F me Rape me

PaperClipsYaaaar

Sounds like JAGeX. They censor everything that may even be slightly offensive. What has this world come to? Are they going to remove all the charts and everything to do with that just because the person has a sick mind? Sheesh.

Oddly enough, they don't censor "Hey there sweet cheeks, want to go back to my place and do something kinky?"

But they do sensor "Aww man you died? That sucks" :?

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha :anxious: Thought someone wanted a ban :XD: I saw something like this in the RSOF but it had something else in its words :anxious:

Well those parents are just morons who really want cash seeing as A:Lots of idiots who get lawyers pass lawsuits dumber than these in courts for millions and B:See a way to exploit some system with their child.

I wouldn't be suprised if they go to court put the girl on the stand and ask her what she can sing. She says do-re-mi-fa and the whole world will go insane that a company for toys could be so cruel as to l,et a child say such words :ohnoes:

If drumsticks can stab, i wouldn't be surprised that pianos are subliminal rapists...

best qute ever :P

i Cant quite grasp how she got from Re (sounds Ray) to rape, it does not sound like it. and why would the piano make that noise? its beyond sanity and understanding. When I have kids they will only have lead painted, defective toys to toughen them up :twisted:

Oh come on. :roll:

Next we'll find out that cotton is .00000001% toxic and we'll have to recall all of them. :(

Indeed :lol:

"Mommy I ate all of my T-shirts is that ok?" "Oh no! we must take you to the emergancy room!" :D

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Next we'll find out that cotton is .00000001% toxic and we'll have to recall all of them. :(

"Mommy I ate all of my T-shirts is that ok?" "Oh no! we must take you to the emergancy room!" :D

wouldn't you have to go into the emergency room any because oh i dunno they ate their T-shirts? do T-shirts even digest well casue if they do i know what to eat if im starving

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

The video made me laugh my [wagon] off... having a rainbow colored toddler toy being bleeped on live TV? :XD: Next they're going to be bleeping Barney for sending "subliminal racist messages" to preschoolers. :wall:

souryw6.png

The video made me laugh my [wagon] off... having a rainbow colored toddler toy being bleeped on live TV? :XD: Next they're going to be bleeping Barney for sending "subliminal racist messages" to preschoolers. :wall:

White is barney's favourite colour! Black makes barney cry

Tk5SF.png

Humans are stupid.

Dang it, beat me to it.

With the exception of the tiny percentage of whom actually are smart? :P

Well, the argument is in, no more toys for children. Who knows what terrible things those toys could inflict on the children! :shock:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

wouldn't you have to go into the emergency room any because oh i dunno they ate their T-shirts? do T-shirts even digest well casue if they do i know what to eat if im starving

Yes I think I messed that one up kind of bad.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

That's exactly why the world is going into the crapper, especially over here. You KNOW when a guy can sue 65 million for a pair of lost pants, a mom can complain because she just realized that some syllables that have been around for a few hundred years, when spoken by a toy, produces a very vague message that's only present if you have a dirty mind..you know something's wrong.

So? They say it on TV too in musicals maybe. 'Omg v14c0m shuld b33 sood!!!1! (Oh my gosh Viacom should be sued; for all the non-1337 speakers)!!1!!1!1"

I find it [developmentally delayed]ed how anybody can make a claim, no matter how stupid it may be, and actually, possibly, MAYBE actually win the case..if not, oh well. You're in national news now.

And you KNOW that whatever mainstream media company gets ahold of this first (I'm looking at you, MSNBC), will completely blow it out of proportion.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Play the keys in a random order and you get a sound that seems innapropriate. I saw a youtube vid of someone playing the Dora the explorer theme song backwards and it was basically a 1 minute long song about adult stuff.

"Zomg if I press Button A, then C, then B the alphabet is screwed up its all the buttons fault banz0r it!"

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Yes because a 1 year old knows what the sound FA BARELY, KINDA, ALMOST, IN A REALLY MESSED UP WAY, sounds like.

This makes me want to slap those two ladies right in their [bleep] mouths.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

The godmother is a dirty Fah' Soh anyway.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the human gene pool needs some chlorine.

"She's like ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâfa, fa, fa,' and I was wondering why is she saying that?" Alexis Chacon said. "It was the toy.

Anyone who uses the word 'like' in place of the words 'said' or 'about' should be put down. That would solve half the worlds problems.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png