--History of Clan Chat--

c3pt0r

clanchatnt5.png

Creator - Mod Micheal

Creation Time - 2 Months on and off from January

Overall - 9/10 (Nothings ever perfect needs improvement)

Cons / Suggestions

Please add an auto join channel on connect future!

ModMichael.png

Yeah, look for that in the future :thumbsup:

More Info soon to come!

-mega-

I was like :ohnoes: , when he came on. I thought I was about to get banned for website advertising (look at the channel name). But I asked him and he said it was ok, so I relaxed.

that's good :) i don't think any1 got banned, did u kick him out =p

-mega-

I was like :ohnoes: , when he came on. I thought I was about to get banned for website advertising (look at the channel name). But I asked him and he said it was ok, so I relaxed.

that's good :) i don't think any1 got banned, did u kick him out =p

-mega-

I was tempted, but before I did anything, he told me that I couldn't.

Cowmasta13.png

Why would you want to kick a JMod willing to spend some time on your channel? :XD:

Because they be sneaky evil people :anxious:

lol much.

I have never sceen the golden crown. Well anyway, cows, lightning came out with the offical tip.it chat (i pmed him

and suggested he do it, im lieing, im dieing).

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Everything with the clan chat is great. I love it!

BIG SUGGESTION:

Please add an auto join channel on connect future!

Indeed and auto join is a big suggestion!

offical tipit chat has been made, tipitchat is the link

-mega-

i ifnd my self typeing everything twice cuase i for got the/ :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: #-o #-o

lol

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I definatly wouldnt give it 9/10. More like 4/10

So far the only good thing I can see about using it is when Im pking with my clan if someone we dont know comes along and follows ud we can say the new world in the channel which will help people who dont have IRC.

Other than that it is rubbish. There is a chat filter which is so annoying, we cant use bots to loook people up on runehead or see info about our skills. How ever I think jagex could implement these, if they do il give it 10/10.

How ever it is atleast a step in the right direction towards clan support.

But seriosuly people dont say "this is amazing"- its not.

So far the only good thing I can see about using it is when Im pking with my clan if someone we dont know comes along and follows ud we can say the new world in the channel which will help people who dont have IRC.

Other than that it is rubbish. There is a chat filter which is so annoying, we cant use bots to loook people up on runehead or see info about our skills. How ever I think jagex could implement these, if they do il give it 10/10.

I'm pretty sure ss wasn't like it is now, and you would have rated it poorly.

Give the rating that you will, and compare the rating to the first version of SS. =)

----

I think they need to add a feature where you turn the '/' to either public chat, or clan chat. For instance if you put it to public chat, you have to put / for it to be public, though if you don't it'll appear in the clan chat. ^^ Vise Versa

I'm pretty sure ss wasn't like it is now, and you would have rated it poorly.

Give the rating that you will, and compare the rating to the first version of SS. =)

----

I think they need to add a feature where you turn the '/' to either public chat, or clan chat. For instance if you put it to public chat, you have to put / for it to be public, though if you don't it'll appear in the clan chat. ^^ Vise Versa

i keep foggetting the slash in fast paced conversations which can be a little weird stood around me when im in a conversation about breakfasts and i say

"yeah i have 3 kiwis on my plate in the morning"

done that a few times today :oops:

tifsdac6mc.gif

i keep foggetting the slash in fast paced conversations which can be a little weird stood around me when im in a conversation about breakfasts and i say

"yeah i have 3 kiwis on my plate in the morning"

done that a few times today :oops:

Me too, some weird things have come out into the open with some very strange responses

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Suggestion: Let the game remember the last clan chat you were when you last logged out, so you don't have to type the player's nickname again

I've saw mod michael in the official forums yesterday... is he new?

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)