Most useful and unuseful Skills...

Leoo

In your opinion what do you think is the most useful and unuseful Skill?

I am saying the most useful for me is Runecrafting, as it is my top money maker Skill.

I'd say Firemaking is the most unuseful Skill at the lot. But it is pretty useful to raise your total level.

What about you?

Choose 1 Skill you find the most useful, and another different Skill you find most the unuseful.

Votes and results so far...

Agility [2][1] 3

Attack [0][2] 2

Construction [2][1] 3

Cooking [0][0] 0

Crafting [1][0] 1

Defence [1][0] 1

Farming [0][1] 1

Firemaking [1][19] 20

Fishing [5][0] 5

Fletching [0][0] 0

Herblore [0][1] 1

Hitpoints [1][0] 1

Hunter [0][5] 5

Magic [4][0] 4

Mining [2][0] 2

Prayer [2][0] 2

Ranged [0][0] 0

Runecrafting [7][0] 7

Smithing [1][0] 1

Slayer [3][0] 3

Strength [1][0] 1

Thieving [0][1] 1

Woodcutting [1][1] 2

Keys

Blue - Usuful

Red - Unuseful

Black - Total

* the underlined digit is the highest of that range (example: firemaking is leading with most unuseful Skill as it is underlined)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firemaking without doubt is the most useless.

Now the most useful is debatable... you could make a case for almost everything else, i'm gonna go with runecrafting though. It's an excellent money maker.

sig3bh7.png

Useful - Runecrafting

Unuseful - Firemaking

Useful, Runecrafting was my choice because without Runecrafting, PKing would not be what it is today :anxious: I can't imagine what it was like before they released that skill.

Unuseful, Firemaking, as everyone said already this is just a pointless skill considering we already have ranges, and fires in Runescape.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Useful: I can't decide between Slayer, HP and Agility...argh.

Not Useful: I don't know. Fletching really don't do much except make money, so if you're eliminating the "making money" factor, i'd have to go with fletching, as no one uses the bows people make really, they're just used for magic xp. Otherwise, Hunter.

P.S.

Shades of Mort'ton: Possibly THE most profitable mini-game ever.

Would be great if people could CLEARY state they results so it is much easlier for me to record results. So if people decide to choose 3 useful Skills I will ONLY record one (the first stated)..

Useful - Runecrafting

Useless - Attack :wink:

I have to agree on the attack. I got 86 Attack but do not hit for cabbage <.<

Magic is what runs the economy, but you have to go back further, to Runecrafting which supplies the nats :-$

Tbfgraphx14

Would be great if people could CLEARY state they results so it is much easlier for me to record results. So if people decide to choose 3 useful Skills I will ONLY record one (the first stated)..

I was thinking of that when i put it in, but i just assumed it wouldn't be recorded :oops:

Construction because you know, you can have meetings, you can make teletabs, several portals to teleport to different locations, recharge prayer, have guests over, store items(I have saved about 50 bank spaces so far), and much more.

And I think the most useless skill is hunter because it stands alone, it is neither dependent or depended upon.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Useful - Runecrafting

Magic is what runs the economy, but you have to go back further, to Runecrafting which supplies the nats :-$

What about mining that provides the essence? :o Lol :oops:

Fming for most useless

And I like strength so i'll say that's most useful :lol:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Useful-fishing

Least-hunter

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Magic is a highly versatile and useful skill used by many, teleporting and combat.

Most people however would also agree that Firemaking, out of all the skills is probably the most pointless out of all the skills.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Most Useful - This is a tough one, but I think I'd have to say that magic is probably the most widely useful skill, closely followed by construction and several others.

Least Useful - As much as I hate to say it, I must admit that firemaking is clearly the least widely useful skill. It's important for lanterns and a convenience when away from a range, but apart from those it has very few applications worth the time they take.

[hide=]

Useful - Runecrafting

What about mining that provides the essence? :o Lol :oops:

Fming for most useless

And I like strength so i'll say that's most useful :lol:

[/hide]

Oh dear, I was trying to prove a point so bad that I get it wrong. Nice one #-o But you need smithing to make the picaxes and then you gotta mine for rune..oh nevermind that did not work <.<

:)

Tbfgraphx14