How strong are your virtues

gibsocam

Answer Honestly. I kind just wanted to see the reactions to this thread. these are ranking in order of severity

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it?

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it?

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it?

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff?

Seems easy so far, this is where it starts to get a bit harder.

5. Would you kill a skulled person in the wilderness for a partyhat?

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)?

And Finally, the big one that expect the vary the most

7. If someone died, and dropped something valuable, would you give it back. AND how valuable would it have to be for you to keep it?

Just some random thoughts I had while playing lessers today. I kinda wanted to see the responses

F2PBlackWhite-H3%20all%20the%20way-Gibsocam.gif

clansiggywo2.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. i would wear then give back

2. same

3. same

4. nah, money is better earned

5.yes, it is the wildy

6. yes, its his fault

7. i would give him back it all if its 5m or less, if its more, ill take 1m or more if hes a jerk or died of his own acord (i.e. not being prepared

quest cape achieved 4/22/07

only had 6 months of members so... ha!

1. I would give it back. It is pointless not too.

2. I would give it back.

3. I would probably take it if I was more interested in RS

4. No, I would respect their rights of their password.

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. It's the other way around. I would keep it if it wasn't that good. But something very good I would give back.

Yep that's the truth :-w

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Answer Honestly. I kind just wanted to see the reactions to this thread. these are ranking in order of severity

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it?

Of course not.

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it?

No

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it?

If a random person, probably, but if I knew him at all, no.

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff?

No

Of course

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)?

Yes

7. If someone died, and dropped something valuable, would you give it back. AND how valuable would it have to be for you to keep it?

Depends exactly how they died. I have returned all but 4m of a santa when I didn't know the guy before.

Just some random thoughts I had while playing lessers today. I kinda wanted to see the responses

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

It's happened already, and I gave it back

I would give it back.

Possibly. Depends on my mood.

No, my friend is rich, and at one point I knew his pass.

Of course

Yes.

No, I would keep it if its over 10k.

1. Nope.

2. No.

3. If I didn't really know him, then why would he give me a p-hat to wear anyways... I would probably give it back.

4. If I knew his pass and I didn't know him personally, I would take a little something-something, but not too much.

5. Yes.

6. Yes, he decided to duel me, so it's his decision.

7. If I know them personally, then yes. If not then depending on the item, I might not. If it's just like some rune items, then I'd give it back if they asked me. But if it's really something good, then I might not be there when he came back from lumby...

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it?No, If i know him in real life i wouldnt be able to look at him again

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it?Again no, I am trying to gain freinds not lose them

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it?Look above

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff?Maybe, depends how rich, I might take it for a test drive in the wild or try an outfit that I cant make with my acount

Who wouldnt? They are the stupid one

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)?No, I dont stake anyways

7. If someone died, and dropped something valuable, would you give it back. AND how valuable would it have to be for you to keep it? Depends, I they are nice and share the monsters and are polite and fun Ill give it back, if they are just a plain jerk im keeping it, if I didnt see them die and I find it when im walking It's mine, If the manage to massage me for it, it's thiers again

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

1. No, I'd give it back

2. Ditto

3. Ditto

4. I'd tell them to change their password...

5. Yes, yes I would. Their fault for bringing it to the wild!

6. If he put it up, then he obvoiusly didn't want the 5mil, so yes.

7. Not my fault they died, I'd keep whatever caught my eye.

I'm a mean person most of the time, but I wouldn't cheat or trick people. That's my limit.

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it? no

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it? probably

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it? yes

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff? probably not

5. Would you kill a skulled person in the wilderness for a partyhat? yes, easyest answer so far

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)? depends if i had to stake back. wen i was lv 87 i lost to a lv 67 and lost like 200k lol...

7. If someone died, and dropped something valuable, would you give it back. AND how valuable would it have to be for you to keep it?no, but if its one itum worth 100k+ plus, i would take it altho i never have

whiteknightyu9.png

yeata7.png

won1ew3.png

Snake6man.png

Whats your average lv? viewtopic.php?t=615571&start=0&pos

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it? I don't think any of my real life friends have a party hat :-k

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it? None of them have a party hat either :-s

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it? Uh...duh :roll: free 140m is it?

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff? Yes.

5. Would you kill a skulled person in the wilderness for a partyhat? Me and the other 200 people pjing him would.

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)? Yes, its 5 million cash.

7. If someone died, and dropped something valuable, would you give it back. AND how valuable would it have to be for you to keep it? I would keep it if its worthwhile to pick up.

soulthresher.png

No, i dont need all that money, i earn enough

see above

depends on how much I know him, but probably

nah, i might get on it and stare in wodner at their stuff, but thats all

This is actually quite a tough decision. chances are, they have some pretty awesome armour and weapons with themand would totally pwn me once i got skulled. Would i attack them? probably not. would i kill them if i knew they couldnt fight back and i'de get the hat? yes.

Probably a pure, so i would accept only if i didn;t have to stake that much.

If it is something really good, like a warspear or a rare, i would keep it. If it was just some worthless stuff, i probably wouldnt even take it.

So, gibso, what about you?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it? No

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it? No

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it? Trickey. I might keep it.

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff?Maby some of it.

Definatly

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)? Yes

I don't return items worth more than 50k. Past that ethics can kiss my [wagon].

1. No, a real life friend is always about a game.

2. No, I'm real close with all my ingame friends and wouldn't betray their trust.

3. When would this ever happen? If I didn't know him, sure.

4. No, that's against the rules and I'm not a rule breaker. =P

5. Duh, their fault. =P

6. Yup, their fault again. =P

7. Maybe. Depends on how valuble and how I'm feeling. My heart has been hardened by losers keeping my stuff when I die, even when it's worth less than 100k. >.<

Cowards can't block Warriors.

1.No

2.No

3.No.

4.Naw.

5. Is there someone dumb enough to be skulled in the Wilderness for a partyhat? If that answer to that question is yes, than yes, I'd try to kill em.

6.I would say "Are you really sure? If you lose, you've got no money," first, and then accept if he's so sure.

7.If it were something lower than 2mil, I'd keep it. If it was higher, I'd give it back.

Probably not. If he was my rl friend he would probably let me wear it whenever so it wouldn't really matter.

No i would not take it.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Maybe after i looked up his stats.

Probably not.

killa870yt.png

If I hated him or her; yeah. If not I'll give it back and wait for them to quit RuneScape to then have it 8-)

Nope

Sure why not. lol he's rich. Go buy another one.

What's the point? There's bankpins. :? If no bank pin yes why not? Phr33 St00f 4 Lyfe. \'

In a heartbeat.

Sure why not.

They need to learn to pay closer attention to the screen. I'll keep it all.

Probably. :wink:

Yes, but then I would pray I don't get hacked.

If this actually happened, the guy would probably be ready to quit anyway.

I would be too suspicious of some kind of scam to take it though.

I'd go tell them to get a better password. :P

Yeah, but i'd probably give it back if he begged enough.

I don't duel.

TBH, I'd probably give it back. I'm really not somebody who cares about valuable items. I like skilling more than showing off.

I was the one that lent the hat. :P

Same as above, with another friend.

Depends on time period and how nice they are. If this were three/four years ago I'd give it back with something else but today...

Nope.

If I had a winning chance...

They asked for it.

If it were valuable enough to make a new friend out of it, then yes I'd return the object. If they begin swearing and cussing after I tell them I got their item I'll put them on the ignore list and enjoy my newfound valuable.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Depends. If it's a best friend, no. If it's a a friend or an acquaintance, yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Only their runes and arrows(Don't ask ::' )

Definitly.

I'd probably give back 1.5 mil. I really don't need alot of money

If it's a holiday item, no(but only for personal reasons). I'd probably give back some of his armor and weapons, but I'd keep all his runes, arrows or abby whip if he would drop it.

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it? No.

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it? No.

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it? No.

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff? No.

5. Would you kill a skulled person in the wilderness for a partyhat? Maybe. But if I did it wouldn't make me a bad person (it's part of the game, he took the risk and already attacked another player.)

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)? Yes. (Still part of the game and he accepts.)

7. If someone died, and dropped something valuable, would you give it back. AND how valuable would it have to be for you to keep it? It would depend on the circumstances (like if it was a friend, how he died etc).

RSN: Kingdom196.

Well, I wouldn't break a friendship for some item in game. Of course I would give it back.

A. Same as before, I wouldn't break a good friendship for some item. Good friends > wealth. I would rather be dirt poor than be filthy rich with no friends.

A. That goes against my code of ethics. If he trusted me enough with a valuable item, I wouldn't just break his trust. I would give it back, but, before I did, I would definitely take a bunch of screenshots of me with it in several outfits. And, I would ask him if I could tour around with it and show off a little :P.

A. I would tell them that I knew their password and that someone else might find it out, so I would advise them to change it to something harder.

A. I can't honestly answer this right now. It would have to be in the moment. I might do it, but my conscience might get the better of me and I might give it back to him.

A. This doesn't apply to me, I am F2P and I can't get into the duel arena.

A. If I could get their name, I would try to give it back. I would really have to wrestle with myself to give it back though. I honestly don't know how valuable it would have to be for me to give it back.

tfssig.png

1. If a friend from RL lent you a party hat to wear once and give back, would you take it? hell no

2. If an ingame friend gave you his partyhat to wear then give back, would you take it? of course not

3. If a rich person you hardly knew lent you his partyhat to wear and give back, would you take it? yes

4. If you knew someones password, and knew they were rich, would you take thier stuff? depends if i knew them if not if i didn't no, if i did no, if i did and they were jerks yes

5. Would you kill a skulled person in the wilderness for a partyhat? hell yeah

6. Would you accept a duel with a much lower level that stakes all his money (say 5 mil)? of course again

Yes i would keep it

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

I would give back.

I would give back, and this has happened a few times b4. My friends = awesome.

No

Nope

Yeah, and smite

I dont duel, nor do i have that much in cash to duel

If they tracked me down thru pm, I would give back some. Otherwise, if they dont ask, I keep

Depends. If it's a best friend, no. If it's a a friend or an acquaintance, yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Only their runes and arrows(Don't ask ::' )

Definitly.

I'd probably give back 1.5 mil. I really don't need alot of money

If it's a holiday item, no(but only for personal reasons). I'd probably give back some of his armor and weapons, but I'd keep all his runes, arrows or abby whip if he would drop it.

Your a complete waste of oxygen, respect for the honesty but i hope you get hit by a bus.