New 2H animations

Screwball

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how the dude "blocks" an enemy's attack. The attacks themselves occur far too quickly for a sword that size. I mean, it would be realistic with a dagger, but my character goes all Naruto when attacking.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I may be the only one to notice, but when you equip your 2h and have a cape on, your cape does a littly jittery thing at the bottem ((at least for bronse-rune, not sure about drag :-k ))

I would like to know {if the drag does the cape thing}, if you equiped it in a p2p world, then came to a f2p world, would it still do the little cape deal?

It looks awesome according to the pics, I am gonna try it later, but I think star wars fans are happy now...

Yeah reminds me of a lightsaber... especially the way you hold it back and the way you "defend" an enemy attack. I like it.

sig3bh7.png

I may be the only one to notice, but when you equip your 2h and have a cape on, your cape does a littly jittery thing at the bottem ((at least for bronse-rune, not sure about drag :-k ))

I would like to know {if the drag does the cape thing}, if you equiped it in a p2p world, then came to a f2p world, would it still do the little cape deal?

It looks like you're farting :lol:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

ehhh... wouldent be my coice of words lol

but yea

what did you just say?

thats right you tell him lol :XD:

how does it look like I am passing flatulance?

Cause your cape is being blown away from your backside cause of all that gas :-X.

Anyways why is this new animation only for 2h's?

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg