Behind The Scenes - August

darkjab

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, sounds to be a very interesting (not exciting, but interesting) month. New hair and costumes is something most of us have all been waiting for, including me.

And level 80+ armour anyone? :pray:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Looks worse than last month's updates. Clan chat? What's wrong with using IRC or just regular chat? Player kits? RS is now a fashion show hmm.....

God wars dungeon seems like another shoddy attempt at high level content by just releasing "new AWESOMELY POWERFUL" monsters and drops which they just did release. It's ridiculous.

Themed servers are also stupid because the players already have decided which worlds are for what. W6 is the official minigame world by lots of people.

I'm dissapointed.

Hmm, sounds to be a very interesting (not exciting, but interesting) month. New hair and costumes is something most of us have all been waiting for, including me.

And level 80+ armour anyone? :pray:

Not exciting?? What would you find an exciting update?

I think it's gonna be a great month! :thumbsup:

phata_elise.png

Looks worse than last month's updates. Clan chat? What's wrong with using IRC or just regular chat? Player kits? RS is now a fashion show hmm.....

God wars dungeon seems like another shoddy attempt at high level content by just releasing "new AWESOMELY POWERFUL" monsters and drops which they just did release. It's ridiculous.

I'm dissapointed.

*sigh* I guess with every update at least one person doesn't like it, right?

New armour would be awesome, but melee armour would very much upset the triangle a bit, unless it had an unsually big mage weakness

new lvl 1000 monsters? who knows!

Yayyyyyy...

GRRR! I'm going on holiday twice this month so will miss the firs wave!

Some of the best sounding updates in a while

Just a note though; Jagex carry on bringing out more and more powerful weapons shouldn't they get rid of the hitpoints level cap? and make it slightly easier to level? (thoise with 99 already or more xp will be boosted to the new equivalent level?)

But yeah, loks like an amazing month!

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

40 Barrows trips, 4 Barrows equipment (Guthans Helm, Veracs Helm, Ahrims Skirt, Dharoks Helm)

I'm dissapointed.

Since the dawn of runescape 2 people have begged for clan chat, better graphics, high level updates. Now when it comes all in a short amount of time its less exiting?!

Lets compare:

-Tower of life

-Cold war

-Another slice of Ham

To:

-Ancient caves

-Even more fearsome God war cave

-Clan chat, better avatars.

Hands down Jagex is totally on an awesome spree. Whats not to like about it?

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

sounds freakin awesome...

even jagex might have some trouble screwing up most of those updates.

racistmodhq9.png Racist Mod (may or may not have been taken out of context)

Figuring out what to put in my signature just takes too much work.

If your still reading this, your a noob.

lol

Why's everyone talking about a boss monster?

When they clearly said boss monsters

Wonder what dragon items they'll drop...

Dragon bucket.

And there'll be some level 2 goblins there that will drop lvl 4 clue scrolls. And dragon pickaxes.

:)

Dark_Jab.png

I'm dissapointed.

Since the dawn of runescape 2 people have begged for clan chat, better graphics, high level updates. Now when it comes all in a short amount of time its less exiting?!

Lets compare:

-Tower of life

-Cold war

-Another slice of Ham

To:

-Ancient caves

Cause the graphics are still [cabbage], and they can't compare to games such as WOW and I know that and STILL play runescape not for the graphics. GRAPHICS is a waste of time on a java based game that has very low limits.

Why's everyone talking about a boss monster?

When they clearly said boss monsters

Wonder what dragon items they'll drop...

Dragon bucket.

And there'll be some level 2 goblins there that will drop lvl 4 clue scrolls. And dragon pickaxes.

:)

What?!!? No Dragon Pouches!!?!! NOOOOOO! :cry:

Srsly these are gonna be some awesome updates TBH!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I'm dissapointed.

Lets compare:

-Tower of life

-Cold war

-Another slice of Ham

To:

-Ancient caves

Cause the graphics are still [cabbage], and they can't compare to games such as WOW and I know that and STILL play runescape not for the graphics. GRAPHICS is a waste of time on a java based game that has very low limits.

ok.. he asked you what you dont like about it..you said you dont like the graphics but then stated you play runescape even tho they dont have good graphics so what dont you like about it?

Who cares about the clanchat, insults will be sencored and you wont be able to post links.

The real deal over here is the God War Dungeon, if it's as awesome as the name itselfs, boy are we in for a suprise. And i quote :

Incredible loot
I mean, it really sounds exciting to me, and i believe there will be some bloodspilling the first day (as in alot of people will die). I wonder if it will be multi/single zone.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

These updates look pretty excited. I wonder if you will be able to set up chat with a group of friends and not really have it be a clan. I also what kinda of rewards will be offered in the new god war things.

Getting another sig

[removed]

Well well well, turns out Jagex really have been listening to the demands of the masses. I remember the old Clan riots (picture on page 1) when they were demanding support. People just don't consider that it still does take many months to bring a new idea into the game.

When the BTS mentioned monsters frozen in time coming back alive all I could think of were the DragonKin, but alas, it seems it's a different flying beast.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I'm dissapointed.

Lets compare:

-Tower of life

-Cold war

-Another slice of Ham

To:

-Ancient caves

ok.. he asked you what you dont like about it..you said you dont like the graphics but then stated you play runescape even tho they dont have good graphics so what dont you like about it?

Because jagex is wasting time on graphics updates when there's better things to update.

[hide]

I'm dissapointed.

Lets compare:

-Tower of life

-Cold war

-Another slice of Ham

To:

-Ancient caves

[/hide]

I think someone just needs to get the rusty hammer out of their bum and just take things with a smile on, eh?

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Fine, compare the graphics to RSC and say that you want those graphics again, SAY IT!

Graphic updates may be a waste of time, but seriously all those low level quests weren't a waste of time?

Clan chat: Some people don't want to use [insert rs client with irc here] or irc, mainly because option 1: Might (very unlikely) get you banned. And option 2: makes you look away from the rs screen.

God w dungeun: Ofcourse they have released an high leveled dungeun. But do you see loads of people training there? Probably not.

These new caves will offer better rewards and a tougher challenge to those level 120+.

Maybe you are a bit dissapointed because of no quests and pretty much only 1 good ingame update wich you can actually do, I am too. But these updates are so wanted by many that I frantically don't care about only one good update.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I'm dissapointed.

Lets compare:

-Tower of life

-Cold war

-Another slice of Ham

To:

-Ancient caves

Because jagex is wasting time on graphics updates when there's better things to update.

Like?

phata_elise.png

I'm not even 100 combat and I'm looking forward to the dungeon update, boss monsters could be something to be teamed and accessed like the KBD.

The Clan Chat will be useful, there's a few ways they could go about it and hopefully it'll be good. I could be tabbed conversation boxes like...

clanchatideaty6.jpg

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15