F me Rape me

PaperClipsYaaaar

http://www.krqe.com/global/story.asp?s=6945039

6945039_BG1.jpg

"She's like ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâfa, fa, fa,' and I was wondering why is she saying that?" Alexis Chacon said. "It was the toy.

"Then she says, ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâra, ra, ra.' She's too small to learn those kinds of words. It's supposed to be Do-Re-Mi, and it's F-me-rape me."

This is the most ridiculous example of parental outrage I have ever seen. First they blame music and movies, then they blame video games, and now they're blaming the musical notes themselves. The Army of Concerned Parents wins another one for humanity!

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do

OMG the piano wants me to rape!!!

wwidas6.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, musical instruments are dangerous....I have a big scar going up my arm from being stabbed by a snapped drumstick(<---100% true). If drumsticks can stab, i wouldn't be surprised that pianos are subliminal rapists...

Ot: Another case of over the top reactions from people looking to blame anything for problems,nope, not teenagers this time, a childrens toy piano...ridiculous! #-o

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

She's upset because she is the one making those connotations, not her kid. Not only that, but she actually named her kid 'unique'? :lol: Well, each to thier own I suppose.

You may of heard the phrase 'storm in a tea cup.'

You may of heard the phrase 'storm in a tea cup.'

Heard the song :P

Yeah, one more overprotective parent making a mountain out of a nonexistant molehill. You'd think they do it for attention :-k

p2gq.jpg

Well i guess now i can't trust Little Tikes and Fisher Price toys anymore. :notalk:

OT: Parents are gonna be this over-protective and ridiculous. These days if parents see a T in a sentence they'll go complaining saying "That is so disgusting. A T in Transformers! My child can't see that because T is in toxic! How dare they!".

Humans are stupid.

Dang it, beat me to it.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You should need to do an exam in common sense before allowed to have children.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I guess thats another load of money the company is going to get sued for...
They'll lose the case if it goes to court. Otherwise every single toy or musical aid is going to get sued too. The do ra me fa.. is standard and has been around for years. This is a just case of audio pareidolia.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I guess thats another load of money the company is going to get sued for...
They'll lose the case if it goes to court. Otherwise every single toy or musical aid is going to get sued too. The do ra me fa.. is standard and has been around for years. This is a just case of audio pareidolia.

But do you think it will go to court? Its quite hard to tell.

If the people who bought this toy for their children push the case further and further, and it ends in court, it will probably take a long time. And by then, people will forget about it and drop charges, or the company may get sued for a small amount of money.

Thats what I think may happen anyway, but I also think that they havnt got time to sort out a case like this, when they should make other cases their higher priorities, such as murder, etc...

Sounds like JAGeX. They censor everything that may even be slightly offensive. What has this world come to? Are they going to remove all the charts and everything to do with that just because the person has a sick mind? Sheesh.

j0xPu5R.png