack the same speed and divide up evenly against the 126's. 42 level 3's per 126. Every attack round around 8 damage is done by level 3's, and 1 lvl 3 dies. goes again and another 8 damage plus 1 level 3 dead leaving 83 hp and 40 lvl 3's per 126. then they hit 7 lets say per round, 39 lvl 3's and 77 hp. again and again it goes, 38 lvl 3's 70 hp, 37, 63 hp, 36, 56 hp, 35, 50 hp, 34, 46 hp, 33,40 hp, 32,34 hp, 31,28 hp, 30, 23 hp, 29, 18 hp, 28, 13 hp, 27, 8 hp, 26-3 hp- 25 level 3's per 126 left and they are all ko'ed.

That is assuming that all hits are 1 in 5 chance of hitting a 1 for level 3's, koing 1 level 3 each attack round, and no food prayer or anything. It'd be really different if it was like 1 in 10 was hit, but unless someone takes a level 3 and attacks a 126 no retaliation, we'll never know. But those are my calculations, level 3's might actually win

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

i believe the first post should contain quotes of me and mario sunny's relevant discussion of this since we together have provided similar and best support for the lvl 3s(best because no1 else supported lvl 3s)

what about me? I had my post with a lot of thought

the level 3's would win obviously. With 99 def they'd rarely get hit. Say the level 3's get really lucky and hit 1's 1 in 5 hits, and the 126's 1 hit with every hit. Say they attack the same speed and divide up evenly against the 126's. 42 level 3's per 126. Every attack round around 8 damage is done by level 3's, and 1 lvl 3 dies. goes again and another 8 damage plus 1 level 3 dead leaving 83 hp and 40 lvl 3's per 126. then they hit 7 lets say per round, 39 lvl 3's and 77 hp. again and again it goes, 38 lvl 3's 70 hp, 37, 63 hp, 36, 56 hp, 35, 50 hp, 34, 46 hp, 33,40 hp, 32,34 hp, 31,28 hp, 30, 23 hp, 29, 18 hp, 28, 13 hp, 27, 8 hp, 26-3 hp- 25 level 3's per 126 left and they are all ko'ed.

That is assuming that all hits are 1 in 5 chance of hitting a 1 for level 3's, koing 1 level 3 each attack round, and no food prayer or anything. It'd be really different if it was like 1 in 10 was hit, but unless someone takes a level 3 and attacks a 126 no retaliation, we'll never know. But those are my calculations, level 3's might actually win

edit: I was thinking, what if the level 3's used rings of recoil? They are allowed to use all equipment available to them, they'd own easily with those.

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

i believe the first post should contain quotes of me and mario sunny's relevant discussion of this since we together have provided similar and best support for the lvl 3s(best because no1 else supported lvl 3s)

edit: I was thinking, what if the level 3's used rings of recoil? They are allowed to use all equipment available to them, they'd own easily with those.

suppose if they wern't lucky...they wouldnt be hitting much now would they?

just imagine the lvl 3 all hiting 1 at the same time on one of the lvl 126...

ko :anxious:

but that is one in a billion chance to happen so lvls 126 win almost all the time :)

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

all these people saying the lvl 3's have a 1 in 5 chance to hit are wrong. do you remember tutorial island? the giant rats had the exact same stats as you. it took about 5 hits to get 1 damage on 1 defense, not 99 defense. so let's just multiply these odds by 99 shall we? the odds would actually be even worse in the fight for the 3's, but it has an exponential formula that is very confusing, as in all games. the lvl 3's would hit every 495 times, so odds are that one of them will hit after the 4th round of punches. meanwhile, 99 attack with 99 strength is hitting on 1 defense. for the sake of those not math saavy, let's use the simple formula again. 1 defense divided by 99 attack equals a 1/99 chance of hitting. i like to see runescapes attack, strength and defense system as a wheel. at the beggining, 1 attack on 1 defense has a 50% chance of hitting. this probably isn't right, it's just a way i like to think of it. when the attack side increases, the chance of hitting 0 goes down, while the chance of doing damage goes up, and vice versa. all strength does is divide the chance of hitting into sections, landing on different sections does different damage. for example, if you had 1 attack, enemy has 1 defense, and you can hit 2 max damage, the odds would be 50% 0, 25% 1, 25% 2. weapons and armor would affect this in a mind boogling way, i won't get into it. remember, my formula isn't correct, it's just an example. now at 99 defense and 1 attack, things would come out different than you expect. the percentage of someone hitting on 99 defense with 1 attack would be extremely slim, if there's any chance at all. if the level 3's got lucky, they would hit every 400 times, there is no way 1 attack could hit on 99 defense every 5 times, suggesting that is ridiculous. if you have picked up a strategy guide for any RPG, if they have a damage section, you'll see how complicated the formula is. but anyone with a half a mind can realise that 1 attack on 99 defense will rarely hit, even though my formula is probably way off, make a lvl 3 account and fight the giant rats on tutorial island for a while. you'll find that you hardly ever hit on them, and they have 1 defense.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

so much more then people might expect... RS is about luck, stats and bonus's mean something, but not always does that matter.

and if you think the 126 is going to go 1 hit all the lvl 3's.... so mistaken.

All three 126s attack the same level 3 till they all die, done.

im sorry, but that is a bad tactic. i dont feel i should have to explain it, but i wanted to just inform you.

only 4 lv3s could attack each 126 at once anyway, hopeless

how about giving the lv3's dh axes each?? :D

wow, first of all, more then 4 people can attack some1 at once, 2ndly they cant wear that stuff unless it was on [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation].

i apologize i did not see your post, i did not actually read the very last page when i started posting, the good stuff TENDS to usually be first 2 pages.

lvl 126, no contest. lvl 3s will never hit the 126's, and 126 can still use aichents.... (u only said no armor or weps)

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

lvl 126, no contest. lvl 3s will never hit the 126's, and 126 can still use aichents.... (u only said no armor or weps)

How do you know the 126s don't have level 1 magic? How do you know they've done dt?

Even giving the level 3s armor and weapons, they'd still hardly hit the 126s. I'd also like to point out that being level 126 and not being able to use prayer defeats the point of being level 126 :P.

I had an idea like this a while back when i was a lvl 60 f2p, except i started a clan instead. It was called the noob army and the idea centered around large numbers of low-level players. It was supposed to work around the fact that with enough low-level players attacking one guy in the wildy, he was sure to lose. Only problem, low-level players tend to be younger, less mature, and less organized (I'm generalizing based on what I see, so don't take offence if you're lower level) so the idea never really came into practice.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

the lv 126's win hands down. 1att vs 99def? Then again... it's got a lot of luck involved but the lv3's could just get a win if they had iron armour and iron 2hs , str pot and their lv 1 rock skin prayer and go in kamakazi style. and just attack the 126s.

It's kinda like the swarm random for the lv126s :D