Are the rs updates getting more pathetic?

rs4u

Hey there

I think that the rs updates are getting more bad and bad they listen to all those people that whine about the things that they think is bad and do as what they say. Dont you see the updates? There all bad ones never good ones just like the mining update, timing? who cares and now because of that update mining has gone slow and theres no point.

Discuss ur points of views here.

The mining animation is just an animation and has not affected the speed very much. That is 1 example, and you make a thread about it? We need more concrete examples.

IMO, Jagex's updated have gotten much better over the past 2 months.

who cares and now because of that update mining has gone slow and theres no point.

now wait a sec, i've somehow actually been mining faster (believe it or not) so stop complaining about it.

?r=191108

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Currently will be using my Oni Tsurugi account to attempt to get 99 on all free skills without spending any gp, just for the sake of doing so.

Why does everyone complain about the mining animation?

Its just an animation, if you dont like it then quit... We dont need you anyway... :twisted:

The updates are getting better, the best update will be when they give me 1.5 Bil so I can buy some 99's (Like magic, fletching, constrution, and prayer) :thumbsup:

Pasty.png

A nonmember is complaining about updates, way to contradict yourself.

I am not going to get started on how nonmembers don't deserve updates whatsoever.

Plus, I noticed the updates took a dive bomb a few months ago, but they are back up and how I like them now, the last few updates have been GREAT.

Some updates have been good some havn't(mining).

But they are way better than they have been for awhile

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

mining one really isn't that big of deal. I dislike the new string x. Fletch x was fine...really didn't make it too much slower, but the difference between strining bows now and before is huge. I average 3500 bows an hour before, now it's hard to even get 1k an hour. way to punish all those who didn't get 99 fletching before the update, it now takes more then 3x as long to get. Very lame jagex, very lame.

w4M8t.png

btw ppl im a lvl 79 and im a non memb now so u cant blamee me..
so who are you to say they are bad!? you haven't even tried any of them!

i actually think the past 2 or 3 months have been better than ever, and the mining update was good too, it may not be useful, but neither is runescape.

oh and btw, the mining animation hasn't slowed mining down.

btw ppl im a lvl 79 and im a non memb now so u cant blamee me..

Thread over imo.

This kid needs to hunt metal dragons with a rune C'bow.

The last few updates have been so incredible, i wet my pants every single time they made a new one. No joke, I did.

the updates are fine to me. I find it ironic a bit that you're complaining about the updates from complainers lol.

Wakka?!

ryan??

Goat??

I believe Wakka still browses tip.it, just doesn't plasy RS, Ryan.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

yes, because everyone knows that the mith dragt, dragon full, draconic visage, and at least an attempt to make mining look better are all really sucky updates.

get a grip, your f2p, all you need to do is have one less big mac meal a month and become p2p again.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.