Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

johntm

I think there needs to be a requirement of at least 100 posts on TIF before entering this thread.

Too many

troll.jpg

Now that is just a stupid suggestion. A low post count does not mean that someone's a troll.

Now, can some homophob give me all of the arguments they have up their sleeve in a list so that I can debunk them all in a single post? I want a challenge.

Fwut-Grand_Ego.gif

Fwut.png

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very wrong. The human biology is that a man has a penis and a girl has a vagina. Where as penis+ penis, vag+vag is not normal.

They are trying to get attention, and they are the true reason for Aids since HIV does NOT cause aids what so ever...

It is very wrong. The human biology is that a man has a penis and a girl has a vagina. Where as penis+ penis, vag+vag is not normal.

They are trying to get attention, and they are the true reason for Aids since HIV does NOT cause aids what so ever...

Please tell me you were being sarcastic... Most homosexuals HIDE the fact that they are.

This is why I said the 100+ post requirement.

(The second line of text)

im going to be an [wagon] to you now since you are clearly an [wagon]; if you were trying to be facetious then you just failed way too horribly to deserve decency.

using your logic

gays=people that are trying to get attention

troll=person on internet that tries to get attention

soapychicken=troll

therefore

soapy chicken is gay and is the true reason for aids

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

who said they are just trying to "get attention"? i know plenty of gays and bi's and non of them do it "just for attention". and yes, HIV *DOES* cause AIDS. to say it doesnt is in complete denial evidence

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

you're effed up

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

by that,i mean you

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Are you stupid?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

At least for the first sentence you listened in biology. I guess you haven't been with us for most of this argument, go back about 20 pages and find Bluelancer's posts showing various scientific studies from independent sources have proven that homosexuality is as natural as heterosexuality, the only difference is the growth between the 2 brains for either sexuality. I.e A straight man has an average level of testosterone, while a homosexual man has lower levels of Testosterone while higher levels of estrogen, meaning their naturally attracted to other men.

Show me any form of actual physical proof that what I said is false (which isn't a religious site). The second line, we'll that's just idiotic, while you're at it please find a scientific study to back that up.

Human biology also dictates that we should die much earlier than we do nowadays and from diseases that we can now treat with 'un-natural' things like medices.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

HIV Does cause Aids and the true reason for HIV is people having sex with female monkeys

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

HIV Does cause Aids and the true reason for HIV is people having sex with female monkeys

:thumbsup:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I knew it! :lol:

(and buttsex with male monkeys, but since he is a gay basher already i thought i wouldnt say that)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

HIV/AIDS has nothing to do with being attracted to the same gender or not, it has something to do with not wearing protection while having intercourse (main source of infection) and by this religion helps spread HIV in Africa by saying they cannot wear protection.

(and yes I know many gay bashers that are religious will carry out with the HIV argument, and I will always reply to them with this.

If you know nothing about diseases you shouldn't bring them up. Also they suspect the HIV came from primates other than humans, they are not sure yet. And there are other ways the virus spreads but yeh it is possible there where some acts of bestiality involved (which is not the same as preference for your own species, but other gender).

For a fact I think bestiality is a crime where being in love with a person of the same gender is just nature. In nature you see many man on man actions by other species, but you never see another species being so dumb they have to nail something from a different species. Also (most) animals cannot protect themselves against humans, and in my eyes bestiality is like pedophilia

but you never see another species being so dumb they have to nail something from a different species

I don't know about that, I've seen some pretty horny dogs.

Yeh as a veterinarian I say they have behavioral problems if they hump anything

(and buttsex with male monkeys, but since he is a gay basher already i thought i wouldnt say that)

Who says they had to have sex with a monkey?

They could have been cutting it up to eat, cut themselves and made blood contact.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Also they suspect the HIV came from primates other than humans, they are not sure yet.

June 5, 1981 is the day most commonly recognized as the beginning of the AIDS pandemic.

On this date, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported five cases of a "rare form of pneumonia" in gay Los Angeles, California residents. The new illness, named Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV, weakened the immune system and could develop into it's most advanced state- AIDS or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

Twenty-five years later, an international scientific team traced the origin of HIV to wild chimpanzees in a remote area of Cameroon, Africa. There is still no cure for HIV or AIDS.

Taken from http://gaylife.about.com/od/hivaid1/qt/originofaids.htm

I'm not how trustful that is.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Also they suspect the HIV came from primates other than humans, they are not sure yet.

June 5, 1981 is the day most commonly recognized as the beginning of the AIDS pandemic.

On this date, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported five cases of a "rare form of pneumonia" in gay Los Angeles, California residents. The new illness, named Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV, weakened the immune system and could develop into it's most advanced state- AIDS or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome.

Twenty-five years later, an international scientific team traced the origin of HIV to wild chimpanzees in a remote area of Cameroon, Africa. There is still no cure for HIV or AIDS.

Taken from http://gaylife.about.com/od/hivaid1/qt/originofaids.htm

I'm not how trustful that is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_aids

Wikipedia is just as doubtful as a trustful source (anyone can change anything) But this is more accurate information since they also show sources and stuff ;)

Due to the tremendous long incubation period you can not ay where it originated very well. Okay there is a genetic base for the suspicion that the virus is a mutation of the SHV (The AIDS virus in monkeys). But they have no idea how this zoonotic virus entered the humane population. For all we know both Chimps as humans where stung by the same blood sucking insects in by that way infected blood was transfered from one to another, there are more ways that lead to an infection, especially if it's a zoonosis.

Who says they had to have sex with a monkey?

They could have been cutting it up to eat, cut themselves and made blood contact.

Cos ppl dont eat monkeys

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I hate to break it to you but some people do eat monkeys.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I hate to break it to you but some people do eat monkeys.

Mainly just monkey brains though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

As a gay man, I think homosexuality is neither right nor wrong, it just is.

There's nothing wrong with two men (or two women) who are attracted to one another, and are mutually consenting, to express it through sex. There isn't anything "right" about it either. Just like there's nothing "right" with a man and a woman expressing themselves in the same way.

So long as its safe, and not in public! :lol:

So it might not be what you're used to, and yes its not the convention of the majority of the general public, but that doesn't mean anything, the same could be said for many other aspects of human behaviour.

Oh and before someone starts quoting biblical dogma at me, nowhere in the bible does it say homosexuality is wrong, if you read it carefully, it talks about homosexual rape. Which of course is completely different because one of the parties is NOT consenting. And anyway, in the New Testament Jesus reaches out to and makes friends with prostitutes, tax collectors, and other members of the societal 'underclass' including homosexuals. There is a reference somewhere to a man with a slave, and the term they use in describing this slave, is just like the male equivalent of 'concubine' (essentially a sex slave).

Proud owner of Questcape since 4th July 2009!! :D :D

sphinxor_86.png

As a gay man, I think homosexuality is neither right nor wrong, it just is.

There's nothing wrong with two men (or two women) who are attracted to one another, and are mutually consenting, to express it through sex. There isn't anything "right" about it either. Just like there's nothing "right" with a man and a woman expressing themselves in the same way.

So long as its safe, and not in public! :lol:

So it might not be what you're used to, and yes its not the convention of the majority of the general public, but that doesn't mean anything, the same could be said for many other aspects of human behaviour.

Oh and before someone starts quoting biblical dogma at me, nowhere in the bible does it say homosexuality is wrong, if you read it carefully, it talks about homosexual rape. Which of course is completely different because one of the parties is NOT consenting. And anyway, in the New Testament Jesus reaches out to and makes friends with prostitutes, tax collectors, and other members of the societal 'underclass' including homosexuals. There is a reference somewhere to a man with a slave, and the term they use in describing this slave, is just like the male equivalent of 'concubine' (essentially a sex slave).

Truly well said =D>

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]