How many xbox 360 owners here have faulty 360s?

Bloodstain

Well, if you go on the xbox official forums almost every board has tons of complaints about their 360 breaking and having to send it in for repair (and paying $149 to repair it if its outside of warranty), and it is all by fault of microsoft who aren't even fixing the problems. Personally, my 360 scratched 3 of my games which I can't get refunded, I'm now looking for my box and receipt. So who here owns a xbox 360 and has had problems like scratched discs, freezing, ring of death, etc?

yes.png

Yeah, my first 360 died 3 days before the warranty was up.

So I got a replacement from the shop where I bought it...

No more problems (so far...)

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

My 360 scratched one of my discs :cry:

Yes, it's unfortunitly one of the only problems with the 360 right now; and if they could just fix that... Eh, anyways.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

Yes, it's unfortunitly one of the only problems with the 360 right now; and if they could just fix that... Eh, anyways.

That happened to me. So I went to blockbusters, rented the same game, switched them, returned it and said it was scratched and wouldn't play and got a free rental

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I got the ring of death once. I turned it off and left crestfallen. The next day, it started working again. Such a naughty box :shame: .

Oh yea, it randomly brings up "unable to read disc" messages, while IM PLAYING LIVE. It got me so many bad reviews, because the folks think i left the game like a loser... Hopefully its just the gears of war cd and not the system.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

That happened to me. So I went to blockbusters, rented the same game, switched them, returned it and said it was scratched and wouldn't play and got a free rental

It's people like you that make everything cost more.

goldenblade995.png

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

I haven't got a 360 yet..but..how comon are these errors, like the disc scratching. Are the scratches just very light, or are they big huge deep gouges :?

And..what exactly is the red ring of death? I heard it once before, but I've forgotten since then.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I haven't got a 360 yet..but..how comon are these errors, like the disc scratching. Are the scratches just very light, or are they big huge deep gouges :?

And..what exactly is the red ring of death? I heard it once before, but I've forgotten since then.

redlightringxbox360lb2.jpg

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

My 360 has worked fine. I've had it since January.

The FIRST time I turned it on it gave me the red rings o' doom before anything else. I had just read about what that meant and I went "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"...Then I flipped it off and then back on and it was fine. I think it may have been because a cord was a LITTLE loose or that the first time I turned it on, it had no game in it. *Shrug* It's fine now...:lol:

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

i have never had the rings of death...... and i got my 360 in may of last year. how do you get them? i want them!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

hahahahahahhah!!!!!!!1 aye aye aye!!!!

dun dun...... dun dun, dun dun, DUN DUN, dun na na ni na ni na ni na ni naaaaa... sorry.. :ohnoes:

my 360 so far has been perty. perty goooooood. :)

400 post woot

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

About the scratching disc thing... I hope you guys aren't moving your xboxs while the discs are inside... Every single thing ive ever owned that uses discs has always said never move the system while the CD/DVD is inside. That included if its off.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

everyone that has a faulty 360, can send it to microsoft and get it fixed for free.

just get a hold of microsoft first before you send it in.

d3m0nxer1ho3.jpg

Hate is a strong word<3:

clickme1jp0.gif

need 130k willows for 99 fm, or 3 mil to buy them "sniff"

My first 360 is toast, it just froze up on every GRAW game, or pretty much every game we owned. Our new 360 hasn't had any problems... yet :uhh: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My bro's 360 fried and we had to send it in and reapair.

Then, a coupel of days ago, my Wii broke down :cry: al games just get disk read errors, so i have send it in (but, it's covered under the warranty, so it's free 8-) )