Funny Examines!

gunshafted

In the Recruitment Drive quest, when you examine the Vial of Liquid it says "The label says 'Dihydrogen Monoxide.'"

(For those who don't know, Dihydrogen Monoxide is the scientific name for water.)

vraptor_con_small.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ones from carts (I examined the one in the drill demon random), i'm not shure if anyonse has mentioned it yet as I didnt read all of them

"one horsepower, wooden suspension, a beauty"

Wooden suspension :lol:

*edit*, I dont see the examine for a puffin either "i'd rather if it were a muffin"

,,..-~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\ Happy Mining /ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`~-..,,

|______.\goldhawk co/.______|

In the Recruitment Drive quest, when you examine the Vial of Liquid it says "The label says 'Dihydrogen Monoxide.'"

(For those who don't know, Dihydrogen Monoxide is the scientific name for water.)

Actually, it's "Hydrogen hydroxide" (The scientific name)

If you jump into a river in Paris, you're insane. If you jump into a river in Egypt, you're in denial.

Barrels in the Molly random:

"Someone certainly believes in having a lot of barrels!"

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Actually, it's "Hydrogen hydroxide" (The scientific name)
Actually actually, there are tons of scientific names for water, of which dihydrogen monoxide and hydrogen hydroxide are both examples. Water has so many properties that it can be classified in something like a dozen areas.

To de "spam" ifize this post, the examine for the Witchwood Icon is "A stick on a string . . . pure style.".

Holy wrench: a shining paragon of wrenchly virtue \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

lol ur immature...there is such things as animals that can reproduce solo...lol ..maybe u should listen in science class mroe :-P

~ZeLoT~

then it wouldnt be a "mother" or "father", itd just be a parent (sorry if its been said but after the first page i cbb to read any more lol

MMORPG - Many Men Online Role Playing Girls - LOL, but how true?

Oh and none of the people you see online saying "looking for bf" are girls. Statistics I make up don't lie. - HA!

Retired - 19:37 - 25th feb 2007

Officially back - 19:19 - 16th april 2007

Ive quit enough times to quit again and be garunteed im guna be bribed back, totally worth it ;) until next month anyway

• 3 weeks later...

kinda random but

Examine murky matt(runes) (at grand echange) it says-you can always tell apirate in disguise

RS name-Robman497 TheNewAgedQuestGuy.

IF you have problem with that my hellcat will eat ur foot!!!!!! Im not kidding it will!!!!!!

COUNTDOWN TILL ALL QUEST R DONE. CURRENTlY:16 :-w

Ok, i remeber a very funny one from the quest Eyes of Goulphire, if you examine Oaknock in the quest it will say "Can he build it? Yes he can!"

HAHA :lol:

Poor bob...they stole his Slogan... :XD:

signaturews1.png

Proud owner of a Questcape

this has been posted several times:

use a herring with a tree, it says: this is not the mightiest tree in the forest

but what wasn't posted(i think)

but if u use it with the grand tree(mightiest tree in rs) it says: it can't be done

wich they also say in the movie(or film :-k )

rida81.png

Rida81.png

became quest point master on: 21 dec 2007 2:43 pm

Not laughing at Monty Python should be considered a blasphemy.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tool Leprechaun in Trollheim - "It's a leprechaun sunbathing on a mountain."

Dragon Drops - 4 Axes, 2 Left Halfs, 1 Med, 3 Legs, 1 Skirt.

Barrow Drops - Lots, I lost count.

rocker_22.png

CAUTION: ADVERTISEMENT BELOW xD

Want to make some money while fishing/woodcutting or anything else AFKable on RS? - Site I use to make money for membership and lots of other things. (Total $$$ so far - 125.60)