Alien orbs

highlanders

Check this website, pretty interesting. :)

http://www.orbsbybeans.com/photogallery.html

"Omgzz optical illusions!" You sure about that, 30+ times in the same photo? Seems hard to believe. I guess it's still a possiblity. :P

Oh and before you say that, doubt they're photoshopped, those orbs show up on a lot of pictures, not just on the pictures of the people on that website. You could actually try catching one in a photo.

2480+ total

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And...credibility going....going....GONE!

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Dust and snow.

Deary me some people are gullible. :shame:

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Picture I just took in a dusty room

orbordustye0.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

And...credibility going....going....GONE!

Dangit... beat me to it! <.<

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

The picture I took is of a "solid orb". It is simply a spec of dust close to the lens but outside the depth of field creating a "circle of confusion" because I was focussed on the back wall.

Most of the pictures on that site however are "liquid orbs" of rain/ice/snow again out of focus. The difference you notice from solid orbs is a coma or chromatic aberration around the outside of the circle of confusion. While the quality is very poor the "cats eye effect" can clearly be seen in this example on that guys website in what is obviously a snowy scene.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Most orb believers actually consider them to be ghosts or spirits rather than aliens. Both groups have whats called "true believer syndrome" whereby the scientific and testable answer is shown to them yet they still regard orbs to be paranormal.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I CALL [cabbage]

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

it actually took me a while to figure out what was confusing you. Seriously, nothing more than annoying light effects from an imperfect camera.

But you know what they say, 25% of the population is [developmentally delayed]ed.

They are less gullible however than people who believe in absurdities like a Ghost Vortex aka camera straps.

2vortex.jpg

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I don't know about those orbs in the webpage posted, but the orbs themselfs are real.

Me and my sister went outside one night to take a few pictures of the backyard thinking up of a scary movie we could make for youtube. Apparently though there was bright white orbs in the photo, around 2-3.

Of course, I don't believe in ghosts and things of that nature, so I told her it was probably some sorta metal bouncing back to the camera. However, we went outside and took the picture of the same spot over many different times, and the orbs seem to move indefinatly across the field, as where if it was metal, it would stay at the same location.

I don't believe these orbs are ghosts, but if you ever go to a graveyard and take pictures, there is 1000's of them in your photo's for some reason. My sister has many pictures of this. And we live in Texas, its as hot as hell at night in 70-80 degree weather, pitch black.

I have no explanation for it and still conduct research on what it is.

~Defender~

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

Anecdotal evidence with no proof or evidence ftl ^^^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

This is just my experience and no I am not lieing about it. The pictures are on my sister's computer, but i'm not going to do all that work just so you can "believe" i'm telling the truth.

Imo its just your problem if you think I would lie about it. Or lets do it this way, since you want evidence so bad, go take a picture and test it for yourself.

~Defender~

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

This is just my experience and no I am not lieing about it. The pictures are on my sister's computer, but i'm not going to do all that work just so you can "believe" i'm telling the truth.

Imo its just your problem if you think I would lie about it. Or lets do it this way, since you want evidence so bad, go take a picture and test it for yourself.

~Defender~

Its called dust bro. orbs appearing across a field...lolz. more like dust flying across the field. You didnt experience anything, you took a pic and didnt see dust, the camera caught the dust, so you want it to be something more and it isn't.

Danightsword.png

~Defender~

Its called dust bro. orbs appearing across a field...lolz. more like dust flying across the field. You didnt experience anything, you took a pic and didnt see dust, the camera caught the dust, so you want it to be something more and it isn't.

When I say field, I mean field of plain, not a actual field.. it was my backyard.

Well if dusts emit bright lights, please show me the evidence to clear this up for me, thanks.

~Defender~

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me

~Defender~

When I say field, I mean field of plain, not a actual field.. it was my backyard.

Well if dusts emit bright lights, please show me the evidence to clear this up for me, thanks.

~Defender~

Bright lights? uhh im guessing you had the flash on, and when that went off the light hit the dust particle making them "bright" or illuminated. If taken during the day, any light hitting it at all would do that.

Danightsword.png

Read up. I DID take a picture and I explained it scientifically.

Dust and dark things still reflect light you idiot.

When it gets dark take a look at the moon. Can you see it? Does it give off its own light?...

edit: added links

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

~Defender~

~Defender~

Bright lights? uhh im guessing you had the flash on, and when that went off the light hit the dust particle making them "bright" or illuminated. If taken during the day, any light hitting it at all would do that.

edit you ever watched ghost hunters? Or any paranormal show for that matter? When they catch orbs in there videos, they are always dismissed. Because they know its just dust...

Danightsword.png