What is your number one pet peeve in Runescape?

slickmovedud

skillers.
Why could you possibly have a problem with them? If you want just a combat based game, look elsewhere. You're not the one to say how they play the game. If they don't like combat, they don't train it. Please grow up and learn to respect others choices.

skillers do tend to make our stats look bad and he does have a point there. a lvl 3 with every non cb stats higher then a lvl 120+ would make us feel minor. if he hates skillers thats his problem, remember were discussing about our pet peeves!

well if he hates skillers it porbaly b/c they are better than him so he's getting made at them. And nice name abby whip!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when my lvl 40 freind with bad stats thinks he can do Regicide...

Seriously though, I hate that you have to waste a room for slaves... they can just use my bed! I never sleep!

l33t_necroh.png

I hate when my lvl 40 freind with bad stats thinks he can do Regicide...

Seriously though, I hate that you have to waste a room for slaves... they can just use my bed! I never sleep!

well to start out with those "slaves" of yours arent' actualy slaves. They're maids, which you have to pay. And would you really want to sleep in somebody else's bed with the same sheets form the time it was made? As with your lvl 40 friend just tell him he can't do and add him to ur ignore list until he finally releazis his true account.

quest cape emote.

how is that not expected? dont wear ur cape if i dont wanna show it off. 2. you cant loose that much time showing some 1 your emote that you worked hard for. as long as there not going "emote emote emo0t0ate" i dont know why its so bad to ask. i always amaze those who ask for an emote, makes me feel like im being looked up to.

Because the cape has stats equivelent to an obby cape, theres no point in buying an obby cape for no reason.

2. Your acting as if the person asking for it deserves to see the emote just because he earned it. :-s If you want to see an emote then go on youtube and search for it.

On topic: I hate people who ask me for anything. They just pop in from no where and feel as if they deserve my things.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Backward smilies ------> (=

SAME!!!!!

Also, when people say: "wut u say? i dont no how to do dis can joo help me? " Or "lol u so dumb saru cuz u dont pray on torag lmfaolololol"

That's bastardizing the English language.

Yea, I know, but I hadn't read your post when I posted this.

Another one is when (this just happened today) I said I made like 3m in runes from Barrows in two days, like 5 people all bewlow like lvl 40 PM saying they want to buy. I trade and they say "nise u gud" UGH. GO AWAY! DON'T WASTE MY TiME!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

People who say LOLZ PWNT NOOB exaclty before dying it just shows that they are a coward cause they now ill be teleported to Fally or lumby (or in my case outsied the ring or to the Zammy Castle) its also annoying when they say LOLZ or LAWL it makes them look like a flipping idiot

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I hate people asking me what my anchor is, and either a). can they buy it or B) what quest is it from? This wouldn;t be so annoying if I didnt get asked this 50x a day! Eventually, some newb will ask me after 70 others do, and I end of blowing up in his face, and he gets all scared (probably because he/she is only 6 or so, or they;re very timid) and people start asking what my problem is because i send newbs running like mad.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

"I'm tired of seeing cooking capes"

Then close your eyes dammit.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I hate pures that think they own everyone in runescape...it makes me want to go to their houses and slit their throats. :twisted:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I hate pures that think they own everyone in runescape...it makes me want to go to their houses and slit their throats. :twisted:

amen to that, brother :twisted: I like you. you seem like a good guy

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

definitely when someone would as me "how long will it take me to get 99 in X skill?" I mean, how should I know how many hours a day you play and be able to calculate you're speed? It's such an impossible question and I got very tired of hearing it.

Backward smilies ------> (=

SAME!!!!!

Also, when people say: "wut u say? i dont no how to do dis can joo help me? " Or "lol u so dumb saru cuz u dont pray on torag lmfaolololol"

I don't pray on Torag or Guthans >.>

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

The fact that the IQ of a F2P lumby player/ RS forumer averages at that of... a drunk pigeon?

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Oh, and I also hate people who come up to the top floor of the slayer tower and say "cen i hav free wip, plz?"

1) You're an idiot.

2) It takes hours upon hours to get a SINGLE whip drop.

3) I worked my [wagon] off to get 85 slayer. If you want free whips, you can do the same. I am not a charity, okay?

I swear, they need to either make Abby Demons aggressive or make a slayer level requirement to access each floor. Floor one would require 5 slayer (crawling hands), two would require 45 (Infernal Spectres) and floor three would require 75 (gargoyles.) This would keep 99% of the noobs out of the abyssal demon room.

td2sig.jpg

i don't

like people who

talk in

two or three

words per

line. because

it's annoying.

That and when people put lots of exclamation points or question marks after something. Makes me wanna kill them. <.<

Same here. :|

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

My gripes and suggestions...

1) I don't like PKing forced on you.

If you enter the wildy then, like it or not, you can be PKed.

Jagex has placed many game items in the wildy, so, like it or not,

you must enter the wildy if you want to advance your character.

(BTW, my main is a level 100 F2Per)

Now, I know that many players love the thrill of wildy PKing

and they should be allowed many ways of playing in that style :)

But, to design the game that forces non-PKers to enter the wildy is just stupid.

It just sets up a "hurt the other guy" mentality that, IMHO, is not healthy for the game.

The game should be designed to appeal to the play styles of all

players, and not just the "Pking is fun" player.

A one-size-fits-all approach is just limits how many players will buy a membership.

A PK play style should be a definite choice.

2) F2P really needs more bank space.

More items have entered the game but bank space has not increased in a long time.

Increase all bank space by a dozen spots or so.

3) Add more cooperative play between players.

Some of the newer mini games are moving in this direction and

other aspects of the game allow this.

But, for the most part, RS is a solo game.

I would like to see extremely tough monsters (with good loot) that

required teamwork to overcome.

I would like to see this become the "normal" play style when clans take on

an uber boss monster.

Btw, teamwork doesn't mean a zergfest in a multi-combat zone.

4) Add a temp-membership server to allow F2Pers to sample the members

worlds, monsters, and skills.

The idea is to wet the appetite of F2Pers so that they will see what they are missing.

In done correctly, this could up the number of F2Per that convert to members.

IIRC, the RS2 beta system was done that way.

People who ask why I don't cut Magic Logs.

I'm only 80 Woodcutting for crying out loud, they are hell of a lot slow.

Same with me, only mine is higher.

I also dont like people who get a lvl 99 or a skill they hate/just to get a cape.

I also hate that jagex made the best dragon black, it should be green.