Player and Jagex Mods

Joshhodgetts

Ok, the recent poll on Runescape called "A little moderation..." got me thinking about how often they are seen... I have noticed that alot of them are normally skilling or buying and selling items in banks. But as for J-Mods, i've seen 5 :mrgreen:

What about everyone else's sightings of Mods? :-k

mithmfishcape,Joshhodgetts.gif

Joshhodgetts.gif

If you see me you will know Santa Clause is on his way to town...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P-mods are everywhere. I've only seen two J-mods though, one at world 99 edge bank and one at a TET Trawler event.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

I see the same P mod everytime I log on =/

He's such a nub

I saw this one nub pmod at catherby bank yesterday, buying burnt lobsters. :-w

Seriously though, it's actually quite rare that I see a player mod. I've seen about 5 Jagex mods, mostly at holiday events.

0 J-mods, maybe about 4 or 5 P-mods all at different times.

Nicknames: Sharu, Sharuka, Shar, Eupy

stub.jpg

What you say and what you do, no matter the medium, is still you.

So do all that you can to mend a heart, not break two.

only time i ever saw a jmod was the day new pc came out; i think she was testing out the "if you log out during a game and log back in after you will remain on the island" bug. She asked me to kill the brawler on her so she could log out :)

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol

only time i ever saw a jmod was the day new pc came out; i think she was testing out the "if you log out during a game and log back in after you will remain on the island" bug. She asked me to kill the brawler on her so she could log out :)

J Mods can't be attacked?

--

I've seen around 5-6 Jmods in-game, and (obviously) quite a bit of Pmods.

5393fad.jpg

I've seen too many Pmods, and maybe 2 or 3 Jmods.

The biggest shock from that poll was seeing the amount of people that got the questions wrong about Pmods.

Questions 3 which asked; 'What do you think being a Player Moderator entails? (Pick all the options that apply to you)' had some stupid responses..

The questions basically asks you to tick all the boxes which apply to Pmods, but it seems either people are naturally dense, or misunderstood the question.

I mean look at it! Only 48% of players knew that Pmods are voluntary! To me that means the other 52% should just be culled lol.

And look at this! Even more dumb, 64% said that being a Pmod entails 'They help players in game and answer questions'... :lol: Of course it doesn't entail that! Some Pmods choose to help players, others don't. Just because you're a Pmod it doesn't mean it is your duty to do so.

There were only two answers which being a Pmod entailed, the rest were either lies or were voluntary.

*Sigh..* The Runescape majority.. :roll:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I've seen plenty of P mods, a couple a J mods.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

I've only seen two JMods: Mod George in Catherby and Mod Ash-somethin' in the SS Riot.

I've seen various PMods, Got a few PMod friends as well. :) But I've never seen one abusing PMod.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lots of P-Mods, i think 3 J mods, 1 in f2p (Mod Ads), 1 at the release of Tower of Life (Mod Noldor, also a friend's friend), world 69 and the other randomly at lumbridge castle (cant remember name).

Tyrrell9.gif

World 12 has quite a few player moderators, including this particular one I keep seeing at the fishing colony. Oh wait, that would be Josh :P. As far as J-mods, I've seen a few pop up in the fishing guild to check on auto-ers.

DutchDreams.png