Strange things you've seen.

runescapeloser22

Ok guys, post some really strange things you've seen (in real life please :P ). I'll start it off!

1. Last week I saw a guy walking down the street normally, but attached to his glasses was a mini rear-view mirror! It looked so funny :P

2. Today in Boston I saw a woman that looked like she was in her 20's walk out of a McDonalds wearing a bikini, with no houses (besides apartments), or any body of water nearby :lol:

Today I went to the pool, and i jumped in and my goggles fell off! loLoLoLoL!!!!11

Hahahahaah you're soo funny! autograph!??!?!!

:roll:

I saw in my dream the night before the minnesota bridge collapse, a bridge collapsing in minnesota crushing a fedex truck. It was odd :uhh:

You can predict the future! Quick, am I going to be a multi-billionaire?

I havent seen anything strange, other than an elephant walking down a street in Italy, but I'm waiting for the guy with the potato leprechaun and fat boy singing the berries and cream song....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

There's this guy in the neighbourhood by my school.

He's always riding a bike, with a six pack of beer in one hand, and he's always dressed up very nicely. Nice suit and a fedora.

He adds class to the neighbourhood.

He's also into metal. He wrote past me, and I was wearing a British Steel shirt, and he was like "Yeah, Judas Priest! Rock on man!"

And this other time, my friend also named Alex was in a Megadeth shirt, and he rode by sayign "Megadeth, rock on buddy!"

He's my hero.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Once during a trip, walking down Reeperbahn ( :twisted: ) with some friends of mine, we met a guy talking with an extremely strong spaniard accent. He greeted us (who come from Central America) saying he had been to Costa Rica and Peru lately, and that he was really a swiss that had just won an enormous cash prize, and was now a millionaire, but that he had lost "the papers that certificated that he was so rich", and was looking for them, and asked us if we had seen them by any chance.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Haha Thursday at 6am sharp me and my 5 friends walked into McD's all smelling strongly of campfire, looking insanely tired and covered, and one of us was limping badly. And the lady behind the counter was WAAAAYYY to cheery for 6am, but the Steak and Egg sandwich was good, even if my hands were black

Sig

once i was at a resturaunt that also happened to be right next to a hotsprings and there was this guy standing up in one of the pools. There was a live band playing at the resturaunt *we were on the patio outside* and the guy who was standing in the pool *there were about 4 different pools but he was the only one there* apparently thought he was alone and that nobody could see him from the resturaunt from over the fence or anywhere else for that matter, started dancing really strangely to the band playing. And this guy was probably 19 or something and he was dancing to old classic rock music *not like ac/dc or beatles type of classic rock but more like sorta country type music.. it was soooooooo funny i just laughed and laughed he was a really bad dancer too. oh that was great. and very strange

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

I saw an emo cringe at the sight of his own blood

I've seen a 300 re-enactment across my street

I saw eminem sing mary had a little lamb in the shower....okay, I didnt see him in the shower I just heard him, I swear!!1!!1 :oops:

A long time ago I saw a sheep herder (or something like that) leading a ton of sheep down the street I lived on at the time. I lived in a fairly decent sized town so this was not a normal thing to see. The next time I crossed the street I had to be very careful not to step in all the sheep droppings.

Pixeloaded.jpg

THIS JUST IN!!!

While I was coming back from the grocery store, I was walking past my rose bush and smelled a horrible smelly smell that smelled smelly so I go to check it out and it was a dead cat!!! It was pretty gross.

111-1.jpg

I was walking home from school once and saw this naked lady dancing in her house through a window.(didn't mean to look I just randomly looked around)(honestly) :oops:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I'm not sure if this is strange on the level everyone else is talking (^ o_O?), but I've played soccer games in the morning where it was so foggy I couldn't see halfway across the field, let alone see the opponents' goal. There was no way to switch the ball 'cause the fog made it impossible to see anything beyond 50 meters away, and everything that wasn't within ten meters was fairly blurred by the mist.

Quite an intense game when you're completely blind o_O.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

While walking home from school, I saw a chicken cross the street. In the middle of a decent-sized suburban city.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

In out Business stupies class, we have a fridge with milk that expired like a year ago, when you turn it upside down bothing moves it just sits still, pretty weird lol.

Doomy edit: I like sheep