Is Making a pure a sign of boredness?

Sethslayer

When I attempted a pure, it was because I thought I couldn't do much more on my main and got bored with training a skill over and over without getting any results.

So I guess they are a sign of boredom, either that or a person wants to kill someone in the wild without feeling embarrassed that their Level 96 gets killed by level 70's. :oops:

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I don't understand why people waste their time and money on a pure, when they could be using that time working on their main to make it able to kill things, or maybe *gasp* something out of runescape. =P

I have to agree with that you. Why don't people aim at a high total level instead of just killing other people? It might be funnier to some, but myself I just thinks it's a way to spend time on an unneccessary thing.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

When I attempted a pure, it was because I thought I couldn't do much more on my main and got bored with training a skill over and over without getting any results.

So I guess they are a sign of boredom, either that or a person wants to kill someone in the wild without feeling embarrassed that their Level 96 gets killed by level 70's. :oops:

Haha that seriously happened....

thanks for the info tho guys

I don't understand why people waste their time and money on a pure, when they could be using that time working on their main to make it able to kill things, or maybe *gasp* something out of runescape. =P

I have to agree with that you. Why don't people aim at a high total level instead of just killing other people? It might be funnier to some, but myself I just thinks it's a way to spend time on an unneccessary thing.

I got 40 cooking on 'Jempure' then realised, "Wow, you probably could've got a cooking level on 'Sir Jem 05', nice going, idiot" ::'

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I don't bother with making pures or other accounts, I'd rather concentrate working on my main. Though I have tried some, I got very bored with them instead. :P

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

For f2p yes..creating a pure might be due to the fact they are bored cause they have less skills or maybe their mains have no good combat skill levels?

For p2p I don't know cause they have alot more skills that will keep them busy

runemsanta,zzzprozzz.gif

If you have a main, and a skillers mind, you cannot successfully answer why players make a pure.

Some people would rather kill people, then train skills to get a high total level. The reason why skillers get a high total level, or combat, is the same reason why pures PK people.

Though, my past 2 pures, I have trained the skills on them. ^^ Not all pures don't train other levels.

Why don't people aim at a high total level instead of just killing other people?
Because not everyone enjoys constant skilling. :-$

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

For me, my pure is something i play with when i'm bored on main. i've already got all the skills i want, my total levels high enough and i enjoy being high leveled. My pure is just something to muck about on, low level pking is fun, specially when you have a lvl 52 acc that can ancient and use dragon (e) bolts :twisted:

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

pures to pk would make sense, it'd give them a bigger advantage in the wildy

skiller pures i've still yet to understand...

I got 40 cooking on 'Jempure' then realised, "Wow, you probably could've got a cooking level on 'Sir Jem 05', nice going, idiot" ::'

thats my logic, assuming jempure is a skiller...

No, not at all.

A lot of people create Pures, so that they can dominate the Wilderness and become successful from it. With both credibility and also vast amounts of wealth.

With people saying with doing such things on their Main Accounts, you simply couldn't do it. For example, if you wanted 70 Attack 99 Strength and 45 Defence. You couldn't possibly achieve that on your Main if your Main had 70 Attack 85 Strength and 85 Defence.

So, those are the key reasons why people make Pures. In most cases, it's certainly not about creating them due to boredom.

- Honoured

honoured_guy.png

honoured_guy.png

Need A Question Answered About RuneScape? Message Me!

i only make a pur when im bored

i just wanna see how high i can go before i froget the user and pass of the 10nth pure ive created hopefully he rest have been deleted

my current pure is for atk jsut wanna see if it works but mainly because my main is mute

allcp5.gif

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Last edited by minirouge13 on an unknown date, edited 9,999 time in total

http://img.world-of-dungeons.net/wod/design/playthisgame/en/wod_1.jpg

well, i made Ace Of Bow because i wanted to have a range tank, and i just started a 1 defence melee pure yesterday.

did you know taking upwards of a month to gain a combat level (without pc or no lifing it for 10 hours a day) is REALLY boring.

besides, i like pking, but i've never won a fight in p2p on jackal, i even lost to a 106... but he was wearing torags, berserker ring, fury etc, so that doesn't count. :-$

i started my melee pure because im sick of losing money on my best pks because of the cost of dragon bolts. <.<

of course, i also lose a lot if i die on a range tank. :roll:

nudist hippy vegan elves who inexplicably wear leather.