The post I've waited years to make...

Tigra00

Wouldn't call it angry, fully justified. Beamo comes in talking smack with no basis other than pitiful opinion of the issue then proceeds to attack Tigra on a more personal level than was required.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't call it angry, fully justified.

Beamo makes a small "nerd" remark and Tigra responds with an insulting death threat... You call that justice?

Next time somebody calls you a nerd over the internet; try to pull yourself together and act like an adult. Replying with a death threat is in no way justified, even if darkrick claims otherwise.

Love and Peace.

Beamo makes a small "nerd" remark and Tigra responds with an insulting death threat... You call that justice?

Next time somebody calls you a nerd over the internet; try to pull yourself together and act like an adult. Replying with a death threat is in no way justified, even if darkrick claims otherwise.

Love and Peace.

I'm pretty sure its not a death threat. He's just saying it in jest.

Meh, I thought you were better than to stoop to these levels though, beamo. :(

Love and Peace.

In jest or not it didn't need to be said... I made a nerd remark which was based on the stereotype of nerds and online dating and I said how this reaffirmed that stereotype... A small nerd remark compared to death? Base me on that if you want... In no way was it meant to be more personal than you guys are making it other than a simple nerd remark

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Tigra I could make up a better BS story than that, about how all the chicks can't get enough of me. Trust me, its got to be true, you wrote it over the internet!

One thing we can come to a conclusion of though is that people who aren't nerds don't have 5 year relationships over the internet without ever meeting. Its nearly as pathetic as an Rs wedding. Please don't talk yourself up as a major "player" in real life over the internet ever again, it ain't working, even if your internet buddy Nadril backs you up.

But really at the end of the day, does it really matter if your a nerd or not, nerds do "supposedly" get the chicks, which kind of does back up your "player story"? I just don't like people talking themselves up over the internet.

edit: Feel free to flame back, its the internet, who cares?

In jest or not it didn't need to be said... I made a nerd remark which was based on the stereotype of nerds and online dating and I said how this reaffirmed that stereotype... A small nerd remark compared to death? Base me on that if you want... In no way was it meant to be more personal than you guys are making it other than a simple nerd remark

Stop being so naive, you sound intelligent enough to comprehend this. You're acting like you're completely innocent and that everything is literal. This is a forum for smeg's sake, you should take everything with a pinch of salt. Perhaps Tigra could have done for your 'nerd' remark, but you certainly should have done for his reposte, which he was entitled to.

Stop being so naive, you sound intelligent enough to comprehend this. You're acting like you're completely innocent and that everything is literal. This is a forum for smeg's sake, you should take everything with a pinch of salt. Perhaps Tigra could have done for your 'nerd' remark, but you certainly should have done for his reposte, which he was entitled to.

I'm not saying I'm completely innocent... I admit to calling him a nerd which is why this started, what I'm saying is was it really necessary to say what he said? Let me answer that, no. Literal or not you just don't say shit like that oh and talking himself up over the internet like that... That I just can't stand

A simple "No I'm not a nerd, this is my life, my choices, don't care what you think" reply would have been sufficient

Check out my blog here!

Tigra I could make up a better BS story than that, about how all the chicks can't get enough of me. Trust me, its got to be true, you wrote it over the internet!

One thing we can come to a conclusion of though is that people who aren't nerds don't have 5 year relationships over the internet without ever meeting. Its nearly as pathetic as an Rs wedding. Please don't talk yourself up as a major "player" in real life over the internet ever again, it ain't working, even if your internet buddy Nadril backs you up.

But really at the end of the day, does it really matter if your a nerd or not, nerds do "supposedly" get the chicks, which kind of does back up your "player story"? I just don't like people talking themselves up over the internet.

I'm not going to reduce to the level of some by flaming you. I'd just like to point something out. You said that he made himself out to be some player in real life but I don't exactly see how. He's had 12 girlfriends before 15. It's a lot but for a lot of teens in school, now, it's fully possible. Secondly, he's stayed single for 5+ years for a girl he doesn't even know in real life. He could do all the cheating that he wants and she would never find out but he didn't. I wouldn't exactly call that a player. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I just disagree with yours (and, for that matter, Beamo's. But I won't get into that. Other people are already playing that game).

Edit: Almost forgot to say congrats, Tigra. Sounds like you'll have fun. Good luck to you and the girl you're meeting.

I'm not going to reduce to the level of some by flaming you. I'd just like to point something out. You said that he made himself out to be some player in real life but I don't exactly see how. He's had 12 girlfriends before 15. It's a lot but for a lot of teens in school, now, it's fully possible. Secondly, he's stayed single for 5+ years for a girl he doesn't even know in real life. He could do all the cheating that he wants and she would never find out but he didn't. I wouldn't exactly call that a player. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I just disagree with yours (and, for that matter, Beamo's. But I won't get into that. Other people are already playing that game).

Edit: Almost forgot to say congrats, Tigra. Sounds like you'll have fun. Good luck to you and the girl you're meeting.

You make its sound like you need 30 Girlfriends in 15 years to be a "player." It might be the Geographical difference and the difference in colloquial terms across the world but where I live, 12 Girlfriends before the age of 15 is a "player." By the way being a player isn't a bad thing at all, its actually quite good from a male's perspective - but talking yourself up over the internet, please...how ridiculously gay! :roll:

Beamo26, Eelspremiers, watch your attitudes :shame: I am quite confident that this can be discussed without throwing insults at each other.

It is perfectly possible for someone to have a relationship over the internet and not be a nerd (I consider that term to be completely subjective, by the way.. what classifies as a "nerd" anyways?) - for reasons which I already explained to you Eelspremiers, and I thought you understood (it was you, wasn't it? :uhh: ). What if you meet the girl/boy of your dreams on the internet and personal/family reasons prevent you from seeing each other for a few years? Now don't say, "Maybe they're not who they say they are!" because people are perfectly capable of lying, backstabbing and turning out to be "fake" in real life too.

As I explained to you before, when you have a long distance relationship (which might start out as simply as talking in a game, progressing to online messangers, then phone conversations, then web cam/mic chats, then sending each other gifts through the mail, etc.), you actually get to know one another and figure out who they really are. Now I won't force you to sit through my lecture again, but please take that into consideration before you flame someone and accuse them of being a nerd.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Beamo26, Eelspremiers, watch your attitudes :shame: I am quite confident that this can be discussed without throwing insults at each other.

It is perfectly possible for someone to have a relationship over the internet and not be a nerd (I consider that term to be completely subjective, by the way.. what classifies as a "nerd" anyways?) - for reasons which I already explained to you Eelspremiers, and I thought you understood (it was you, wasn't it? :uhh: ). What if you meet the girl/boy of your dreams on the internet and personal/family reasons prevent you from seeing each other for a few years? Now don't say, "Maybe they're not who they say they are!" because people are perfectly capable of lying, backstabbing and turning out to be "fake" in real life too.

As I explained to you before, when you have a long distance relationship (which might start out as simply as talking in a game, progressing to online messangers, then phone conversations, then web cam/mic chats, then sending each other gifts through the mail, etc.), you actually get to know one another and figure out who they really are. Now I won't force you to sit through my lecture again, but please take that into consideration before you flame someone and accuse them of being a nerd.

Oh so it's ok for him to tell me to die? I can't voice an opinion? I can't retaliate? That's what your pretty much saying

Check out my blog here!

You make its sound like you need 30 Girlfriends in 15 years to be a "player." It might be the Geographical difference and the difference in colloquial terms across the world but where I live, 12 Girlfriends before the age of 15 is a "player." By the way being a player isn't a bad thing at all, its actually quite good from a male's perspective - but talking yourself up over the internet, please...how ridiculously gay! :roll:

I don't think he was talking himself up or bragging about having 12 girlfriends. He was just making a statement. There really would have been no need for him to have bragged about it. Honestly, Tigra seems intelligent enough to know that bragging about having had 12 girlfriends before 15 isn't going to impress any of us on these forums. He was just making a statement to prove a point. Also, I think you're right about the geographical difference. Where I live, you can go through girlfriends fast but still not be a player. It all depends on how you treat the girls you go out with. If you use them for sexual gain or just to have some girl at your side to make you look "cool", then you're considered a player.

Oh so it's ok for him to tell me to die? I can't voice an opinion? I can't retaliate? That's what your pretty much saying

No, you cannot retaliate. That just causes an unnecessary flame war. If you see an inappropriate post or thread, do not reply to it or flame them back. Report it so a moderator can handle it. PM me if you wish to discuss this further.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Tripsis, you seem to be turning a blind eye to Tigra00's poor choice of actions.

Let's not forget: Tigra was the first to retaliate, fueling the flame. He verbally attacked Beamo26 with insults and with a poor attitude. He told him to "die" and that he was a "nobody". His comments were harsh and unnecessary.

I just don't think you should single out Beamo26 as the wrong-doer, when he's only trying to defend himself calmly.

Love and Peace.

I made a nerd remark which was based on the stereotype of nerds and online dating and I said how this reaffirmed that stereotype...

I can't believe you don't realize the hypocrisy of your posts. In your first post in response to what Tigra said, you said he's calling you a nobody even though the two of you have never met in person. That is the exact same thing you did by calling him a nerd. As for this quote, that made absolutely no sense. You admitted you were calling him a nerd based on a ridiculous stereotype, and you say this whole situation REAFFIRMS it? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

As for Tigra, bragging about having all of those girls was kind of lame. In my eyes it just makes you more of a shallow stereotypical.. guy because you had so many different girls.

Anyways, you've probably already met her by now. If you happen to get on tip it while you're there, fill us in on how it's going. I hope you guys are having fun :)

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I can't believe you don't realize the hypocrisy of your posts. In your first post in response to what Tigra said, you said he's calling you a nobody even though the two of you have never met in person. That is the exact same thing you did by calling him a nerd. As for this quote, that made absolutely no sense. You admitted you were calling him a nerd based on a ridiculous stereotype, and you say this whole situation REAFFIRMS it? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

He said "who are you? a nobody"... How is that the same as me calling him a nerd based on what he was saying? As you can probably see we are trying to sort this all out so we don't need people like you adding your two cents... There are already enough people who have done that

Check out my blog here!

• 2 weeks later...

What BS story? What "talking myself up"?

Someone was putting me down, I merely set them straight. No bragging involved. My life isn't amazing, it's just normal. It isn't ABNORMAL as some r-tards here would try to imply. And I never claimed to be a "player". Players are [developmentally delayed]ed. I respect women, players do not. All my girlfriends have been just that, girlfriends. Not F-buddies.

I told that dude to [bleep] off and die because I'm tired of moronic people. "OHhh you is such a nerd manz, u gotz gf on 'netz lolz!"...so? And you don't have one PERIOD, do you? Yea, thought so. Besides, what's the difference? Ohhh yea...The fact that we couldn't have sex. Well, your true colors show, don't they, guys? Who is the "player" now? :roll:

You're all a bunch of morons as far as I'm concerned. Look at you, debating on how I MUST be the typical stereotype "guy" or "nerd", well which is it, you dumb [bleep]s? Which one? Can't be both, can I? Eels, 12 girlfriends by 15 here is what we call a [bleep]ing "teenager", not a player. They obviously weren't serious, it was just my way of telling you "see? obviously I can't be too big of a nerd if girls DO like me, can I?" I'm not bragging about it, I'm setting you idiots straight.

The true intelligence of you people really is shining. There are like 3 people that posted who actually understand what I've been trying to convey, and THEY alone are the intelligent ones in this thread. The rest of you? Utterly uncapable of comprehension of anything, apparently. You see one side and attack what you don't like about it and completely ignore the other side. Put yourself in my shoes...What would you have done or said? The same damn thing. It's not bragging, it's freakin' telling it how it is. You guys called me a nerd, baselessly, and I set it straight. Now I should be ashamed? [bleep] off, seriously. Nothing fancy, just [bleep] off. I'll tell you to die if I want to. Do you know why I would say something so harsh? Because your useless BS is not wanted. At least when I attack someone, it has some base to it. They said something stupid, did something stupid, etc. You just out-right called me a nerd because you liked the stereotype. And now all of a sudden I've reaffirmed it for defending myself? Seriously, now, more than ever, [bleep] off.

The real point of this thread now -

I'm back from her house, and I had an awesome time! We didn't do much that most people would consider "exciting"...You know, jumping out of airplanes and climbing Mt. Everest. But we were together and we enjoyed eachothers company and that was all that mattered to us. We went out to eat a bunch, blah blah blah. Normal stuff. I didn't get to meet her mom because it turned out she had to go to the hospital to see her grandpa because he may be dying from cancer in his throat, so she was never around. It was kind of a blessing, actually, because we had 2 weeks to ourselves without feeling baby-sitted. :P

Don't really know what else to say. I had a lot of fun and I'm sure we'll do it again. No, I don't have any pictures. No camera, you see. :P Even if I did, I doubt I would have posted them here. Privacy and all. Anyone who wants to see ME can easily look at my MSN display picture anyways. :P

Now, admins of tip.it, kindly ban me for my outragious outburst. Can't have people defending themselves from unwarranted attacks, you know.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

It wasn't really a flame war as it was idiots complaining about something which doesn't affect them as usual, and i found their posts which were riddled with irony funny as hell because it showed what shallow morons they really were.

Anyway, hope y'all had a good trip.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Twelve girlfriends before the age of 15? That's less "girls liking me" and more "I can't keep a stable relationship." I can't really even think of a meaningful relationship happening before the age of 14, anyways, unless it's the "I'm only doing it because it's cool stage."

I'm not saying you are a nerd or geek or whatever, just that you must not have the terribly best luck with women to rotate through them so quickly.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I just wanted to say congrats, I have meet some lovely people on RS and would love to meet them. Yours is a wonderful story I hope it all works out for you :thumbsup: Glad to hear you had a nice trip. It's a shame you live so far from each other but then again that just makes meeting up twice as fun eh? I have friends in all different countries so i know what it's like to travel to meet up.

Shame I had to wade through a flame war just to say that. :uhh: but i'm not getting involved.