Funny lure attempt

MoeSzyslak

I suppose theres leftovers of people still (despite the ditch update) attempting to do a cheap lure. I was selling mith bolts and this dude pms me saying he'll buy 1 mil worth. He then asks me where the spirit tree by varrock is. I say its kinda south of wildy. Then pfft, he tells me to meet him there. I can't believe I actually went to the spirit tree, but then there was the giveaway. "O im north, by the glitched tree. North of ditch :X" Didn't fall for it of course, im sure some sucker could though. The guy was a lvl 55 range/mage pure, he then apologized and said he lost 43 mil to a hacker.

Anyone ever come across these people post-ditch update?

sig3bh7.png

rofl at below post :thumbsup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

A guy tells me to go to edge bank so i go nothing wrong with that. Then he says come to the Monestary figuring i would walk pover ditch and back over to get to it but i didn't i walked back to Barbarian village and back around.

So i kinda ruined his plan them he tells me to jump ditch and trade him because he's cutting logs. I'm like -.- "wow dude thats a lure pfft! noob!"

He says how shallow are you i guess you don't wanna trade fine noob!"

I was about to die laughing when his bud lvl 88 with 94 mage comes and out of hiding and says "hey dude did he come yet i wanan barrage the noob, You split 50/50 right?"

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I have seen a few vidoes of people dropping things like 10k (looks like alot) over the ditch and people running in and grabbing it then getting barraged and speced. but all you need to do is tele grab so its pretty funny if they drop something good.

deathnotesignature.png

A guy tells me to go to edge bank so i go nothing wrong with that. Then he says come to the Monestary figuring i would walk pover ditch and back over to get to it but i didn't i walked back to Barbarian village and back around.

So i kinda ruined his plan them he tells me to jump ditch and trade him because he's cutting logs. I'm like -.- "wow dude thats a lure pfft! noob!"

I was about to die laughing when his bud lvl 88 with 94 mage comes and out of hiding and says "hey dude did he come yet i wanan barrage the noob, You split 50/50 right?"

rofl dat is hilarious

ChosenZamrok.png

It would be awesome to start a clan soley for finding these lurers and killing them. You set up a "buy" and wear a piece or two of like dragon or guilded armor. You pot up before getting there then jump the ditch, switch clothes and kill the [bleep]er. Even bring teleport runes, they always use ancients.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

^Wait... So you're gonna' lure the lurers? Wouldn't that like... Still be against the rules? Or is it like that thing where it's okay to scam a scammer?

What the hell are you talking about, they think there going to lure you but you just come prepared and kill them, your not luring at all.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

^Wait... So you're gonna' lure the lurers? Wouldn't that like... Still be against the rules? Or is it like that thing where it's okay to scam a scammer?

....run in, entangle, tb, dds spec like crazy.

w4M8t.png

lol such a noob lurer by the sound of it

Ummm. All Lurers are noobs :|

Not really.

yes really... :notalk:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

You must be the king of noobs then to know them all so well? :/

ohw and lol XD a very patethic attempt indeed...

Wow lol, i think the lurers are stupid because they think they can lure with the ditch...lol...

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Wow lol, i think the lurers are stupid because they think they can lure with the ditch...lol...

Yep... <.< (I am king of the one-word answers)

Pasty.png

lol i think i met the same guy as u. What were u trying to buy lol?

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Yep... <.< (I am king of the one-word answers)

lol i do think they all are noobs \' i thought everyone knew that :-k

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.