Alien orbs

highlanders

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all serious-ness, was this a serious post?

Probably serious and joking at the same time :-k Like serious for the people who belived it and a joke for everyone else.

But what I don't get is I saw on the travel channel a house where they actully took pictures of what you could call a "ghost" like a body outline and everything :-k They said it was goveremnt approved and such so maybe it's real :anxious:

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I'd say it was electrical energy. When someone in a graveyard is dead, electrical energy is discrarged, and the energy has to go somewhere. I would say it gathers on particles in the air, and forms those orbs.

As for the feild, it could be solar flares that send excess electrical energy into the atmosphere. Once there, it may gather on particles, which then float down.

Of course I have no idea if this is true, because I am just taking information that I know, and making it into this abstract theory. :D

Post/people saying things like this is why i have no faith in mankind anymore.. Yes ofcourse when we die we emmit an unkown form of eletrical energy that forms into orbs and we travel as orbs around the world in our next lifetime.. SRSLY, whatever you people are on that come up with [cabbage] like this, you need to come back to reality.

Wow. You really have no idea what I am talking about. I said ELECTRICAL ENERGY. Not spiritual energy [cabbage], you [wagon]. Did I say anything about people floating around as orbs in another lifetime. HELL NO! Now read the damn post next time before flaming me.

Wow. Someone needs to grow up. In fact, 2 people need to grow up. Nightsword, flaming him that bad was unnecessary. Kill_thomas9, that response was unnecessary. Both of you flipped out with no reason.

Love being the parent type for once...

I feel my response was totaly justified. I hate it when people read the first line of a response, and start flaming the person for it, when they have no idea what the original post, or their own post is about. If someone is going to be stupid and ignorant, they should keep their stupidity and ignorance to themselvs.

If you flame me, do it with reason.

Im guessing your still on planet i have no [bleep] clue. I read your whole post, how about you read my post. I mentioned nothing about spiritual energy, i said eletrical just like you said again. Learn to read you idiot. And if peoples energy like you mentioned turn into orbs, then obviously they are the orb, and what do orbs do? Float around..? If they died, they would obviously be in a different lifetime, because they aren't alive. Read in between the lines bro, i dont know how to type for middle schoolers.

First of all, just because our bodies have electrical energy in them, doesn't mean that we "are" the electrical energy. Second of all, how does electrical energy translate into "us floating around"? I dont see where you are getting this "different lifetime" stuff from. Do you even know the meaning of "read between the lines"? I dont think I'm the one in middle school.

Why is this still being discussed?

I believe it was already suitably debunked on the first page, and also it was established that nobody can come up with any "proof" of it beyond anecdotal evidence, which, when pressed, forces the claimant to shift the burden of proof onto someone else because they can't argue their position worth a damn.

That website actually has a page to debunk the 'dust' theory. http://www.orbsbybeans.com/beansoup.html
Those people are not photographers and do not understand how orbs are produced. Their evidence against dust is a straw man as they focus on the dust itself rather than behind its depth of field.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

orbordustye0.jpg

That usually happens when a sun is directly straight in contact with a small amount of thick glass + a wall. My Grandma's house has a peep-through on the door, and when the sun is directly in contact with it, on the wall, it's a rainbow like circle :-s

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You arnt describing an orb though RayOxide, and there was no glass in the image i took.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

[hide]

I'd say it was electrical energy. When someone in a graveyard is dead, electrical energy is discrarged, and the energy has to go somewhere. I would say it gathers on particles in the air, and forms those orbs.

As for the feild, it could be solar flares that send excess electrical energy into the atmosphere. Once there, it may gather on particles, which then float down.

Of course I have no idea if this is true, because I am just taking information that I know, and making it into this abstract theory. :D

Post/people saying things like this is why i have no faith in mankind anymore.. Yes ofcourse when we die we emmit an unkown form of eletrical energy that forms into orbs and we travel as orbs around the world in our next lifetime.. SRSLY, whatever you people are on that come up with [cabbage] like this, you need to come back to reality.

Wow. You really have no idea what I am talking about. I said ELECTRICAL ENERGY. Not spiritual energy [cabbage], you [wagon]. Did I say anything about people floating around as orbs in another lifetime. HELL NO! Now read the damn post next time before flaming me.

Wow. Someone needs to grow up. In fact, 2 people need to grow up. Nightsword, flaming him that bad was unnecessary. Kill_thomas9, that response was unnecessary. Both of you flipped out with no reason.

I feel my response was totaly justified. I hate it when people read the first line of a response, and start flaming the person for it, when they have no idea what the original post, or their own post is about. If someone is going to be stupid and ignorant, they should keep their stupidity and ignorance to themselvs.

Im guessing your still on planet i have no [bleep] clue. I read your whole post, how about you read my post. I mentioned nothing about spiritual energy, i said eletrical just like you said again. Learn to read you idiot. And if peoples energy like you mentioned turn into orbs, then obviously they are the orb, and what do orbs do? Float around..? If they died, they would obviously be in a different lifetime, because they aren't alive. Read in between the lines bro, i dont know how to type for middle schoolers.

First of all, just because our bodies have electrical energy in them, doesn't mean that we "are" the electrical energy. Second of all, how does electrical energy translate into "us floating around"? I dont see where you are getting this "different lifetime" stuff from. Do you even know the meaning of "read between the lines"? I dont think I'm the one in middle school.

[/hide]

Well if its coming from me, its in someway connected to me. And I never said it translated into floating around, YOU are the one that said it connects with particles to form orbs, not me. And what do the orbs do after they have formed? My guess would be they float around. And do you know how to use quotations? Why would you put them around are? And yes I do know what read between the lines mean, it fit perfectly for what I said. So again, you are the one that needs to learn meanings. And Im 20, married with a kid, and about to start my own buisness. What do you do?

Edit: Please, please use the "Hide" tags in the future, or just cut down the number of quotes manually, huge quote towers just get annoying to read. ~assassin

Danightsword.png

the problem is, that makes zero difference, you're still making a foll out of yourself.

That website actually has a page to debunk the 'dust' theory. http://www.orbsbybeans.com/beansoup.html

I'm sorry (actually, I'm not) but that was the single most stupid 'debunking' I have ever seen in my life.

Highlander, if you actually believe this you my friend are an idiot, a blind one at that.

Stole the words right outta my mouth...

And Rebdragon, that made me lol...

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

[hide=MOD EDIT]

Well if its coming from me, its in someway connected to me. And I never said it translated into floating around, YOU are the one that said it connects with particles to form orbs, not me. And what do the orbs do after they have formed? My guess would be they float around. And do you know how to use quotations? Why would you put them around are? And yes I do know what read between the lines mean, it fit perfectly for what I said. So again, you are the one that needs to learn meanings. And Im 20, married with a kid, and about to start my own buisness. What do you do?

[/hide]

When they sun has a solar flare that heads towards earth, you dont say that the sun is heading towards earth. Its the same with electricity. If electricity from us floats around, it doesn't mean we are floating around.

Edit:

Aww crap. I could swear I hit the hide tags...

I'm sorry (actually, I'm not) but that was the single most stupid 'debunking' I have ever seen in my life.

Highlander, if you actually believe this you my friend are an idiot, a blind one at that.

Stole the words right outta my mouth...

And Rebdragon, that made me lol...

Instead of making any logical point to debunk what they said, just call it rubbish without even looking at it, and wrap that around with some ad hominems. Oh yummy, human lazyness in full action.

2480+ total

Instead of making any logical point to debunk what they said, just call it rubbish without even looking at it, and wrap that around with some ad hominems. Oh yummy, human lazyness in full action.
Did you bother to read any of my posts where I explained it all and why they were wrong? Or would you just rather put your fingers in your ears in the hope i'll stop posting here and stop destroying your conspiracy theories with evidence and explanations?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

merc debunked your entire 'theory' on the first page, there isn't anything else to be said.

Really, you're a fool -- thats all there is to it. Their debunking was the biggest strawman I have ever seen in my life. Anyone who CAN'T see that is blind.

tibetanfoxte7.jpg
You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I did not steal your picture. You made it for public use. Also I posted it because everyone is thinking tihs thread is a joke...

ALIEN ORBS ARE REAL, THEY STOLE MY WIFE.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I did not steal your picture. You made it for public use. Also I posted it because everyone is thinking tihs thread is a joke...

ALIEN ORBS ARE REAL, THEY STOLE MY WIFE.

LOL NOOB ORBS ARE FOR NOOBS.

me and kashi are running for president in '08.

This is a serious thread and I have made quite a bit of effort to respond maturely, please don't turn this thread into a childish game.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

This is a serious thread and I have made quite a bit of effort to respond maturely, please don't turn this thread into a childish game.

My friend, this is the internet.