Brains..Or Beauty?

Keep_It_Real

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you kidding me? There is no way I would sacrifice my intelligence for anything. I mean, if I was some awesomely attractive stud, think about it, I could very well have AIDS by now (assuming that by choosing one you pretty much forfeit the other).

p2gq.jpg

Both, at this stage in my life i couldnt do without either.

Edit: I assumed you meant in a partner. For myself I'd rather have beauty since i think intelligence can be learnt.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

AKA, would you rather be a stoned celeb or Bill Gates.

Brains and money pl0x.

EDIT: More seriously, brains would last you much longer than beauty, and can serve much more to humanity. Or to yourself, depending on what you use it for. Beauty can get you money, but you'll be forgotten when you're gone

Oh, i think you should add "brawn" as a third choice. It is as desirable as the other two.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Edit: I assumed you meant in a partner. For myself I'd rather have beauty since i think intelligence can be learnt.

Theres a difference between being intelligent and being smart. Smart can be learnt, intelligence can not.

As for be I'd much rather have my intelligence. But I wouldn't I wouldnt call my self ugly, so I don't know how I would feel if I did.

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

Theres a difference between being intelligent and being smart. Smart can be learnt, intelligence can not.

As for be I'd much rather have my intelligence. But I wouldn't I wouldnt call my self ugly, so I don't know how I would feel if I did.

Yeah, I'd rather have intelligence actually.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Imo a nice mix of both is the way to go. Tbh, I'd rather have a beuatiful girl who's dumb because she can learn. I know, you can get plastic surgery to make an ugly but smart girl pretty. But imagine the costs..

Yeah, but this thread is about picking one. Obviously everoyne wants a mix of both in reality.

Signature3.gif

Imo a nice mix of both is the way to go. Tbh, I'd rather have a beuatiful girl who's dumb because she can learn. I know, you can get plastic surgery to make an ugly but smart girl pretty. But imagine the costs..

Yeah, but this thread is about picking one. Obviously everoyne wants a mix of both in reality.

I'd rather have a beuatiful girl

well it really depends...how ugly is she.....

and how dumb is she.....

if she is as dumb as that SC girl...then id choose a intelligent girl..

P.s...i wouldnt get plastic surgery...just put some make up on...re do the hair...wax....tan....that simple...and some new cloths

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

I have both, but I'de take my intellignece over beauty. I seriously dont know how i could function without my brains being as overpowered as they are.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I would take beauty any day.

And that question was so [developmentally delayed].

Why cant americans locate america on a map?

Because their [developmentally delayed]? I dont know... :-s

God I hope that was sarcasm.. <.<

It better be, or I'm gonna shoot me some moose! :twisted:

And i thought it was ironic that bloodkilla turned down brains and insulted American intelligence. :mrgreen:

wE'$ n0t $tU61D!!! (<---average American)

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Intelligience.

So much of beauty is just about how you treat your body.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'll pick intelligence, as long as I don't find myself eating hay.

But that has me wondering, how the hell can't 20% of Americans find US and A on a map??? Jesus Christ, that's true stupidity.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Brains. The moment he opens his mouth is the second I start judging.

When they're old and grey they're all going to look the same to me, a shag of silver hair just isn't going to cut the cake. Oh no, his conversations are going to keep my 'spirit' alive.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.