If you could kill any NPC...

The Real ET

Leo the gravedigger. He keeps wanting me to help him for 500gp! I hate that! I want him to be in one of those coffins.......

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does everybody hate the sandwich lady? i like her, she pwns all the macros. Anyways, i would kill King Tyras. Oh wait, I did :thumbsup: . So then i would kill the KQ and get a d chain.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

why does everybody hate the sandwich lady? i like her, she pwns all the macros. Anyways, i would kill King Tyras. Oh wait, I did :thumbsup: . So then i would kill the KQ and get a d chain.

You can. =P NPCs to kill means ones that aren't attackable now. Like Evil Dave's Mom. =P Muhahahah!

Cowards can't block Warriors.

I would kill that guy that stole my ship for Dragon Slayer. Then I could ride around Gielinor without being a member! :lol:

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

that's weird. when i played runescape 5 months after rs2 came out, hans wasn't in lumbridge at all. i thought he was added with the tutors.

Nope, he just likes to walk around the castle. He may not have been out right about RS2 either though. I didn't start RS2 until it had been out for awhile.

he definately wasn't out when i played back then. but i guess i'll answer your question. if i could kill any NPC... hmmm.... i'd have to be the mysterious old man. he gave me a mysterious box before and i didn't know it, bam, 2 hours later had 100 boxes in one slot. took me forever to finish it... :wall: :wall: :wall:

How did you avoid your inventory for 2 hours? =O

fishing.gif

I wan't to kill the queen of varrock. Shes just SO annoying, and smug. I want to shove a dragonfire sheild up her [wagon] untill she breathes fire (right before she dies of course. Don't want her having super powers).

Hmm....

MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY MOLLY!!!

I hate that stupid random event.

But, if that doesn't count, then, WOM, cuz he's a bank robber.

i have gotton that random event sooo many times..... that its not funny. Well yes it kinda is. Lol

v2vh5l.png

Swarm!!! Hard to see and very annoying!

Did you know... Swarms were once attackable??? I hate Jagex for changing everything I loved when I was a noob --- attackable swarms, mining rock appearances, log appearances (2+ years ago! :shock:)

To keep On-Topic.... I'd probably kill Molly, if she locked up her sister for good, how come she keeps coming back for my help!?

newsigac5.png

Kill toz jad, or however you say his name so he respawns in lumby... Oh dang that would be nice.

Or if you could force a NPC to do anything you wanted him to do, it would have to be thurgo. He is the last of the Imacando. You could make him recreate the shield of Arav for me. (It was impervious to every type of attack.)

Plus since he's a master of making things it shouldn't be to hard for him to make me a couple of paper hats...

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

that's weird. when i played runescape 5 months after rs2 came out, hans wasn't in lumbridge at all. i thought he was added with the tutors.

Nope, he just likes to walk around the castle. He may not have been out right about RS2 either though. I didn't start RS2 until it had been out for awhile.

he definately wasn't out when i played back then. but i guess i'll answer your question. if i could kill any NPC... hmmm.... i'd have to be the mysterious old man. he gave me a mysterious box before and i didn't know it, bam, 2 hours later had 100 boxes in one slot. took me forever to finish it... :wall: :wall: :wall:

WRONG

hans was out in early rsc. he was lvl 3 and i use to kill him in 2002 for fun.

How did you avoid your inventory for 2 hours? =O

wow your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you....all you have to do is take off your armour, go and get killed and bam you lose all your boxes.....