Procrastinate new skills?

BloodArgon

As long as I can remember, farming has been a skill.

This, I struggled to get it to 19, then, construction came out...

Procrastinated that, till I needed to use it for teleporting and such, so, bought one, got method, and got 50 construction within a week.

Now, Im starting hunter for the FIRST time...

Anyone else here procrastinate on training a skill?

(31 herblore ftw)

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

Nope. I'm going to train my Herblore... tommorow.

:P

Very clever. 8-)

I'm one of those people that struggle to pay attention, but as soon as I log on i'm like a totaling machine. It's all I do really. I reckon by the time I hit 80 combat i'll have like 1500 total. :uhh:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

I'm usually excited when new skills come out, although I have procrastinated construction and just recently went from 21-57 and I only did it because I wanted to make teleport tablets. :oops:

smallsigr.jpg

Hunter seemed stupid, but, after reading the chinchompa guides, being summer and all, I figured I could get to reds soon enough, and make loads or fuel my 70 range goal.

Well, its 12:40 here, so, Ill see you all later.

Night Tipers!

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

All my skills are above 55, so when a new skills comes out I will immeadiately start leveling it up to 55, and if I enjoy it past that(like hunter, which is 73 now). I can't stand to have a skill below 55.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

sometimes leveling certain skill sounds fun but when i log on it doesnt seem so fun anymore like the ones that require money.

StarViv.png

I don't understand why hunter is so hated. It's by FAR one of the easiest skills to level not to mention you can level it practically for free (with the exception of buying some hunting gear)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

as much as you wouldn't think a person with 1950 total likes to avoid skills, i try and avoid hunting like the plague, its is seriously my least favorite skill of all times. i tired level'ing it again about a week ago, lasted like 10mins before i left.

any other skill im all for, but hunter..... <.< only reason i got 73 is kuz i needed it for all skills 70+ unfortunatly im getting close to all skills 80+ and im ganna have to train it again :(

legends2.jpg

My first goal after joining p2p was to try everything and get all my stats ranked. I accomplished this in under a month, so I don't consider this procrastinating. When hunter came out, I started it the following weekend and got it above 50 that week.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

I have four skills that are the bane of my existence. I do everything I can to not actually train them. Genie lamps, tears of guthix and quests are the only way those skills get worked on.

We have so many skills, and so many levels to grind through, that I have plenty to do without worrying much about those 4 hateful skills.

Please forgive any spelling or grammar mistakes, and I will forgive yours :)

meh, i got 70 con yesterday after 2 days of work and 7,7m cost(g altar and marble stuff) it hurt my wallet but now my house is hawt <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

agi , RC , Mining , FM , melee = argh...

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I used to like farming but since I trained all of my skills to 60+, I've hate it. I also hate herblore but at least I can use the herbs that I get from farming :roll:

My friend you would not tell with such high zest / to children ardent for some desperate glory / the old lie: Dulce et decorum est / pro patria mori.

These 'noobs' are not people as such, they are soulless creations of corporate greed.

I've been trying to get my 77 thieving to 80 for several months now (80 looks nice, 77 doesn't), but every time I try I get so annoyed and bored after 3 rounds of PP I have to stop.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.