Alien orbs

highlanders

Go easy on the quote tags Nightsword, your posts are being devalued by the over repeating of what people already said.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about those orbs in the webpage posted, but the orbs themselfs are real.

Me and my sister went outside one night to take a few pictures of the backyard thinking up of a scary movie we could make for youtube. Apparently though there was bright white orbs in the photo, around 2-3.

Of course, I don't believe in ghosts and things of that nature, so I told her it was probably some sorta metal bouncing back to the camera. However, we went outside and took the picture of the same spot over many different times, and the orbs seem to move indefinatly across the field, as where if it was metal, it would stay at the same location.

I don't believe these orbs are ghosts, but if you ever go to a graveyard and take pictures, there is 1000's of them in your photo's for some reason. My sister has many pictures of this. And we live in Texas, its as hot as hell at night in 70-80 degree weather, pitch black.

I have no explanation for it and still conduct research on what it is.

~Defender~

LOL. I have pictures of that stuff too, I am trying to upload them now but imageshack is being stupid again (like it always is nowadays).

It's just dust or moisture.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'd say it was electrical energy. When someone in a graveyard is dead, electrical energy is discrarged, and the energy has to go somewhere. I would say it gathers on particles in the air, and forms those orbs.

As for the feild, it could be solar flares that send excess electrical energy into the atmosphere. Once there, it may gather on particles, which then float down.

Of course I have no idea if this is true, because I am just taking information that I know, and making it into this abstract theory. :D

I'd say it was electrical energy. When someone in a graveyard is dead, electrical energy is discrarged, and the energy has to go somewhere. I would say it gathers on particles in the air, and forms those orbs.

As for the feild, it could be solar flares that send excess electrical energy into the atmosphere. Once there, it may gather on particles, which then float down.

Of course I have no idea if this is true, because I am just taking information that I know, and making it into this abstract theory. :D

Lol, no way electrical energy is coming from a body in the ground. I work in a cemetery burying people, so I know what is on top of them (grass, dirt, concrete, wood, cloth in that order).

What he is talking about is just dust and water molecules reflecting the flash.

EDIT: Pics finally uploaded

dscf0384jo6.th.jpg

dscf0385ti4.th.jpg

dscf0386gu6.th.jpg

dscf0387wq3.th.jpg

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Post/people saying things like this is why i have no faith in mankind anymore.. Yes ofcourse when we die we emmit an unkown form of eletrical energy that forms into orbs and we travel as orbs around the world in our next lifetime.. SRSLY, whatever you people are on that come up with [cabbage] like this, you need to come back to reality.

Danightsword.png

For anyone who has read Harry Potter, this is a Lovegood worthy theory :lol: .

Seriously, these things have been disproven so many times. And an eyesore website isn't going to change the facts.

p2gq.jpg

For anyone who has read Harry Potter, this is a Lovegood worthy theory :lol:

+1

Seriously, when I saw who made this topic, I knew it was gonna be weird.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

I used to love taking orb pictures and getting people to believe my house was haunted. And it actually worked a few times too.

LOL! I have a world history teacher that is a member of Spirit Seekers. He has bumper stickers that say "Ghost Hunter" and stuff.

I should try that on him because he really believes in ghosts. He also looks like Daniel Jackson off of the Stargate movie. He's nice though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Post/people saying things like this is why i have no faith in mankind anymore.. Yes ofcourse when we die we emmit an unkown form of eletrical energy that forms into orbs and we travel as orbs around the world in our next lifetime.. SRSLY, whatever you people are on that come up with [cabbage] like this, you need to come back to reality.

Wow. You really have no idea what I am talking about. I said ELECTRICAL ENERGY. Not spiritual energy [cabbage], you [wagon]. Did I say anything about people floating around as orbs in another lifetime. HELL NO! Now read the damn post next time before flaming me.

Wow. You really have no idea what I am talking about. I said ELECTRICAL ENERGY. Not spiritual energy [cabbage], you [wagon]. Did I say anything about people floating around as orbs in another lifetime. HELL NO! Now read the damn post next time before flaming me.

Wow. Someone needs to grow up. In fact, 2 people need to grow up. Nightsword, flaming him that bad was unnecessary. Kill_thomas9, that response was unnecessary. Both of you flipped out with no reason.

Love being the parent type for once...

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

That website actually has a page to debunk the 'dust' theory. http://www.orbsbybeans.com/beansoup.html

"Dust Theory?"

Last I checked, these orbs were all "theories", and orbs being dust was pretty sound fact....

goldphishies.jpeg

Wow. Someone needs to grow up. In fact, 2 people need to grow up. Nightsword, flaming him that bad was unnecessary. Kill_thomas9, that response was unnecessary. Both of you flipped out with no reason.

I feel my response was totaly justified. I hate it when people read the first line of a response, and start flaming the person for it, when they have no idea what the original post, or their own post is about. If someone is going to be stupid and ignorant, they should keep their stupidity and ignorance to themselvs.

If you flame me, do it with reason.

That website actually has a page to debunk the 'dust' theory. http://www.orbsbybeans.com/beansoup.html

I'm sorry (actually, I'm not) but that was the single most stupid 'debunking' I have ever seen in my life.

Highlander, if you actually believe this you my friend are an idiot, a blind one at that.

A horrible edited webpage with 'proof' about aliens using bad quality photographs in the dark.

Yup, I'm totally convinced here. :roll: :lol:

Agreed, how possibly are these aliens?

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I feel my response was totaly justified. I hate it when people read the first line of a response, and start flaming the person for it, when they have no idea what the original post, or their own post is about. If someone is going to be stupid and ignorant, they should keep their stupidity and ignorance to themselvs.

If you flame me, do it with reason.

Im guessing your still on planet i have no [bleep]ing clue. I read your whole post, how about you read my post. I mentioned nothing about spiritual energy, i said eletrical just like you said again. Learn to read you idiot. And if peoples energy like you mentioned turn into orbs, then obviously they are the orb, and what do orbs do? Float around..? If they died, they would obviously be in a different lifetime, because they aren't alive. Read in between the lines bro, i dont know how to type for middle schoolers.

Danightsword.png

-_-'.

Is it just me, or are half of Tip.iters having their period this week? Calm it people...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.