Butts in Relationships

PaperClipsYaaaar

i first examins a girl's overall figure and body language.

when i get closer its usually eyes --> lips --> breast--> butt.

But yes,afterwards the butt plays a big role, a major role i'd say

Did i say i <3: butts?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally don't stare at rear ends all day, I have better things to do...

I mean, there are much better places to look at a woman then the place where her feces is removed from her body.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

This is a very unusual thread.

While I don't consider a great backside to be one of the most important qualities in a person, I can still appreciate a nice arse when one presents itself.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

I ain't much of a butt man. But hey, if it looks good, then it's all good.

But it's not anything to base a relationship off of. At least, I don't. She may be a bit weirded out if that happened (though, she does date me and put up with my weirdness).

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Most Gauche Topic of the Month award :thumbsup:

Wow, just stole the words out of my mouth. And finally, someone who knows what the word gauche means :D

But, I judge other things before I judge them butt, it does make a difference after a while.

tfssig.png

My partner has a pretty nice arse but I look at eyes more than arses so if they have glasses, I guess it draws my attention to their eyes more (my favourite part on a male)

Therefore I'd chase a man down wearing glasses over a nice arse. I check out other girlÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s arses... I'm secure with my sexuality and can go gee she has a nice f*cking arse to myself but never really check out menÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s bums.

I like big butts but it isnt all i look for. what do girls like in guys butts anyway?

EDIT: Ive seen a white girls with a nice butt...very rare indeed.

tifsbti6oi.gif

bleh, as long as they reach a certain level really, not some huge thunder buns that destroy everything in their path, and not almost non-existant, just a nice firm pair of buttocks. i've got a bad habit of slapping my girlfriends arse, hahah...

logo.jpg

well if you wanted my opinion...actually whether or not you wanted it im giving it to you.

i'm not JUST going to make my decisions of a girl on her...erm...ASSets. if i like her, she has a good personality, and isn't totally fugly, then im gonna go out with her, big bootay or not.

diabl0_915.png

Im more of a breast man, I try to avoid areas fiIIed with feces.(yes I know what its for)(Im only 14 and I probably know more about sex than most of you(gotta be prepared))

ps: ignore the tiny text if you are immature.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I don't usually pay much attention to guys' butts - the jeans they tend to wear don't show them off at all, so unless they're nakey, there's little point.

That said, when I've been... intimate... with men, one or two really stood out as having nice butts :D It was... nice :D But not as important as other things.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Trust tipiters to come up with the most akward topics....

With me, as long as it isn't a bandonkadonk butt (my favorite frase in the world), or not there at all, I'm fine... it's just a plus to have a girl with a nice butt.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

It really depend son the girl in question... personality and overall beauty need to be emphasized, however, a nice butt is something I, personally, would enjoy.

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!