F2P Drop Party

Brendan3792

lol.

I don't know why your complaining about them not putting up good stuff. I hardly ever see in p2p an item worth using being put up. Also remember, f2p has less items, so really comparing f2p items being put up, and p2p items being put up isn't an ideal thing. I think this topic is idiotic anyways.

Also if you had managed to get a sapphire, it goes along way if your making teletabs.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly, there are large numbers of p2p folks in the f2p party rooms. I dare to say they are spying...Then again, most of the decent drops come from p2pers who just humor the rest of people.

I got 50 trout noted, 2 saphs and a steel plate in 1 party. Thats around 2k worth, more than i could ask for. I think the party rooms are more use in f2p anyway.

AND its a massive drain on objects and cash. Well, for me anyway.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Why is everyone saying how cheap F2P is?? It was a drop party, it doesn't matter if nothing is worth millions. Nothing in F2P is. So of course we aren't going to be dropping Full Zammy because that is the most expensive thing in F2P.

I'm disappointed in pretty much all these posts, everyone is talking in 1337 and treating F2Pers like dirt.

-.-

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Why is everyone saying how cheap F2P is?? It was a drop party, it doesn't matter if nothing is worth millions. Nothing in F2P is. So of course we aren't going to be dropping Full Zammy because that is the most expensive thing in F2P.

I'm disappointed in pretty much all these posts, everyone is talking in 1337 and treating F2Pers like dirt.

-.-

Technically, it is a christmas cracker. But, yeah, it almost seems that this thread was just a way to take a cheap shot at F2P players by using a stereotype. Seems like some members are just jealous that they didn't get 100% of the updates this month.

tfssig.png

-.-

Which goes a long way to show you how very, very nice and merciful and mature some members are. Oh yes, they are so much superior than F2P noobs, who are all too cheap to cough up five bucks a month for something that is purely for entertainment.

I am not saying that what whiners do is good, I'm saying that we should stop discriminating people just by this stupid and unreliable standard of paying and not paying. Insulting all F2Pers indiscriminately is almost along the same lines as Racism.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

First thing i did was log into a crowded ftp world and go to the party room with rune full helm and rune axe just to see them being happy :)

For me it wasn't worth anything and for them it made their day :)

I think the move to f2p was a good thing :)

greets

Sirblack

Get Busy Living, Or Get Busy Dying.

Proud owner of a Quest Cape

First thing i did was log into a crowded ftp world and go to the party room with rune full helm and rune axe just to see them being happy :)

For me it wasn't worth anything and for them it made their day :)

I think the move to f2p was a good thing :)

greets

Sirblack

Yeh, for some f2pers seeing rune in their possession is like a member having a dragon chain or something. Parties make people happy, and this has worked and made many f2pers happy.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I don't really see how that drop party is much different from a p2p one. Both always have junk in them...

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

I sertonly do not agree with the fact that all F2P are greedy, cheep, whining, beggers. Personaly, I have been P2P but am F2P at the moment. Also, you have to remember that ALL members started as a F2P player on their first acount. When I saw the update last night, I had a blast puting 50k and a rune full helm the chest. Did not get much back, but that is not the point. Some happy F2P player walked away with a rune full helm (or a P2P that took a peek at the update :lol: ). If the point of this game is to have fun, weather you pay for it or not, its perpose is fufilled. :)

TheDarkestLight2.jpg

[hide]

Come, be my light.

Mingle with my darkness

May we mix to create

Our own twilight sunset

The dusk breeze

Spreading clouds

On our murky horizon

~Darkpoet837~[/hide]

I'll make acouple full runes and watch them die of excitment.

You won't even imagine how poor they are there is barley any money making skills not consumed by macros.

We should lend them acouple full runes and such they need it.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

I basically think it is a mockery of f2p players, but there you go. I guess it's nice to see they get something for once. And I would kill for those sapphires :XD:

erm im all for the tin ore...saphires remind me of blue jub-jubs :-X

lol yeah thats now the place theylle go insttead of dropping.

Let your yellow mellow.

P2P isn't much better. I've stopped in there everytime I was in Falador. You're still getting stuff like beer glasses and empty vials in there.

Edit: Even back in Seer's, the only stuff in there was junk. If you're going to degrade F2P, take a look at P2P. We're probably more selfish because we put the same stuff in there as they do. Technically, if the same stuff was in the F2P Party Hall, it would be, technically again, worth more than the P2P Party Hall.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

Lol way to show how F2P are poor.

Nice; wizard hats r 1337. :lol:

You talk like you're rich...

I'm F2P and I am the proud owner of a red partyhat, red mask, and santa hat.

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

Half the people in this picture were F2P...and anyway, it's not like people drop anything great at drop parties..

Hey, not all the F2P's are morons, I'm F2P, and I dont beg.As another buddy said, the new and(or noobie F2P'ers go there because thats a new update, the want to see waths goin on.I went there too, and I just got 3 planks and clay... :cry: I think tis is a bad update, we have nothing to drop at all, but they can still enjoy it.

The truth is that the majority of drop parties in F2P are organized by P2P players... That's the reason that the drops are so bad, you think that F2P players need your noted willow longs from fletching or your steel scimitars from smithing? I don't hear about any P2P dropping dragon chains or dragon full helms.... Yeah OK, you might get asked for help or to give a little money in F2P. I have learned to deal with beggars, why don't you? That's why they have an ignore list, so use it...

The truth is that the majority of drop parties in F2P are organized by P2P players... That's the reason that the drops are so bad, you think that F2P players need your noted willow longs from fletching or your steel scimitars from smithing? I don't hear about any P2P dropping dragon chains or dragon full helms.... Yeah OK, you might get asked for help or to give a little money in F2P. I have learned to deal with beggars, why don't you? That's why they have an ignore list, so use it...

you really think most drop parties are organized by p2pers, and they drop all their stuff from skilling? you apparently have no idea what we do.

if the cost of the materials and natures needed to alch something is lower than the value of an alched item, we alch it.

if those things are higher, we put on karamja gloves and sell them.

and why are you flaming us for dropping steel scimitars and willow longs? all i'm seeing at those drop parties are beer glasses and other bronze crap, so don't flame us for it.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Lol way to show how F2P are poor.

Nice; wizard hats r 1337. :lol:

You talk like you're rich...

I'm F2P and I am the proud owner of a red partyhat, red mask, and santa hat.

Phr33St0ffP10x.jpg

Half the people in this picture were F2P...and anyway, it's not like people drop anything great at drop parties..

and so now that you're rich you immediately represent all of f2p? does anyone care that you're rich? please stop posting that because you do something good it means that all f2pers are nice, they're not. you're one person. if all the f2pers on this forum were rich it still wouldn't change much on runescape. so stop saying so.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif