The legendary dharoker brings you....

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the new barbarians have higher hits than that, in the dungeon with the mithril dragons

But are those undead? (Maybe, I dont know, just asking...)

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I think the new barbarians have higher hits than that, in the dungeon with the mithril dragons

I'll look into those barbarian spirits and the skeletons, I forgot about them.

My only concern is that the water elementals and the brutal greens are aggresive and will fire magic/range blasts at will.

I think all the spirit locations are covered by either of those beasts.

I also know that the ghasts and shades on the hard routes in temple trekking have higher hp, but I've hesitated in doing that because you have to get the event then get ready get 5 swings then reheal and move on.

That seems supply intensive, time consuming, and I don't imagine the true max to be much more than 110 if it is.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

My only concern is that the water elementals and the brutal greens are aggresive and will fire magic/range blasts at will.

I also know that the ghasts and shades on the hard routes in temple trekking have higher hp, but I've hesitated in doing that because you have to get the event then get ready get 5 swings then reheal and move on.

That seems supply intensive, time consuming, and I don't imagine the true max to be much more than 110 if it is.

perhaps after the ten or fifteen minute retaliation time, they wouldn't be a problem.

I myself have also been gathering materials to try for a max hit. Then pest control went to hell and hitpoint experience got so slow again <.<

fishing.gif

:shock: ...10/10..i thought the max was like 93..that was acording to tip.its hax hit calc..hehe it must be wrong...1 hit a lvl 126 plawks for 9999/10?

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

perhaps after the ten or fifteen minute retaliation time, they wouldn't be a problem.

I myself have also been gathering materials to try for a max hit. Then pest control went to hell and hitpoint experience got so slow again <.<

Yea I took a look at it.

pretty110.png

Made this one all pretty for the audience. <3:

The skeletons have 125 hp and are undead.

The spirits have 200+ hp and AREN'T undead. <.<

Perhaps, its a bug, I'll send in a report on that since I thought spirits and ghosts are the same thing and crumble undead was telling me it only works on ghosts. :roll:

I hit another 110 there as well.

I feel this may be the true max and I'm done messing around with it for now...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

thats so fake dude! The maximum hit with dh even with all bonus str prays and everything else u can only hit 80s loser.....

:roll: Get off these forums man..Its people like you who are dragging tif forums down

This guy is a legend in his own right...Those pictures are not fake..get ur facts straight before you post

thats so fake dude! The maximum hit with dh even with all bonus str prays and everything else u can only hit 80s loser.....

How many morons are infested in Runescape? A lot. Plus this one

Ranged Crave

Real nice hit btw =)

newsigwu9.png

I'M SO EMO HAHAHAHAHAHA

too bad the axe is a 2handed weapon, otherwise a rune def would make that max a little higher.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

buddy thats [bleep]in dope ur hittin 110. i give u 110/10. its fricken awsome

98% of the Tip.it Community has a signature. If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap.....

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If