the funniest rare a noob tried to sell

Harakiri

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone was trying to get rid of a dragon bone, not knowing the price "scammed" me into buying it for 900gp. :lol:

Lol and nice avatar at the bottom...remember runescapians...dont kill pirates or the flying spaghetti monster will get u! :XD: :ohnoes:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Guy wanted to buy my rune for 200k. (Note I'm on my level 60 f2p account). Guy was level 73 so I trade. A weapon store key -.- . Is what he offered. He tried convincing me its rare. I said it was worthless. I told him to wait there got Sworddude198 to that place. And well I guess you all know the rest.

Never try scam Def Jam Tank.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

dude, it's fun to say youe giving something for free in a crowded place then walk away. 20+ people will RUN after you and spam you for about an hour, i used to do this in between bank trips. anyways spinach rolls and zammy wine go for 1m each w/ the noobs, jagex might get rid of them because of that, then they'd be rares. imagine! zammy wines ACTUALLY rare.

barrowsmcw,gothicsk8er0.gif

gothicsk8er0.gif

dude, it's fun to say youe giving something for free in a crowded place then walk away. 20+ people will RUN after you and spam you for about an hour, i used to do this in between bank trips. anyways spinach rolls and zammy wine go for 1m each w/ the noobs, jagex might get rid of them because of that, then they'd be rares. imagine! zammy wines ACTUALLY rare.

Firstly- why would jagex get rid of Zammy wines? they are used in a potion, are worth 1k+ and are very useful as a herblore second ingredient.

Secondly, i know people who have 50k+ zammy wines, so they would be far from rare.

I for one dont really care about newbs selling strange stuff, whenever i see one i put them into my ignore list or report them, and whenever someone offers me items while selling stuff on w2, i just say: ''High alch value on them.''

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Firstly- why would jagex get rid of Zammy wines? they are used in a potion, are worth 1k+ and are very useful as a herblore second ingredient.

Secondly, i know people who have 50k+ zammy wines, so they would be far from rare.

I for one dont really care about newbs selling strange stuff, whenever i see one i put them into my ignore list or report them, and whenever someone offers me items while selling stuff on w2, i just say: ''High alch value on them.''

grow.

barrowsmcw,gothicsk8er0.gif

gothicsk8er0.gif

as said in the noobs say the funniest things thread

"noob 1: My brrother is gonna be so happy with me!!

noob 2: Realy how?

noob 1: Because i got onto his account an made him a profit.

noob 2: How did you do that?

noob 1: I checked prices on the crown he was wering at the store and it was like 2gp

noob 1: and i sold it for like 100k!!

noob 2: wow i wish i had 100k!

noob 1: yeah me too, he'll be so happy he might give me 50k!!!"

awww... i wanted to explode...

One Day I saw 1 guy saying "BUYING 2 CHARCOAL 2m!!!" so i thought it was rare and was like WTC??? 2m?? later i saw some guy sellin it for 10k and i was like OMG! so i bought 1 and tried to sell it and i called it rare got 1 day ban and 2 (?) blk marks :oops:

Anyway i saw a lvl 84 "selling rare black axe 10k" STUPID! :wall: #-o

black hatchets used to be worth 20k in rsc , so they might have stopped playing when rs2 came out and just started playing again maybe.

black lobster and brass key, he said it was a key for a chest with a dragon item in it :-s

99 ranged/99 hunter/99 mage/99 cook/99 constitution

99 woodcutting/99 firemaking/99 farming

sig2fk1.png

99 herblore achieved on 7/10/2008

99 agility achieved 7/2/2010

The magic chicken, sold to someone for 100K.

It was infact a normal cooked chicken which the seller claimed would unlock any door in the game if eaten on the top of lumbridge castle. He claimed the magic applied to it was designed to make it look like a normal cooked chicken :roll:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."