This is Weird...

Goldenjkered

I was looking on zybez just now, and I noticed that they have bracelet of regeneration down as 150 - 200k. If this is right, then why would such a valuable item fall down in price so fast?

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

My guess is just nobody wants to have it, but a lot of people made them when the bracelets were just released. But seeing they really hardly near worthless people don't want to pay 4M for it. I think as soon as some people realise how cheap it is now, they'll buy one and the price will rice. (It's pretty handy for agility training and the like. And face it, 200K is very cheap.)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

My guess is just nobody wants to have it, but a lot of people made them when the bracelets were just released. But seeing they really hardly near worthless people don't want to pay 4M for it. I think as soon as some people realise how cheap it is now, they'll buy one and the price will rice. (It's pretty handy for agility training and the like. And face it, 200K is very cheap.)

Someone a while back made a huge post using college-level math proving the benefits of using prayer that speeds up healing when pickpocketing. The bracelet of regen would work as well. If the prayer and the bracelet stacks, it'd be even better. But then again, does anyone pickpocket for thieving exp anymore?

Panix - /server -j #runescape irc.efnet.org

-

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

Someone a while back made a huge post using college-level math proving the benefits of using prayer that speeds up healing when pickpocketing. The bracelet of regen would work as well. If the prayer and the bracelet stacks, it'd be even better. But then again, does anyone pickpocket for thieving exp anymore?

pyramid plunder still hurts.

also, zybez price guide is edited by anyone if im not mistaken.

I could see a much better use for it if it healed 1HP per 10 secs. But the bracelets ability is just too slow for it to be any good.

My thoughts exactly, but theres not a lot circulating around rs seeing as noones going to spend money on an onyx and sell it for mils less then they could have so the price might go up a little if theres some demand for it, theres also the chance there might be a future update putting it to better use.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I do... <.<

Fear is your only God

guth8os.gif

walmart44.png

I suggest you all start buying them up, I can see a price raise coming up. :-k If the regeneration bracelets are really that cheap, I'm sure the demand will start going up, therefore raising the price. I'm going to go buy myself one right now infact.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I think it should be that price, I mean, the bracelet isn't very good. Even though its onxy. I mean, dragon is rare, but look at the med. Its stats suck and its only 300k. Same with onxy.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

i was in w2 sellin my whip(when god sword come out i predict a fall) and i saw a guy buyin one for 3m at the obby sellin/buyin space. \'

zybez jsut messed up in that one :-w

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I think it should be that price, I mean, the bracelet isn't very good. Even though its onxy. I mean, dragon is rare, but look at the med. Its stats suck and its only 300k. Same with onxy.

Onyx costs around 3.4m to get, along with an hour of work. On the other hand, the dmed is a luck drop, when your probably not even hoping for it to begin with.

I highly doubt the price of the onyx bracelet is 200k. People sell the rings of stone in world 2 [or used to, I haven't played in a while] for 3m. people wouldn't give up that easy on the regen bracelet.

happiehour.jpeg