"You Know When You Have Been... When..."

ForsakenMage

You know you've been playing around with agility too much when the school bully throws a rock/ball/anything else at you and you attempt to do the matrix.

You've been mining too much when you start to repeatingly rub a rock against a rock during recess at school.

You know you've played runescape too much when someone asks you where you live and you answer, "Varrock."

You've been thieving too much when you manage to take a nerd's glasses off the bench during gym and you say to yourself, "Members can now steal books!"

You've flectched too much when you take a chef's knife and try to carve arrows out of the tree in the backyard.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know when u have been playing too much runescape when:

1)When u'r at school, carrying self drawn Law Runes, and air runes and wear a self made fire staff, screaming that u can telly urself to ur home

2)when theres a fight on the street and u scream that ur a pure mage

3)When the Beach is referred to you as "wildy'

I don't know if someones already posted it because theres 14 pages, but anyway;

You know you've been playing Runescape too long when you hear something funny and you actually say 'LOL' or 'LMAO'

SoLawny.png

You know you've been playing Runescape too long when you hear something funny and you actually say 'LOL' or 'LMAO'

I've actually slipped before and actually said 'laughing my a$$ off'

I was so embarassed I could've died I was with a group of friends :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• 2 weeks later...

I've actually slipped before and actually said 'laughing my a$$ off'

I was so embarassed I could've died I was with a group of friends :P

thats happened to me cept i was one of the friends :P

he said when nearlly walking into a lamp post

u know u have been playing too long when u:

think of it like a job ('i am retired')

say things like ' i have runite legs' to complete strangers (hi i have runes at home)

refer to the gods as a type of religon (i call it zarosen)

write over 167 pages about zaros (im only on the 15 page but i have to start some where)

begin to quote the 'fake' gods (zammy, guthix, sara, any others but zaros/isamal)

u tell people u will put them on ur ignore list if they dont stop sing 'rule britannia' (this happened TO me from my mate)

start to say things like 'zaros rules' to people u know or people u dont (even though people need to be told)

begin to write in letters or school/work things like 'i no that taht boy3234 stole my penci; ealer' and dont care about the mistakes (it only happened 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9.... 1242432321431234214132421436457675908023585002350256948590234057820572397590786978378378456345902358923589089579023752389072359079073489073468904 times before... what?)

begin to write things on forums like this post. (this only will happen once)

your life is over when u lose 100k (never will happened to me... i carry 101k)

threaten people with things like ' il report u' or 'il hack u' (my friend said this to me. to which i responed by saying 'not if i hack u first')

have tip it in ur favoitets (i have it as home page way easyer)

get home and before anything else cheak for updates(i did this till i realised there was a week gap)

no how to spell the gods names (i cant do saradomin(if correct i think im a genius))

no the world map by heart (i have trouble with karamja)

can draw the world map with out aid (i still have trouble with karamja but otherwise perfect)

start everyone u know playing (i can only do this once then the whole school/office/house start playing)

name ur pets things like zamorak (mine are too old to have been named like that)

get thrills when u defeat a quest (only happen in the tree gnome quest))

complain that the computer have barred access to runescape (then sneak a downloaded client in)

discover u have blown ur hard drive with rs stuff(nope never happen... more then once... twice)

refer to connect four as runelink (or say 'u can't hurt me im not in the wilderness)

create pet names for every thing (like vally)

shorten the shortened (val)

write a letter to the gods (to the wise old god .... i surrender myself(ever catch me doing that u have permission to kill yourself as long as it doesnt result is my conviction)

think that u can drink over over 50000 thats 50,000 bottles of vodka and not fall out a paper gilder (id like to see some one try)

laugh at things that arnt all that funny but have a word in that reminds u of something on runescape (i wont go into that)

and a load more but i cant be asked to waste time not playing runescape

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

You know you have been playing runescape to long when:

your belief of the afterlife consists of nothing other than lumbridge.

you are asked by someone what youre religion is you answer runescape.

you believe that you are invincible as long as you have level 43 pray.

steel is mentioned you immediately think of 1 iron and 2 coal.

you wonder what number runite is on the periodic table.

your excuse for smoking marijuana is that it will level up your herblore.

you get angry at the conversion calculator for not including gp.

you are scared of travelling to far north.

(i didn't bother reading all the pages so i apologise if i have covered topics already put forward by other people)

You know you have been playing runescape to long when you tell your sister to shut up or you will pk her.

You know you have played too long when you demand your mum buys xmas crackers before xmas for less so you can sell higher

deadforumslol.png

• 2 weeks later...

You've played runescape to long when you think you can catch a fish in 3 seconds

You've played runescape to long when you think you can cut a tree down in 3 seconds :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

You know you have been admin too long when you post topics called "You Know When You Have Been... Too Long When..."

Hey! That's mean! :P Only trying to still be a normal user. :wink:

Hehe, you know you have been talking to Forsakenmage too long when she goes for dinner (in relevance to me being in England, Magey being 9 hours behind me)

When someone challenges you to a fight, you yell OMG I c4n S0 p0wn j00!!!

When you go to quiktrip you try to sell a cereal box

When you go to the NYSE (new york Stock Exchange) and stand in the middle yelling "buyin XYZ 888 to sell!"

slice82.jpg

Ahrim has huge thighs?
Lego's would be a nice addition to Construction. ^_^

XplodinPenguin.png

1. whenur bieng mugged and try to run to a lower lvl in the wilderness to get away

2. when you walk into your garden shed with a pole expecting to see fairies. :shock: :wall:

3. when you get p***ed off when you realise those dam farmers have taken all the patches :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
1. whenur bieng mugged and try to run to a lower lvl in the wilderness to get away

2. when you walk into your garden shed with a pole expecting to see fairies. :shock: :wall:

3. when you get p***ed off when you realise those dam farmers have taken all the patches :twisted:

I don't get the second one dude!

you know you've been playing...when you calling people and asking where you can mine mith, addy and rune ores!

You know that you have been playing command and conquer way to long when:

You begin talking about the characters as real people

You begin to think that the soivets had the right idea

You think that Albert Einstein went back killed hitler and averted ww2 but through some strange event this allowed then soviets to create the iron curtain and the allies to invent the chronoshere(which rules)

You think that life would be easier as a brain in a jar.

You think that if a metor crashed to earth in a blaze of fire it may contain tiberius

You relise that we are not alone and will never become the cetral hub of the universe, In fact we have more chance of killing ourselves that someone else doing it for us.

You think that Albert Einstein was a bit thick in the head for not going back a saving hitler.

You know that you have been watching tv for so long when:

You think that ''life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what your gonna get'' which is rather stupid as you can wait until some one else has one. Or if you really want to rebel you can read the chocolate card that you get with them

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• 4 weeks later...

you know you read to fast if you read harry potter and the half blood prince in less that 11 hours at the age of 12 ('cause i totally didn't do that [/sarcasm])

u know you wc too much when you can cut down an inventory of magics in 1 minute

you know you weigh to much if somone buys you a pair of scales for your birthday

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

I don't get the second one dude!

It's a reference to the Lost City (Zanaris). To get in, you need to be holding a dramen staff (pole) when you enter the portal -- it's a shed int he Lumbridge Swamp (garden shed). There's fairies in Zanaris.

Remember, the SEARCH button is your friend. Use it!

• 3 weeks later...
You have been playing runescape too long when you think your PC hit you back when you died in the wildy... :shock:

You hit your computer? (In order for it to hit you back, you would have to hit it...)